Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

It's really entertaining watching amateurs try to mimic Trumpian statements of Trump's greatness with the background of MidgetDigits' dumpster fire of a campaign.

It's like reading cultist outreach pamphlets. Sure, they work on the occasional sadperson looking for a daddy to shape their personality, but to everyone else it's an exercise in how something so loving creepy can also be so darkly hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

shiksa posted:

Also college football is clearly inferior unless you're really into exploiting teenagers

or raping them if you go to Baylor.

if you go to penn state though you gotta go a bit younger.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Boosted_C5 posted:

Reminder that Donald Trump is going to be President.

#MAGA

BUMP

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

shiksa posted:

Also college football is clearly inferior unless you're really into exploiting teenagers

Vince Foster runs the NFL

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Aww, keep clinging to whatever brings you peace.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hi guys just chiming in to say I actually liked it and everyone on tv saying oh it's not so good is just hooked on unfiltered 100% pure Trump is unhealthy it's like Heroin

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Vile posted:

Hi guys just chiming in to say I actually liked it and everyone on tv saying oh it's not so good is just hooked on unfiltered 100% pure Trump is unhealthy it's like Heroin

im a trump junkie who did not get my proper fix

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Princess Di posted:

Aww, keep clinging to whatever brings you peace.

do you mean my anime body pillow, because i already am :confused:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what are you using to cut your trump, vile?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Smoke a cig

(Watch an old rally on YouTube)

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

mannerup posted:

im a trump junkie who did not get my proper fix

And always remember there is another tomorrow and a sweet sweet bag of the pure waiting just down that dark alley

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the nfl is a criminal waste of the most talented athletes on earth

professionalize ncaafb, do NOT introduce a salary cap, and watch the havoc as the SEC cannibalizes the NFL and buys the sun belt as a farm system

personally i get that the ncaa players are worse than the nfl/nba players but i care so much more about the ncaa teams than the sterile-rear end pro leagues. except in baseball where i feel the opposite way because gently caress consistency this is sports

Mr. Boogie
Apr 1, 2013

Is a meat patty something or nothing?
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/740364132592037890

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

oystertoadfish posted:

the nfl is a criminal waste of the most talented athletes on earth

professionalize ncaafb, do NOT introduce a salary cap, and watch the havoc as the SEC cannibalizes the NFL and buys the sun belt as a farm system

personally i get that the ncaa players are worse than the nfl/nba players but i care so much more about the ncaa teams than the sterile-rear end pro leagues. except in baseball where i feel the opposite way because gently caress consistency this is sports

WRONG THREAD

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Only "bad" for establishment. I loving hate Mexican Nationalists and Illegals and was really happy to hear Trump call out the Liberal double standards exposing frauds like Sotomayor who said she was a wise Latina or something gay

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Yeah, that'll work for sure.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Admitting that the last few days were bad for Trump?

That doesn't sound very yooge/luxurious/bigly.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Alter Ego posted:

He'll recover then he will punt her right in the BALLS OVER THE WALL

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

shiksa posted:

Yeah, that'll work for sure.

It will. People have attention spans of about 8 hours

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Alter Ego posted:

Trump said dont trust many reporters quoting campaign insiders as they have no access to the campaign and are basically making stuff up. Not that he gave a whos-in list or anything.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Trump said dont trust many reporters quoting campaign insiders as they have no access to the campaign and are basically making stuff up. Not that he gave a whos-in list or anything.

Maybe having complete messaging disconnect inside the campaign is fuckin retarded as hell, just a thought

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

shiksa posted:

Maybe having complete messaging disconnect inside the campaign is fuckin retarded as hell, just a thought

What campaign lol

One man. One Twitter. Against the World.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

shiksa posted:

Maybe..but it will all work out in the end. America will be made great

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump currently has more votes than Bernie in California.

Also Jim Gilmore is having a great night, over 5k!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's gilmore, not gil-less.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
The last few days have been so bad even Trump had to admit they were bad moments before Reince plunged the needle into Trump's flesh and he dissolved into a puddle of goo. No one can prove he's been replaced if the body has been destroyed.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

What is French doing tonight?

https://twitter.com/davidafrench/status/740374216923549696

Oh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

How'd a chump like french get Hamilton tickets

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Please rename thread The Campaign That Couldnt Slow Down, thanks

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
gently caress yes, Jeffrey Lord is back in the Anderson Cooper chamber of chucklefucks.

And now he has a "Trump Supporter" (future Fox News Contributor) to back him up.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shiksa posted:

How'd a chump like french get Hamilton tickets

his bribe price for stepping out of the race was very very low

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Vile posted:

It will. People have attention spans of about 8 hours

They do and yet the racist judge poo poo is still hanging out there before we have even gotten to what seems like an obvious bribe to the Florida AG in violation of IRS regulations, sketchy Texas AG stuff and Gaddafi sitting on the warming plate.

This was a low energy attempt at a bandaid in his finger while he is bleeding out from his leg and neck.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

They do and yet the racist judge poo poo is still hanging out there before we have even gotten to what seems like an obvious bribe to the Florida AG in violation of IRS regulations, sketchy Texas AG stuff and Gaddafi sitting on the warming plate.

This was a low energy attempt at a bandaid in his finger while he is bleeding out from his leg and neck.

Don't talk bad about Pam Bondi you retarded human being she is an Angel

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Just watched the Trump speech.

Absolutely brilliant. Trump hit a level we haven;t seen from him before. It's like he's been holding back the entire time because he knew his primary opponents were so weak.

He really is the best politician of our lifetime, maybe best American politician period.

Hillary is loving toast.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary is going to be indicted after the convention and Biden brought in Royally loving over Bernie lol

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

TRUMP

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
Forget it who cares

No Mans Land 2 fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jun 8, 2016

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Forget it who cares
ring ring

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
rapid response shitpost damage control is go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Bernice Anders posted:

Just watched the Trump speech.

Absolutely brilliant. Trump hit a level we haven;t seen from him before. It's like he's been holding back the entire time because he knew his primary opponents were so weak.

He really is the best politician of our lifetime, maybe best American politician period.

Hillary is loving toast.

Bro, we've already got Boosted. Your gonna have to go with another gimmick.

• Locked thread