Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

for the curious, it's a celebrity news site that looks like 2003.

Right, but what's sweatpantserection.com?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

so this generation can't make a joke, either

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
It's the generation that equates Family Guy with humour, I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

WarpedNaba posted:

It's the generation that equates Family Guy with humour, I'm not sure what you were expecting.

Family Guy started in 1998 and is nearing 20 years on television.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You know what it was dat hosed em up?

Competitive Cup Stacking. That's where humanity started to nosedive.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Oh please, the greatest generation created and enjoyed the sports of 'Going in a circle on rollerskates' (citation) and 'Sweaty men grapple each other and pretend that they're fighting, scam some bucks out of some rubes'. If the people who enjoyed those sports won WWII, then millenials are gonna gently caress up some martians.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

You know what it was dat hosed em up?

Competitive Cup Stacking. That's where humanity started to nosedive.

I seriously don't get that cup stacking poo poo. It's about the least interesting to watch and least skilled game in the history of the world.

It's like someone went to a three day seminar on how to play the old shell game and left after half an hour thinking, "Nah, I got this."

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Behold the graceful horsetaur, with the front half of a horse and the back half of a horse.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

HorsemaskButt

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
It's kind of like Catdog only it's Horsehorse instead.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Oh please, the greatest generation created and enjoyed the sports of 'Going in a circle on rollerskates' (citation) and 'Sweaty men grapple each other and pretend that they're fighting, scam some bucks out of some rubes'. If the people who enjoyed those sports won WWII, then millenials are gonna gently caress up some martians.

"Sweaty men grapple each other, pretend to fight, scam money from idiots" dates back at least to 1830s France.

You're going to need it.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Once upon a time Blubberkopf made me even more confused....

Gorilla Salad posted:

stacking poo poo. It's like someone went to a three day seminar on how to play the old shell game and left after half an hour thinking, "Nah, I got this."

If this was a picture, the thread would end now.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Twice the horse with none of the mess!

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Wish I could get as exited about anything as much as this person gets excited about arts and crafts.

AtomD has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Jun 8, 2016

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Clearly this is a pushmi-pullyu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Dolittle_characters#The_pushmi-pullyu

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I'm not a fool. I went to school. I've been from Liverpool to Istanbul, and anyone will tell you that I'm sharper than a knife. But I've never seen anything like that in my life.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Oh please, the greatest generation created and enjoyed the sports of 'Going in a circle on rollerskates' (citation)

Pardon me, but its actually called "Fatgirl Nascar".

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Sorry, wouldn't bet on the generation of participation awards, video game addiction, and social media excess to do much more than get zapped in the middle of a WoW campaign

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Sorry, wouldn't bet on the generation of participation awards, video game addiction, and social media excess to do much more than get zapped in the middle of a WoW campaign

Yeah man, those loving kids; giving themselves awards for sports and getting overly invested in how well they play sports at seven years old, inventing social media websites, and making video games in their twenties.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
Hasn't our generation of Americans fought two wars already? They don't seem to have gone that great but i have seen no indication that that is because drone operators were getting too many participation awards

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Hmm... I was wondering why western civilization had been declining over the past twenty years.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

it's a horsesroh

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Random Stranger posted:

Hmm... I was wondering why western civilization had been declining over the past twenty years.

Is it? Compared to what?

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Random Stranger posted:

At least the Cleveland Show got cancelled.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Met posted:

Is it? Compared to what?

I assume he's basing it on the Macarena topping the Billboard Top 100 in summer of '96 as the pinnacle of civilization. It's all downhill from there.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

davebo posted:

I assume he's basing it on the Macarena topping the Billboard Top 100 in summer of '96 as the pinnacle of civilization. It's all downhill from there.

Arguably it's all been uphill since that song went off the radio

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Franchescanado posted:

Arguably it's all been uphill since that song went off the radio

You're forgetting the dark ages of rap metal. As we all wish we could.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Crow Jane posted:

There are a lot of Limp Bizkit tattoos out there.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Eh, kinda. It was cancelled for 3 years.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Crow Jane posted:

Like the holocaust, we must acknowledge that this is something that humanity is capable of and do our parts to ensure nothing like it happens again.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I wanted to let you know that I appreciate this.

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

:aaaaa:

Etoniichuan
Oct 27, 2005

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

"Don't Drink the Wine!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

CzarChasm posted:

I wanted to let you know that I appreciate this.

Help me out. It's percy from black adder. Don't make me watch the whole season to figure out what line he said makes it a pun?

• Locked thread