Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Going full racist finally got him the Libertarian cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Montasque posted:

Suck it Wilkie!

TRUMP!

Nothing wrong with this analysis!

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/AdamWollner/status/740641115888623616
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/740643751211732993

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hannity thinks Trump hosed up last week but the ship has been steadied for now and THE POLLS prove it.

He wants Trump to hire more staff and to listen to them. Says this is the big leagues and Trump can't micromanage everything anymore with a staff of TWO.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

They finally got Sessions on the record

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

Hannity thinks Trump hosed up last week but the ship has been steadied for now and THE POLLS prove it.

He wants Trump to hire more staff and to listen to them. Says this is the big leagues and Trump can't micromanage everything anymore with a staff of TWO.

hannity is so loving dumb

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the kochs walk in on lewandowsky and manafort locked in a knife fight at the unfurnished trump hq. erica freeman has been handcuffed to the radiator out of range of any e-mail capable device. malnutrition is evident in all.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Has Rubin admitted she's going to vote for Hillary yet?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ben carson picks dreamily at the brains of chris cristie, who sits unblinking in a comatose fugue on the concrete floor. his cranium has been meticulously sawed off. the photos on the wall of shame have been shredded, as if by some wild animal. "born to run" cristie whispers, a single tear running down his cheek. "baby... born to run"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah, actually.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jewel Repetition posted:

Pretty sure, yeah. I love comparing her to Nixon though, because it's just so right.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This lady y'all

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

zoux posted:

This lady y'all

Great arm on whomever tossed that egg tbh

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Philthy posted:

I'm still more and more convinced that Trump is trying to get revenge for something that happened in the past with the Republican party. The amount of bile he spewed at Jeb was so far beyond. He was kicking the guy when he was down and didn't stop.

He blames the Bush family for the worst thing that's ever happened in his hometown, which killed thousands of people and even altered the skyline.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/740647906621968384

Is this typical for a Scavino tweet or are they trying to farm out Trump Twitter to his account?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jewel Repetition posted:

He blames the Bush family for the worst thing that's ever happened in his hometown, which killed thousands of people and even altered the skyline.

As terrible as Trump is, he was the only Republican to call bullshit on that "George W kept us safe" bullshit. If that were all he had done, I'd probably vote for him.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

zoux posted:

This lady y'all

Oh nice, the lady that had eggs thrown at her for supposedly being a Trump supporter is somehow a lovely person that in no way enticed or... forgive me, egged on, a bunch of angry anti-Trump protesters

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Louisgod posted:

Oh nice, the lady that had eggs thrown at her for supposedly being a Trump supporter is somehow a lovely person that in no way enticed or... forgive me, egged on, a bunch of angry anti-Trump protesters

Actually in a mega twist

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

zoux posted:

Actually in a mega twist

lol nice.. also:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zoux posted:

Actually in a mega twist

made america great again

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
there was just a real confluence of stuff going on in that incident. dumbass lady flips off a crowd thats strapped and rarin for a good old fashioned vaudeville egging. serendipitous, really.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
She could have made real bank if she could manage to not Romneysmile her way through that thing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
she was then dragged to safety by a stage hook

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

there was just a real confluence of stuff going on in that incident. dumbass lady flips off a crowd thats strapped and rarin for a good old fashioned vaudeville egging. serendipitous, really.

Don't flip off the guys with cartons of eggs, is my motto.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

zoux posted:

Actually in a mega twist

ahhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
[hyper aggro black bloc voice] looks like the yolks on you, fascist!!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

zoux posted:

Don't flip off the guys with cartons of eggs, is my motto.

Oh what's that? That nest full of pissed off hornets wants to be beaten to the loving ground with a stick? well if I have to.....

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Ahahahahaha, you know poo poo's bad with that schedule.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

zoux posted:

Actually in a mega twist

lmao

those pesky berniebros

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Trump's latino apology tour 2016

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

mannerup posted:

lmao

those pesky berniebros

It's really amazing, one thing I have to give the berniebros credit for, their rabid reputation as anti-speech has taken all the heat off the rest of the Democratic establishment for these counterprotests. Bravo. :golfclap:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Vile posted:

He's not wrong.

Republicans have never given anything away in order to get political support.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Mirthless posted:

Trump's latino apology tour 2016

"I'm sorry beaners, I didn't mean to be racist towards u"

- Donald Trump June 9th, 2016

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Trump wants to rub it in Bill's face that he'll walk scot free for preggering his own daughter while Bill had months of poo poo for getting a BJ.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Montasque posted:

"I'm sorry beaners, I didn't mean to be racist towards u"

- Donald Trump June 9th, 2016

If he starts talking about tree height we'll truly know the pod people got him.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the kochs walk in on lewandowsky and manafort locked in a knife fight at the unfurnished trump hq. erica freeman has been handcuffed to the radiator out of range of any e-mail capable device. malnutrition is evident in all.

So Trump's strategy is to put the Kochs at ease by recreating their childhood?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Why has no one polled Texas yet? Normally a waste of money, yeah, but surely someone somewhere wants to see how much damage Trump is doing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Jeffrey Lord on Hannity arguing with a Dem surrogate still being Jeffry Lord.

Hannity chimes in "LA RAZA MEANS THE RACE! THAT SEEMS RACIST NO?"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zoux posted:

If he starts talking about tree height we'll truly know the pod people got him.

The trees...

*Nervous anticipation*

Need to be ten feet taller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Louisgod posted:

So you're saying she was asking for it.

• Locked thread