Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Craigslist can be a great place to find good things you need, but it's also a great place to find poo poo no one needs, things no one should ever think about consuming, and people who are just goddamned weird/delusional.

If it's not work safe tag & link it.

Oprah-- all the stuff she shows is totally for real, you guys!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

"I need extremely horny girls who are at least 18 but younger than 30 to masturbate for me on Skype. It's for a study!"

"I see beautiful girls walking all over the place i see them in the movies, anime videos etc, and i cant get just one!!!!!!"

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
The ultimate classic

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Like this guy totally didn't steal whatever tools he wants you to return.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
One of my favorites, saved from years ago.

Nettles Coterie
Dec 24, 2008

Play in the Dark, lest the Heat catch you standing still
I loving love Craigslist. Here are some EXCELLENT deals:

Can't afford those? Well I've got some free poo poo on offer too:

Or, for the scientific-minded, how about a sweet trade deal?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

Nettles Coterie posted:

Or, for the scientific-minded, how about a sweet trade deal?

I want to say this is an offer to trade shrooms for opium, but I've known enough weirdo biologists that I'm honestly not sure.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

loving hell.

It's late at night, there are people sleeping, and still when I got to the end of this I loudly shouted at the screen - "GET THERAPY!"

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

hyperhazard posted:

I want to say this is an offer to trade shrooms for opium, but I've known enough weirdo biologists that I'm honestly not sure.

Lol this is in Davis and I'm pretty sure I've met this person at the craft center. It's both okay. A legit interest in specimens, but also drugs.

Also, thanks Scathach.

...I love JO crystal every time I see it.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 45 hours!)

please note that i don't live in the south

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Filox posted:

loving hell.

It's late at night, there are people sleeping, and still when I got to the end of this I loudly shouted at the screen - "GET THERAPY!"

Maybe you should get some therapy for that.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Bast Relief posted:

Lol this is in Davis and I'm pretty sure I've met this person at the craft center. It's both okay. A legit interest in specimens, but also drugs.

Also, thanks Scathach.

...I love JO crystal every time I see it.

NP I find a ton of weird Craigslist stuff and it's nice to have a place to file all the crazy :)

:catstare:

Oh gently caress you

Scathach has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Mar 24, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Woof. :staredog:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm assuming this doesn't count as NWS since it's just a no-no word:

The content of the post after that is completely uninteresting, but the contrast between subject line and image is killing me.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

If this person's "regular" cock sucking produces religious phamplet level visions, I'm down. Even if it is Craigslist and I wind up in a ditch three days later with fuzzy recollections and rotten teeth embedded in my dick.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
san francisco

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Don't do meth, kids.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

monolithburger posted:

Don't do meth, kids.

Wow total diss on shemales ruining an otherwise stunningly beautiful poem

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

I love this so much. There's so much going on. Every time I scroll up to look at it, I see some new wtfuckery.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hyperhazard posted:

I love this so much. There's so much going on. Every time I scroll up to look at it, I see some new wtfuckery.

Still life with violent schizophrenia

Snake Toddler
Jan 11, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It took me way to long to not read it as her asking people to come pet her rats. Which I would, but I digress.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Haa I wish I was a painter

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

atomicthumbs posted:

san francisco

If it wasn't for the cost of living in San Francisco, $15/hr just to gently caress around on some guy's tinder all day sounds pretty tempting. It beats retail and call center work for sure at least.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
This is fantastic, this thread needs more love

http://i.imgur.com/zThAzkE.png

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Don't die, thread :ohdear:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Scathach posted:

Don't die, thread :ohdear:

A modern day Robin Hood :allears:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Craigslist: Opiates please

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Mmm I love it when creepy men teach me how to take an involuntary piss.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I have zero contribution at the moment, but I must say, this is SUCH a good idea for a thread, A+, voted 5, etc etc

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Sorry buddy, I don't work on spec. You gonna have to commission your floating dildo picture.

8th-snype has a new favorite as of 04:52 on Apr 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thanks Cash Crab! Also hooray thread title :)

Hey guys help me hotwire and steal this car! Sounds like a great idea. (This entire state is balls-to-the-wall crazy.)