Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Benny D posted:

If that's procedural it's gonna be amazing

actually that would be bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

[swagging in my low poly Bob Page loot crate skin while I blast digital fools & a new card drops]: I didn't ask for this.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRIQaYqHnI

its a separate mode and might actually be fun but i like to troll

honestly i want this

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

the only good deus ex is the first one :dukedog:

Yeah

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRIQaYqHnI

its a separate mode and might actually be fun but i like to troll

hello im daddycool the RIPPER join my community of RIPPERS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked human revolution but invisible war is extremely bad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDk2r35Gq4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just remembered last year when GB had some dude from disney there, and they were pressing him about new star wars games, specifically a sequel to Tie Fighter, and the dude was like "well im sure Battlefront will deliver what the fans want" and there was a long pause, jeff goes "Alright..but what if what I want is more tie fighter?" and the dude told jeff to go gently caress himself

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i might just watch GB's stream for the non-nintendo parts of E3 this year, its like mystery science theatre but for the gaming industry

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Battlefront was fuckin garbage all we want is a new tie fighter is that so much to ask.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

i might just watch GB's stream for the non-nintendo parts of E3 this year, its like mystery science theatre but for the gaming industry

i tried but i get annoyed cuz i just want to listen to the show

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watch them clean and then will watch the GB video later because they're usually funny

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Battlefront was fuckin garbage all we want is a new tie fighter is that so much to ask.

well supposedly that uncharted game with a star wars skin that was demo'd years ago and then scrapped is being revived, so, yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just want a new jedi knight game and a new empire at war/SW RTS. but its looking like were just gonna get generic third person action games, bad-lefield and you loving know theres going to be a MOBA

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Bobnumerotres posted:

well supposedly that uncharted game with a star wars skin that was demo'd years ago and then scrapped is being revived, so, yes

jfc

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I love E3

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just want a new jedi knight game and a new empire at war/SW RTS. but its looking like were just gonna get generic third person action games, bad-lefield and you loving know theres going to be a MOBA

There's a new RTS about halfway through development.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There's a new RTS about halfway through development.

holy gently caress what

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

So will the nintendo conference be another pre-taped video like last year? I don't know what treehouse only means but for some reason I'm thinking it's not a live presentation.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

So will the nintendo conference be another pre-taped video like last year? I don't know what treehouse only means but for some reason I'm thinking it's not a live presentation.

theyre not having a presentation or direct at all, because all they have to talk about is zelda and pokemon. so theyre just gonna play those in the treehouse for 12 hours

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

the treehouse presentation is live gameplay demos and interviews on the show floor, theyve done this in addition to the taped thing for the last two years

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arFsxZ8QWPM skip around this video of day 1 last year

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

I know it's extremely low hanging fruit to make fun of it because it's an NRS game but they're adding SFxT style gems in the form of loot that randomly drops from grinding the single player mode lol. I bet people are going to love it

i don't kknow what any of this means but i got the first one for $5 and it was fun to beat up super heroes in the campaign and then delete it and i would do that again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just remembered last year when GB had some dude from disney there, and they were pressing him about new star wars games, specifically a sequel to Tie Fighter, and the dude was like "well im sure Battlefront will deliver what the fans want" and there was a long pause, jeff goes "Alright..but what if what I want is more tie fighter?" and the dude told jeff to go gently caress himself

george w bush ftmfw

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Can you imagine tie fighter with current gen technology.. capital ships to scale, urban planetary environment battle areas fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Benny D posted:

Can you imagine tie fighter with current gen technology.. capital ships to scale, urban planetary environment battle areas fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This just in! Injustice 2 will have 'RPG-like' Gear System encouraging character customization, each match rewards players with loot drop

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Gear drops. Loot crates. Procedural levels. Watch Dogs 2. This is, truly, the year of the gamer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i hope netherrealm can create the worlds first dota/figthing game hybrid starring all my favorite superheros and horror movie monsters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i hope netherrealm can create the worlds first dota/figthing game hybrid starring all my favorite superheros and horror movie monsters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0su_Tzp31U

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This just in! Injustice 2 will have 'RPG-like' Gear System encouraging character customization, each match rewards players with loot drop

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gah!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

omg

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Finally

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i rmember when battlefront debuted on reddit with this trailer about how they were going into the lucas archives to study props in order to make the graphics realistic and i thought to myself "thats great but they havent once talked about or shown gameplay which is a warning sign" and some1 posted a similar thought in the thread and it got downvoted to hell and everyone was like "sigh why is reddit such a negative circle jerk" i wish i could find the thread lol.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i rmember when battlefront debuted on reddit with this trailer about how they were going into the lucas archives to study props in order to make the graphics realistic and i thought to myself "thats great but they havent once talked about or shown gameplay which is a warning sign" and some1 posted a similar thought in the thread and it got downvoted to hell and everyone was like "sigh why is reddit such a negative circle jerk" i wish i could find the thread lol.

lmao. i remember seeing the hastily slapped together the night before-E3 build and i thought "well maybe theres some potential with polish" and then they announced the game was coming out in 4 months

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/Twinfinite/status/740955671407910913

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

And that's about the time she walked away from me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by TV shows
Then I took an arrow to the knee
My friends say I should act my age
What's my age again?
What's my age again?