Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

More than 10 ideas, you say? Sign me up!

I dunno, I kinda hope this person finds that girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Scathach posted:

Also I'm paying for some peeps to get coozies, so if you're still itching for a coozie go ahead and message Mouse Dresser for details-- first come, first serve, yadda yadda.

E: Weird Craigslist ads: Nothing shall be forced.

For some reason I read this in Ricardo Montalban's voice.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

The location in that map is a fire station in downtown Chicago. What does it have to do with the ad? Is he hanging out in front of the fire station? :psyduck:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 20:02 on May 21, 2016

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Thin Privilege posted:

The location in that map is a fire station in downtown Chicago. What does it have to do with the ad? Is he hanging out in front of the fire station? :psyduck:

It's probably something like the guy gave a zip code or just said "Chicago" and the map assumed it was something central like that.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Scathach posted:

Also I'm paying for some peeps to get coozies, so if you're still itching for a coozie go ahead and message Mouse Dresser for details-- first come, first serve, yadda yadda.

E: Weird Craigslist ads: Nothing shall be forced.

Shockingly, this video exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipjwqNHbqb4

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

And it's not even a terrible idea.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Screaming Idiot posted:

For some reason I read this in Ricardo Montalban's voice.

I did too, only without remembering who Montalban was until you mentioned it.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

"We had some confusion" is my new favorite phrase. But drat, typical guy, spends >4 years pining for that special one and comes back hoping things are still the same

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

poo poo, you think her leg grew back?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

He even has a website showcasing his other inventions, such as luggage, the guitar, and a bike that acts as a 'sexual vessel'.

Ockhams Crowbar
May 7, 2007
Always the simplest solution.
Everything about that website is amazing.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

RandomFerret posted:

poo poo, you think her leg grew back?

Maybe she was some sort of lizard or starfish

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Not Craigslist, but it's a classic:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Dude, Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wanted: 30 lechers.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

quote:

I'd like to find a woman who wants a place to live in the country with free room & board in exchange for helping to take care of me by cooking, cleaning, running errands and FWB. Ideally, I'm looking for a girlfriend and would love for it to become a serious LTR, but, will settle for a companion/helper/FWB if that's all you want to give.

Here's the deal . . . I'm 62 and have a breathing disorder. Because of that, I'm on oxygen full time and need help doing normal household chores. I'm not rich enough to hire a professional care giver, nor is that what I'm seeking. I want a companion and lover. Since I'm unable to go out socializing to find a girlfriend I'm giving CL a shot.

I'm a retired entrepreneur with years of experience in a variety of different businesses. Maybe you have or would like to start a home business. I can help you do that. My home is large and comfortable, situated on 10-acres with stables, guest house and heated pool & spa, located in a resort community where I have a membership so you'd have access to all the amenities.

I'm not desperate beyond my personal preferences when it comes to a mate. I am not attracted to BBW and for me, the more petite, the better. I prefer White, Asian, Native American or Hispanic . Age is just a number, but, I have always been with women at least 8 years younger than myself. I would prefer someone without kids or who's children are out on their own. If you're into drugs other than 420, a heavy drinker, have a lot of body art or still fighting with your ex whatever, we would not be a good match.

If you're interested, please reply with a brief description and a few pictures of your face and full body and I will reciprocate. Then we can both decide if we like what we see and want to pursue meeting.

Please put "House Mate Here" in the subject so I know you are real and actually read this post.

Thanks for reading and best wishes in finding whatever you're looking for too!

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

gentle pete posted:

He even has a website showcasing his other inventions, such as luggage, the guitar, and a bike that acts as a 'sexual vessel'.

This obviously crazy man is smarter, and good at more things, than I will ever be.

Plus, he has enlarged his sex organ. I'm pretty sure mine is shrinking.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Your skin should count as a sex organ, so just eat a ton and it'll be sure to grow

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

I'm not rich enough to hire a personal care giver
My home is large and comfortable, situated on 10-acres with stables, guest house and heated pool & spa, located in a resort community where I have a membership

Say what you want, this guy really has his priorities in admirable order.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Sentient Data posted:

Your skin should count as a sex organ

Oh. Then I'm hung.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEsOPZDwA0E

:(

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Ockhams Crowbar posted:

Everything about that website is amazing.

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get off that, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the bike, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

More phoneposting.

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/mis/5605829406.html

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/rnr/5548264515.html

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

* My name is jerry cotton, you never wash your hair - m4m X

:butt:

You were the longhead lecher today on craigs list, I am the forums poster jerry cotton... I need you to wash your loving hair asap
I've got two liters of tar shampoo!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I mean not that it matters :shrug:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Oh god, that guy. I thought for sure he'd given up and faded into the background after his sad rise to fame a couple years ago.

I wonder if he still has those horrible veneers.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
This may be part of the giving-up process.

Old RR would have at least photoshopped himself into a picture with her in Paris or offered her $200 to do an instructional youtube on cunnilingus.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Oh, gently caress yeah. I can finally replace my Duke Nukem Forever koozie with something slightly less embarrassing.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

The light has gone out of his eyes.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Kilo147 posted:

Oh, gently caress yeah. I can finally replace my Duke Nukem Forever koozie with something slightly less embarrassing.

Glad to be of service. Let's class this joint up a little bit. :cheers:

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Mouse Dresser posted:

The prevailing idea thus far is to hand them out as souvenirs at my own wedding. My fiance suggests we make the whole wedding themed to August 29, 2015. And send out invitations as Sarah and Jason Schmutz (but use our own pictures, etc).

You have the best soon-to-be wife ever.

Kilo147 has a new favorite as of 07:06 on Jun 6, 2016

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

constantinople posted:

The light has gone out of his eyes.

Romeo Rose most likely never had "light" in his eyes, dudes been a lost case probably since he was at least a teenager

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
I bring you, the dredges of Missed Connections!
First the worst:

Nope nope nope.

I...What? Why?

And just funny for last:

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Notice he says he WAS the Austin celebrity RR? Maybe he died and it's his zombie that dating now.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

you will be Mistress bloody toilet slave

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

You will know who I am.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Travis343 posted:

You will know who I am.

Yeah, that line was the most chilling part of that ad. Surprising, considering it contains the phrase "You've probably seen me masturbating in the window."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

you will be Mistress bloody toilet slave

(Everything about it)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

i wonder how you figure out you want to poo poo on people. like what if you just think it's a cool idea but then when it comes down to it you realize how insane it is and you renege on the deal? how do you test the waters re: deciding you want to professionally drop points on people