Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Zack Snyder's gritty Yellow M&M reboot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Step aside Batman, I got this.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That's genuinely unnerving.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
BSS Movie Thread: JK SIMMONS WHAT T F

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
New Batman movie has Batfleck die in the first 10 minutes, rest of the movie is Bat-Gordon.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

And to think he was only emotionally abusive to Mr. Fantastic.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Simmons is hilariously yoked out and all but rock something heavier than 20s in the pic :cmon:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I would want to be an actor in a Snyder movie just because of the nutritionists and personal trainer that I'd get, plus pretty much getting paid to get ripped.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Rasczak posted:

Simmons is hilariously yoked out and all but rock something heavier than 20s in the pic :cmon:

I think they're 40lbs actually.

Someone photoshop the Yellow M&M with ridiculous muscles, please.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Codependent Poster posted:

I would want to be an actor in a Snyder movie just because of the nutritionists and personal trainer that I'd get, plus pretty much getting paid to get ripped.
Well that and HGH

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rasczak posted:

It ain't the weight, it's the reps, bro.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Jamesman posted:

Dumbbells usually list the total weight on each side. I'm guessing he's doing a ton of reps or drop sets.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

His arms look like those dildos that are molded in like slightly too pink of silicone

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Monaghan posted:

Dumbbells usually list the total weight on each side. I'm guessing he's doing a ton of reps or drop sets.

They looked adjustable, like you could add or remove weight so each weight would list how much each individual one was. I admit I don't know too much about not being a fat piece of poo poo though.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Jamesman posted:

They looked adjustable, like you could add or remove weight so each weight would list how much each individual one was. I admit I don't know too much about not being a fat piece of poo poo though.

Those aren't adjustable unless the manufacturer specifically made adjustable ones look like fixed weight types. A 40 would typically have two plates on each side.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Jamesman posted:

wait that was him all along? :stare:

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Race Realists posted:

He does exist! :faints:

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.

Race Realists posted:

And red m&m is Fry.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Shawn posted:

And red m&m is Fry.

And Mr. Krabs is The Kurgan!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Uncle Phil was The Shredder.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Travis343 posted:

Uncle Phil was The Shredder.

And War Machine.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The one that always got me is Optimus Prime being Eeyore.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
And Nibbler was Fred on Scooby Doo.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Hmm. Well, uh, okay I guess.

Oh man I just realized how hosed DC is because they'll probably end up editing out the naked pictures sequence even though it's a fairly important plot point of the comic and white manchildren are going to blow a mother loving gasket over the "censorship" oh man.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
DC is really, really pushing Killing Joke it seems. It's a classic, but I feel like people love it because it's all dark and violent and the Joker totally rapes Babs! Because all anyone wants to see is the Joker being loving Freddy Kruger these days.

Now i'll tell you how I really feel.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

No but see he just undressed her and took naked pictures of her. Barbara said so in Oracle so yeah no raping happened there please go see Suicide Squad starring Jared Leto as the Joker. No rapes. Isn't Joker a funny whacky guy now we have three of him, also as I aforementioned Joker didn't rape Batgirl. Thank you, rape is bad, Joker rules, he has not committed any sexual assaults ever.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe they'll do a big important issue revealing the Joker does not have a dick and has not has one as long as he's been there Joker and therefore he totally did not rape her guys.

I mean though it's the Joker he'd probably do his rapes with a big foam finger or a dick shaped baloon or something anyway right

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Toxxupation posted:

No but see he just undressed her and took naked pictures of her. Barbara said so in Oracle so yeah no raping happened there please go see Suicide Squad starring Jared Leto as the Joker. No rapes. Isn't Joker a funny whacky guy now we have three of him, also as I aforementioned Joker didn't rape Batgirl. Thank you, rape is bad, Joker rules, he has not committed any sexual assaults ever.

Light Gun Man posted:

Maybe they'll do a big important issue revealing the Joker does not have a dick and has not has one as long as he's been there Joker and therefore he totally did not rape her guys.

I mean though it's the Joker he'd probably do his rapes with a big foam finger or a dick shaped baloon or something anyway right

Lol

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I don't remember there being any actual nudity in the comic, just implied nudity.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The killing joke is garbage, and should be forgotten

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I gotta admit I don't see what's so great about it

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Awesome, who made that?

SaintFu
Aug 27, 2006

Where's your god now?

greatn posted:

Awesome, who made that?

Jesse Hamm

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Toxxupation posted:

Pretty sure Joker and Harley would tip toe over that line...

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Toxxupation posted:

Rape is never funny, unless you're being raped by a clown.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

I really like The Killing Joke, and that's coming from someone who doesn't usually like DC/Batman or Alan Moore.

But this animated movie looks poorly produced. I'm sure the voice acting will be great but the trailers so far really seem like the animation quality is not up to what most of BTAS was.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Killing Joke is fine as the self-contained story it was intended to be and an analysis of the hosed-up nature of both comics and characters. It sucks that it's become the DEFINING BATMAN STORY!!!! in the same way that it sucks that TDKR has because neither was intended to be that and both extrapolated a hosed-up continuation of a broken status quo.

A big part of modern Batman's problem is that he is defined by his status quo more than any other hero and it is because lovely writers took those stories and went "boy, wouldn't it be be great if that broken unworkable status quo was the norm?!"

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Toxxupation posted:

Hmm. Well, uh, okay I guess.

Oh man I just realized how hosed DC is because they'll probably end up editing out the naked pictures sequence even though it's a fairly important plot point of the comic and white manchildren are going to blow a mother loving gasket over the "censorship" oh man.

maybe you should spend your time thinking about literally anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Man, if that was the Nu52 version of how Barbara was still Batgirl, it would have been worth all the years of mostly lovely comics the reboot brought.

• Locked thread