Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i took the briggs myers test and got a zero :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I think you're a LVCW

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

pfft who has time for a personality or decency

hi how are you ♥

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

whats up with that chicken guy/girl?

it's a clone sold for bloodsport that evidently has chicken george's and some womans genes involved because it sprouted that head and tits out of nowhere in the middle of a wrestling match

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Pomp posted:

it's a clone sold for bloodsport that evidently has chicken george's and some womans genes involved because it sprouted that head and tits out of nowhere in the middle of a wrestling match

oh yes this makes perfect sense I understand everything now

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

I think you're a LVCW

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Pomp posted:

:stare:

I think I need to read this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pomp posted:

chicken george from roots?

also that chicken didn't seem like he wanted to kill that guy, quite the opposite actually

:ohdear:

alnilam

chicken fighter with human titties
fully sexual chicken fighter

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

chicken fighter with human titties
fully sexual chicken fighter

FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out
BYOB, I had a strange weekend; may I tell you about it?

Robot Made of Meat

We'd love to hear about it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

eonwe

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

FilthIncarnate posted:

BYOB, I had a strange weekend; may I tell you about it?

Brexit the Frog

hey kids it's rusty the deadbeat yobber stopping by to see if your mom will let me take you out for an ice cream

no i haven't been drinking, it's like 12 noon. christ sheryl you always do this

FluffieDuckie

ICE CREAM :neckbeard:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi how are you ♥

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yay it's Crazy Uncle Rusty!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

eonwe

but moooom i want ice cream

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
ICE CREAM :neckbeard:

bare bottom pancakes

but what flavor of ice cream is it!
this is very important in my decision making process

FilthIncarnate

I will discuss my weekend while the other BYOB persons go out for ice cream.

I am not sure how to discuss this, but I will try.

This weekend I attended a martial arts event in a nearby town. The term for this event is a "batizado", meaning, literally, a "baptism"; generally, they are multi-day affairs bringing together practitioners from far and wide, consisting of workshops taught by visiting masters during the day with wild drunken parties in the evenings, and, finally, on the last day, the baptism itself, wherein new students are inducted into the community and lower-ranking students are promoted to higher ranks.

I have not attended such an event in four or five years; I generally keep to myself, preferring to train alone, or to practice with one or two other people whose judgement and experience I respect.

Nevertheless I attended this weekend, in part because my training partner, an older gentleman who is well-established in the community, suggested it, and in part because I was curious to see what would happen.

Many things happened, as it turned out, including a game between myself and the high-ranking person whose school was hosting the event that quickly became ugly due to cultural and stylistic misunderstandings; this game, and the resulting fallout, dominated most of Saturday afternoon, though he and I were eventually (after a three-hour conversation) able to work out our differences, and he apologized to me for his misunderstanding.

In the end, I was afforded a level of respect usually reserved for instructors, or instructors of instructors, despite having no official school, and no official patron; it was

I was not expecting to be treated as a peer by such skilled people.

But the man with whom I had the ugly altercation (and with whom I mended fences) suggested to me that, despite my self-effacing attitude, I am a serious and competent martial artist, and that I ought to recognize that.

The presiding master also offered me his personal contact information, and told me that I could call him for any reason; many of the visiting instructors from other schools expressed an interest in training with me, or in coming to any event I might decide to host; it was

it was all very overwhelming, frankly; I am used to people treating me cruelly and dismissively; as a rule, I have come to expect that people will be

well

lovely.

So to have persons I had never met before offer me such respect and kindness, and to have them honestly praise my ability, despite our stylistic and philosophical differences,

it was a lot.

I am still processing my feelings regarding it.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Eonwe posted:

but moooom i want ice cream

Robot Made of Meat

FilthIncarnate posted:

it was all very overwhelming, frankly; I am used to people treating me cruelly and dismissively; as a rule, I have come to expect that people will be

well

lovely.

So to have persons I had never met before offer me such respect and kindness, and to have them honestly praise my ability, despite our stylistic and philosophical differences,

it was a lot.

I am still processing my feelings regarding it.

Your posts very often indicate that you have a low opinion of yourself. This is unfortunate, since you come across as a very interesting and worthwhile person.

I hope this experience has changed the way you view yourself.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FilthIncarnate

I am trying. It is difficult.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Lowtax is taking money from wizards it seems. I guess this is where they store their magic powders?

3D Megadoodoo

I'm drug.

Macnult

do you want people to start calling you drug? I like the name Jerry Cotton but "drug" is a lot easier to type.

Drythe

hello, eonwe keeps telling me to post here so hello hi byob

eonwe

hi

alnilam

Your posts very often indicate that you have a low opinion of yourself. This is unfortunate, since you come across as a very interesting and worthwhile person.

I hope this experience has changed the way you view yourself.

This and also you should enjoy a nice ice cream, filth

Sininu

Your avatar is really nice

eonwe

SinineSiil posted:

Your avatar is really nice

thank you, so is yours!!!

3D Megadoodoo

Macnult posted:

do you want people to start calling you drug? I like the name Jerry Cotton but "drug" is a lot easier to type.

Maybe?

Salmiakki

Drythe posted:

hello, eonwe keeps telling me to post here so hello hi byob

i like what happens with your av during the rotation

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Drythe

Salmiakki posted:

hahahahaha the best

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Salmiakki posted:

hahaha

bean mom

hi 2 u news

ice cream

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bare bottom pancakes

should we make extra brownies for the welcome hello and chat thread so the gbs embassy doesnt have to share?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

FilthIncarnate posted:

I am trying. It is difficult.

It's definitely a slow process, but, like anything, it's something you have to keep working at.