Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why do you have 1835 wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Methanar fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jun 9, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

A big victory for Club MTHNR

Nice work

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Nice work, congratulations buddy :)

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
he did it

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
congratulations

check out that zyra with NO GOLD ITEM I THOUGHT PEOPLE STOP DOING THAT IN GOLD

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Congratulations! You won League of Legends!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
is it over

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tired Moritz posted:

congratulations

check out that zyra with NO GOLD ITEM I THOUGHT PEOPLE STOP DOING THAT IN GOLD
It gets worse in Masters/Challenger where people take the ladder less seriously and most streamers play troll builds/champs to amuse their streamers

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Methanar posted:

is it over
Now you gotta start a smurf and carry all the goons in SilverSquid to Gold for those sweet end season rewards

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
You can raise the price on your boosting services on account of you being a more reliable player

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

NTT posted:

You can raise the price on your boosting services on account of you being a more reliable player

Correct. Now you have a job. It is never over.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I don't understand booster services at all. Wouldn't a boosted dude, you know, just drop back down to his actual rank as a result of losing more games than he'd win? Are the accounts just never played, and used so someone can go "I'm challenger bich" to random bronze players after feeding as mid zyra or something post-match?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

RealFoxy posted:

It gets worse in Masters/Challenger where people take the ladder less seriously and most streamers play troll builds/champs to amuse their streamers

sounds fun actually

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

I don't understand booster services at all. Wouldn't a boosted dude, you know, just drop back down to his actual rank as a result of losing more games than he'd win? Are the accounts just never played, and used so someone can go "I'm challenger bich" to random bronze players after feeding as mid zyra or something post-match?

Nah dude, because they are totally not bronze. They just need to get to where they belong, then they will shine.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

It's a lot harder to lose your ranking, your hidden MMR has to be a full division lower than what you are (Which is something like losing 30 games in a row or something dumb) but the idea is usually you get boosted there and just brag about it to the two or three friends you may or may not have.

Personally I would pay to just get boosted out of silver/gold every season because I'm a support main that plays no carries

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Every champ in the game is a carry if you go hard in the paint

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

trip report: holy hell irelia is really good now. didn't lose a single lane tonight with here.

i see some people max E over W. i max W if i think the lane is just gonna be a sustain cold war.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Methanar posted:

is it over

It's never over. Until you get tired of the game and move on to the next.

Grats man.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

How do I get this to record in game sounds but not the music I am listening to? Also this is how you play Zilean, literally throw bombs on yourself and let enemies die to them: http://plays.tv/video/575908f3628f71cd5d/look-at-all-the-skill-shots-i-hit

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

I develop season long narratives for free already, you'd be a retard to pay me.

how are the lolesports readers gonna know who the reigning, defending champs are unless you tell em, kev

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

How do I get this to record in game sounds but not the music I am listening to? Also this is how you play Zilean, literally throw bombs on yourself and let enemies die to them: http://plays.tv/video/575908f3628f71cd5d/look-at-all-the-skill-shots-i-hit
I think you'd have to capture from a replay because of how plays.tv works, I haven't tried it yet but SivHD has a reply system thats supposed to be good to use

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Methanar posted:

is it over

It is only beginning.

but seriously congratulations Methanar!!!

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Methanar posted:

is it over

now start a challenger one trick pony stream for Anivia/sometimes Sejuani

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
Does anyone still play Morgana support? She feels awful compared to Janna and Zyra but her winrate isn't that bad so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Zmej posted:

trip report: holy hell irelia is really good now. didn't lose a single lane tonight with here.

i see some people max E over W. i max W if i think the lane is just gonna be a sustain cold war.

She was already good last patch, very few of her hard lanes are in favour right now and her power spikes with Triforce and Steraks are ludicrous.

She still drops off a little at 5-6 items but that doesn't matter when you can dominate the game for 30 minutes on 2. I'm not going to pass up the free wins but I'm a little worried as to how they'll nerf her, thankfully people on OCE haven't started picking or banning her for some reason.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Bubble-T posted:

Does anyone still play Morgana support? She feels awful compared to Janna and Zyra but her winrate isn't that bad so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

if blitz isn't banned and the enemy takes him she is a very strong counterpick to him. she still has truckloads of CC and black shield, also Zhonya's is much cheaper and gives CDR so it's a much more viable support item now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Morgana doesn't do as much damage as Zyra and doesn't disengage as well as Janna, but she's a little in between both, offering good single-target engage and decent damage in laning phase. She's a good bodyguard and all-around support. She used to be MUCH stronger, though.

If you can get good at learning when to roam, a flash binding from Morgana followed by an ultimate offers a whole lot of lockdown on a midlaner that doesn't have flash/cleanse, and she can assist in clearing waves a little later on. She's good at shoving in if you need to roam, as well. If you've got a hard-engage jungler or top laner she's extremely invaluable with her shield so they don't get locked down immediately on their way in

However, you're just much better off playing Nami if you're looking for a mage support. She has really good poke at low levels, harder engage, and great peeling.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jun 9, 2016

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Bubble-T posted:

She was already good last patch, very few of her hard lanes are in favour right now and her power spikes with Triforce and Steraks are ludicrous.

She still drops off a little at 5-6 items but that doesn't matter when you can dominate the game for 30 minutes on 2. I'm not going to pass up the free wins but I'm a little worried as to how they'll nerf her, thankfully people on OCE haven't started picking or banning her for some reason.

yes, as a counterpick to hard CC engages she is really good

also, thats not my experience in the last couple of days, irelia top is now super common. haven't seen one lose a lane yet

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ethan gets creep blocked by a ghost: http://plays.tv/video/575920fbafdf587f47/just-bait-her-

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Somehow getting a triple kill on ZIlean seems weird.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

curiousCat posted:

I am having a lot of fun being mid Zilean

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a double bomb is 600 (180% AP Ratio) aoe magic damage with a 1.5 second stun, on a 8 second cooldown (4.5 seconds with max CDR)

zilean should always be getting triple kills

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Methanar posted:

is it over

Lol bro you not even challenger gently caress you mean is it over?

Seriously congrats tho

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Methanar posted:

is it over

you aint done till youre number one

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what if next year methanar is in the LCS

what then

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

what if next year methanar is in the LCS

what then

then we did it fam

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

curiousCat posted:

Giving Trundle a speed boost only to have him sprint to his death is exactly correct though.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Methanar posted:

is it over

It' s over when you say it's over. It has and always will be your choice.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Dear thread, what should I do when I see the ADC rushing Rageblade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
is it vayne

• Locked thread