Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the kochs walk in on lewandowsky and manafort locked in a knife fight at the unfurnished trump hq. erica freeman has been handcuffed to the radiator out of range of any e-mail capable device. malnutrition is evident in all.

Katrina Pierson sits in a corner, disassembling and reassembling an AR-15 over and over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Montasque posted:

"I'm sorry beaners, I didn't mean to be racist towards u"

- Donald Trump June 9th, 2016

Now let us all eat taco salad together and put this behind us.

E: VVV Whoa, way to contribute to egging culture.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

So you're saying she was asking for it.

Look, I wish we lived in a society where you can taunt egg having angry mobs without getting egged but we dont

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

zoux posted:

Actually in a mega twist

wait do you believe this headline? that's the trump lady that got egged by a bunch of mexican american protesters

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Egg Havers

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

man the wapo blogs have been total poo poo this election

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Jewel Repetition posted:

Is taking a selfie of you flipping off a crowd of pissed off anti-Trump idiots asking for it? She didn't deserve it but what the hell did she expect..?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Hugh Hewitt's a total loser, his ratings tanking, no one listens to his boring show, what a mess, SAD!

E: There is A LOT of rumblings this morning from the #NeverTrump's to unbound the delegates at the convention.

That is why I believe this thread should stay open.
Like Bernie Sanders this thread is going alllllll the way to the convention, baby!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lysandus posted:

Wouldn't this data need adjusted for population count/number of eligible voters, etc. to be accurate?

i had the same thought a while back and, while this is dating back to march, it seems to hold up:

quote:

For this analysis, we calculated primary turnout as the number of votes reported cast in state party primaries divided by the estimated number of voting-age citizens (derived from our analysis of Current Population Survey data) for all of the primary-holding states. We began with 1980, because primaries didn’t become a significant part of the nominating process until after 1968, and available turnout data for 1972 and population data for 1976 were incomplete.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Jewel Repetition posted:

If the egg fits...

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

wait do you believe this headline? that's the trump lady that got egged by a bunch of mexican american protesters

No I think they hosed up the art in the tweet.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ravening bernie bro hordes, laden with eggs and filled with cruel misintent

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

zoux posted:

This lady y'all

Yeah there's another picture circulating of her unleashing double birds and screaming.

She was no angel.

She was a douchebag.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol she even did her hair up for the cameras

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
She got the ol huevos launcheros

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

shiksa posted:

lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

shiksa posted:

:thurman: but with a taco

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah she should have known better than to egg them on

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Shaun King doesn't think it's a mistake tho
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/740570851452571648

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

fun exercise: try to find any mention of Donald Trump on https://gop.com

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

pseudorandom name posted:

fun exercise: try to find any mention of Donald Trump on https://gop.com

Donald J Trump is not part of the GOP

gently caress the GOP

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

online harassment is specific to bernie dudebros and babies only

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yikes. All female ticket. Holy Battle of the Sexes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282760-report-reid-wants-warren-to-be-picked-for-vp

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

is this just the first election where reporters have interacted with people online? so weird

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Louisgod posted:

Oh nice, the lady that had eggs thrown at her for supposedly being a Trump supporter is somehow a lovely person that in no way enticed or... forgive me, egged on, a bunch of angry anti-Trump protesters

Assault bad. Egg-based assault pretty mild. Semi-premeditated (unless the protesters just happened to be returning from a grocery run) egg-based assault bad.

I am considerably less concerned about that incident than the ones that involved throwing bottles (and probably roughly equally with ones throwing punches, because scuffles, while also bad, can be expected to happen), but I am still rather of the opinion that preemptive violence isn't merited re: mouthy Trumpists.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

awesome, then charlie baker can replace her with a republican

i was just reading on the globe he gets to replace 3 of 7 of our supreme court justices

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

prefect posted:

When he gets called out by his own former students, or by his own employees … what does Trump do at that point? Does he man up and take his licks? Does he offer people their money back? No! No, no. He whines about the press, he whimpers about the students, and he complains that the judge doesn’t like him. Well Donald, it’s time to stop sniveling and put on your big boy pants because this is what accountability feels like!

:patriot:

(http://wonkette.com/602656/youll-need-a-cigarette-after-watching-elizabeth-warrens-latest-donald-trump-nad-stompin)

Good video, though I have to ask, is she giving her speech where Willy Wonka banishes children to?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i love the idea of some guys going to protest with the intention of egging the hell out of something before the day is out

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Karl Barks posted:

is this just the first election where reporters have interacted with people online? so weird

Yeah, I blame Twitter. The only thing Twitter is useful for are DJT tweets and the realtime meltdown of the conservasphere

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

https://twitter.com/tlangford/status/740656880112959488

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

um the bernie bros are now telling me that "someone set us up the bomb" and i'm loving terrified guys

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

these sexual innuendos are getting more obscure as time goes on

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Were they certified organic free range eggs from chickens fed non-GMO grain?

If not, those aren't true Berniebros! :colbert:

(I have a case of those eggs in my fridge right now, BTW)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
bernie bros have been leaving me voicemails of them belching the alphabet for a week now and i for one am sick of it

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

No, because

Karl Barks posted:

awesome, then charlie baker can replace her with a republican

Also, more useful staying in the senate etc.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

No. That's a stupid idea. Warren should stay in the Senate.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Hillary's not the only presidential candidate whose supporters are excited about broken glass:

https://twitter.com/ujanewsnet/status/740621349559865344

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

bernie bros have been leaving me voicemails of them belching the alphabet for a week now and i for one am sick of it

sorry i'll belch out an apology

one letter at a time obviously

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I hope she picks Warren so I can watch a micro black hole of hilarity manifest on TYT's set during a livestream. Chairs, branded coffee cups, laptops ... all go flying into the tear in the space-time continuum as Cenk turns all noodly-shaped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Wikkheiser posted:

I hope she picks Warren so I can watch a micro black hole of hilarity manifest on TYT's set during a livestream. Chairs, branded coffee cups, laptops ... all go flying into the tear in the space-time continuum as Cenk turns all noodly-shaped.

doesn't sound like the payoff is worth it to me, but hey man, everyone got their kinks

• Locked thread