Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

oh what the gently caress

you're just now finding out that jr loves killing animals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the difference between a trump boy and a huckabee boy is the size of the animal they butcher in the wild

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeeeep

what a dickhead

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Darkman Fanpage posted:

don sr. read somewhere that killing small animals was a sign of sociopathy, so he encouraged jr. to up his game.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

There's actually a really good RadioLab episode about big game hunting for charity. The issue is a lot less black and white than it seems.
http://www.radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

Marlow tried to bring him home but he died on the boat

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

blue squares posted:

There's actually a really good RadioLab episode about big game hunting for charity. The issue is a lot less black and white than it seems.
http://www.radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/

so you think its ok to kill elephants even if theyre old? maybe you dont know that they mourn their dead

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

His sons unironically look a bit slow.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

as halfway crooks posted:

so you think its ok to kill elephants even if theyre old? maybe you dont know that they mourn their dead

I didn't say that it's okay. Just saying that there is more to it than most people know. It's a very interesting issue and if you listen to the episode your beliefs will definitely be questioned.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

in all fairness to eric trump, he's dropped a ton of weight, so now he's got more of a evil skeleton with skin stretched over it thing going on

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

logikv9 posted:

imagine this face as the new head of the trump organization, one day

The Trump line is getting the Hapsburg lip already I see.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Does Mexico have elephants?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
a creepier willem dafoe

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Don Jr is a legit Tea-Party dude who was a good surrogate for his dad with those people.

I can see him becoming congressmen from Nevada or something one day.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Anyone else order the "Jeb! is a MESS" airhorn pin?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

as halfway crooks posted:

How did they know the elephant was old, did they ask for it's birth certificate?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"See this sparklingly clean pocket knife? That's how you know I cut this off"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

"See this sparklingly clean pocket knife? That's how you know I cut this off"

he wiped it off on his pants. why would you doubt don jr's abilities with a knife?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/business/status/740610519002972165

quote:

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump distanced himself from his own fundraising estimate of $1 billion, refusing to commit to collecting even half that amount, and saying his campaign didn't need much money to win the White House. "There’s no reason to raise that," Trump said about raising $1 billion. "I just don’t think I need nearly as much money as other people need because I get so much publicity. I get so many invitations to be on television. I get so many interviews, if I want them."

Trump also spoke at length about his controversial real-estate program, Trump University, despite a lengthy statement a day earlier in which he said he did "not intend to comment on this matter any further." He continued to insist that he's been treated unfairly in the case, and pointed to positive reviews of the school. "Another said, 'I went to Harvard and this was better,'" Trump said. He declined say whether he agreed or disagreed with that assessment, adding, "The experience was very good for a lot of people."

But, unlike previous interviews on the subject, he didn't turn to personal attacks against federal judge Gonzalo Curiel. Trump provoked a massive backlash from Republicans when he said that Curiel had an inherent conflict of interest in presiding over the case because of his Mexican heritage. Curiel was born in Indiana. "It's not a big case and they don't care about it," Trump said about voters. "Nobody cares. We want to get on to where the economy is going and everything else."

Trump said he'll probably choose one of four or five politicians, and that his short list includes some vanquished rivals who have dropped out of the 2016 presidential race. He is considering at least one ex-rival who has so far refused to endorse him, but who will "come over to my side," he predicted.

Trump said one example of his prowess in foreign policy is the fact that North Atlantic Treaty Organization created a terrorism post after he suggested it during a cable television interview in March. The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that NATO is creating a powerful new intelligence post, “amid growing criticism of the alliance’s failure to focus more resources on terrorism,” including from Trump. “It’s all because of me,” Trump said in the interview. "In all fairness, you know, it’s not my life," Trump said about foreign policy and national security. "But I know about NATO. It’s obsolete. And it doesn’t cover terrorism."

Asked if he’d consider former House Speaker Newt Gingrich as chief of staff, Trump said: “Newt is a very talented guy. I don’t want to comment on what I’d consider him for. But Newt is a very talented guy, and great communication skills.”

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

killing a defenceless animal was the only thing that got neo-hitler in trouble in the german movie where the fuhrer comes back from the dead to be a reality show star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvG-OKg14s

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Newt :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Radiolab is a great way to spend an hour having every sentence read to you by 4 different people each taking a small part of it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The teleprompter pivot has officially gone to 360

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

We're not talking about the most important part of Trump's philosophy...

Can an A-Cup be a 10?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

newt is fighting back that statement

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/740613847455666179

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY. I GOT ALL THE MONEY I NEED RIGHT HERE :smugdon:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

no newt, you're dead to us now

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Winkie01 posted:

How did they know the elephant was old, did they ask for it's birth certificate?

They had to count the rings in it's tail. They had to kill 20 or 30 elephants before they found the old one they came for.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I still believe! Trump/Gingrich 2016!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bernice Anders posted:

This is my only forums account. If people are upset by what I say, they're only getting upset at the truth. Instead of attacking me, they should take a look at themselves, and their own lives to see where they erred.

lmao Permabanned user Arrrrchimedes. And like 20 other accounts. Nice try though.

hope you can see this because big loving surprise here huh

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Radiolab is a great way to spend an hour having every sentence read to you by 4 different people each taking a small part of it

loving overproduced NPR feature bullshit...

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Louisgod posted:

lmao Permabanned user Arrrrchimedes. And like 20 other accounts. Nice try though.

hope you can see this because big loving surprise here huh

lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Suck it Wilkie!

TRUMP!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/740613847455666179

lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Bernice Anders, the not at all mentally ill poster that defended Trump that definitely wasn't a rereg, turns out to be a mentally ill rereg permabanned user........... shocking turn of events

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

shiksa posted:

in all fairness to eric trump, he's dropped a ton of weight, so now he's got more of a evil skeleton with skin stretched over it thing going on

At any one time, Eric Trump has the body of a stripper in the trunk of his Mercedes.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/740614860736716800

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

neonnoodle posted:

I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY. I GOT ALL THE MONEY I NEED RIGHT HERE :smugdon:

*points at own crotch, gets annoyed when people have to move closer to resolve individual fingers*

Ego-bot posted:

At any one time, Eric Trump has the body of a stripper in the trunk of his Mercedes.

Just one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
party at mitten's!!!!

• Locked thread