Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i freakin love e3

heres a schedule so i dont have to look it up again later

im taking time off to watch it all, and im gonna make a pot of e3 chili

elf help book fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i freakin love e3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

looking forward to this years PC show

PC Gamer says this year's show will be "even better" than last year.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i freakin love e3

heres a schedule so i dont have to look it up again later

im taking time off to watch it all, and im gonna make a pot of e3 chili

I dont have work on Monday and im gonna consume all the content i can while playing the guilty gear fishing miniagme

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

last year all i watched all 3 days of treehouse video but it took me a few weeks to get through it all, it was a month of nintendo e3 for me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

looking forward to this years PC show

PC Gamer says this year's show will be "even better" than last year.

how could they top it??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

we are a week away from knowing what the gently caress the NX is

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont think nintendo will talk about that at e3 actually.

hopefully we at least get a date on the bayonetta amiibo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i dont think nintendo will talk about that at e3 actually.

theyve been saying they would constantly since last year's e3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

they said no news at e3. maybe tokyo game show

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

what if the return of spaceworld

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lmao are they just gonna talk about zelda for an hour then? wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

theyre talking about zelda for 12 hours

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

from whattheyve said so far they arent doing a direct at all, and their day 1 treehouse stream will be 100% zelda and pokemon, and day 2 is everything else

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

from whattheyve said so far they arent doing a direct at all, and their day 1 treehouse stream will be 100% zelda and pokemon, and day 2 is everything else

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

jesus christ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

e3, steamsale, zeldathon, evo? when do i sleep

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

theyre talking about zelda for 12 hours

this is heaven

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the antono banderas meme picture of the lips kisses but it's me thinking about epic press conferences from ubisoft, ea, and bethesda

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

last years nintendo direct was depressing for me, the 40 year old chubby manchild

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I love E3, OP.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why doens't squeenix have their own press conference like last year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

/me posts reactoin crying reaction vid as the french company that the dizzy the egg pedophiles use as a tax haven announce not one, not two, not three, but count them 12 a whole freaking 12 assassin's creeds in one year

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me posts reactoin crying reaction vid as the french company that the dizzy the egg pedophiles use as a tax haven announce not one, not two, not three, but count them 12 a whole freaking 12 assassin's creeds in one year

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Assassin;s Creed is taking a year off, sadly.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's all think back on the earth shattering announcement of the Fallout 4 Fre to PLay mobile game live on the big stage. E3 is near...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

some idiot from montreal in accented english going, as we all kneooooo, the world is a dark plac e these days...indeed. terror in belgiu,m. zitka virus. ineqauality and rioting in the streets. todays gamers are faced with a choice. are you a cucked sjw assassin supports hillary, or a woke cuckservative templar who kneels at the altar of drumpf. in assassn's creed 10-22 for ps4, xbone, anroid , and ios we invite you to aswer these questons and find yourself: are u zee assassin or le templar

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
nier

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

some idiot from montreal in accented english going, as we all kneooooo, the world is a dark plac e these days...indeed. terror in belgiu,m. zitka virus. ineqauality and rioting in the streets. todays gamers are faced with a choice. are you a cucked sjw assassin supports hillary, or a woke cuckservative templar who kneels at the altar of drumpf. in assassn's creed 10-22 for ps4, xbone, anroid , and ios we invite you to aswer these questons and find yourself: are u zee assassin or le templar

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the pc gamer thing will be ubisofts battleborn, epic megagames battleborn, 2k announcing battleborn is ftp, 12 korean battleborns, 300 collectable card games, and some regular mobas starring brands u love like the suicide squad and the avengers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NVIDIA just published 2970 yt videos pushing the shield. PC E3 hype!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the pc gamer thing will be ubisofts battleborn, epic megagames battleborn, 2k announcing battleborn is ftp, 12 korean battleborns, 300 collectable card games, and some regular mobas starring brands u love like the suicide squad and the avengers

that would be better than last years

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

the antono banderas meme picture of the lips kisses but it's me thinking about epic press conferences from ubisoft, ea, and bethesda

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

added to the op thanks

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

last years nintendo direct was depressing for me, the 40 year old chubby manchild

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://youtu.be/SBVArvGRhB0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

• Locked thread