Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I really wish we lived in the world where nofap's bullshit pseudoscience was actually true so the biggest, strongest, smartest, and manliest of men would all be orgasm-denial sissies in cock cages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i assume someone realized that masturbating is a bit tiring and decided to postpone it until after work/the gym, and this suddenly expanded into the blueballs regimen.

Guy Mann posted:

I really wish we lived in the world where nofap's bullshit pseudoscience was actually true so the biggest, strongest, smartest, and manliest of men would all be orgasm-denial sissies in cock cages.

pm me i have some links

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Fanzay posted:

He goes by Squint on these forums, so why not ask him?

See, now I just feel like a jerk.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
I love that someone from r/nofap showed up in the episode comments to defend the subreddit by saying, "Think about it. Would a troll sub or cult really be this huge?"

quote:

I mean one of the most talked about things on the sub is that we shouldn't buy into the whole superpower thing. Sperm is also a very rich substance. Feel free to research all the nutrients found in it. You know you should actually try it before passing such harsh judgment. Even our founder says that we shouldn't use NoFap to solve all problems

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
so should I be eating the sperm

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Seagull posted:

Actually, you should be doing what hardcore Taoists used to do, and hold down on your urethra when you ejaculate, so the semen can't actually leave your dick, and instead gets forcibly shunted back into the bladder. You end up pissing it all out later, anyways, but mumble mumble vital energy mumble. :eng101:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Actually, you should be doing what hardcore Taoists used to do, and hold down on your urethra when you ejaculate, so the semen can't actually leave your dick, and instead gets forcibly shunted back into the bladder. You end up pissing it all out later, anyways, but mumble mumble vital energy mumble. :eng101:

but then I eat it right

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Lemon made a new game.

I am much, much worse at this than at drat.dog. :saddowns:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Should probably mention the new magnets too. It's a run of 50, so anyone interested should get them ASAP.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Seagull posted:

The Monster girls were right all along as it turns out.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Seagull posted:

have you not been?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

have you not been?

look I've been following the teachings of reverend doctor John kitchen until now, this is a lot to take in

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

be your own man, take control of your own life, eat your own sperm

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Men Eating Their Own Sperm

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

don't dox my tabletop group.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Seagull posted:

Men Eating Their Own Sperm

Men Coming Their Own Way

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

RyokoTK posted:

Men Coming Their Own Way
So, what did we all learn tonight?

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
I was in the Army, yes.

Based on what I read after the Rage Forum episode, both in the comments section and on ballp.it, people were delighted with me blurting military-isms at a confused Lemon.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

Squint posted:

I was in the Army, yes.

Based on what I read after the Rage Forum episode, both in the comments section and on ballp.it, people were delighted with me blurting military-isms at a confused Lemon.

I felt good about understanding what you were talking about until I realized I got that knowledge from Pauly Shore's In The Army Now.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
The fat soldiers column from Angry Angry Hippos was apparently included specifically for me to read, because it would make me angrier than it would a normal person.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Squint posted:

The fat soldiers column from Angry Angry Hippos was apparently included specifically for me to read, because it would make me angrier than it would a normal person.

I don't know about other people who make docs, but some of my docs have a part that's earmarked for a specific reader. For example, had you have been in the Deviantart poetry episode, you would have read a sonnet about Metal Gear Solid

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

A Meat posted:

I don't know about other people who make docs, but some of my docs have a part that's earmarked for a specific reader. For example, had you have been in the Deviantart poetry episode, you would have read a sonnet about Metal Gear Solid

Squint you know what must be done.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I misremembered, it's lovely heroic verse, not a sonnet

quote:

There was a man codenamed as Solid Snake
On a mission across an Alaskan lake
To save the world from a tool of death and fear,
a machine known only as "Metal Gear".
There on the base was a man named "Liquid"
Who was the twin of the snake they call "Solid".
With him was a guy named Psycho Mantis
Who had powers of psychokenesis.
Snake fought this freak from Transylvania
who said, "You like to play Castlevania!"
Snake met a man who would give him support.
His name was Hal ­ of the Otaku sort.
He then guided Sanke to Metal Gear Rex
While Liquid sat inside eating some Chex.
Snake then knelt down and shot an RPG
At its radar so it couldn't see.
Liquid got out and fought snake man-­to­-man
Because he just ruined his grand master plan.
Snake struck his brother with a punch to the head.
Before he fell he was already dead.
Snake escaped the frozen Alaskan base
But no one would know he saved the human race.
Because his mission was a secret op,
No one would know that Snake came out on top

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
solidus sanke was my big bsos clone

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mimetic posted:

I felt good about understanding what you were talking about until I realized I got that knowledge from Pauly Shore's In The Army Now.

Don't feel too bad, I learned most of my army jargon from that terrible early 2000s GBS poster who constantly called stuff "unsat" and posted lots of bullshit stories about being in a gang before entering military service. IIRC there was a FYAD FYAD LOL about him.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Twitch posted:

Don't feel too bad, I learned most of my army jargon from that terrible early 2000s GBS poster who constantly called stuff "unsat" and posted lots of bullshit stories about being in a gang before entering military service. IIRC there was a FYAD FYAD LOL about him.

Was it 50 Foot Ant? The only explanation I can muster for him is that the abstract concept of STDH coalesced into a physical being.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Was it 50 Foot Ant? The only explanation I can muster for him is that the abstract concept of STDH coalesced into a physical being.

Say what you will about him, but he was one of the best parts of the Nickolaus Pacione mock threads.

I just had a vision of kumquatxop reading selections from Tabloid Purposes.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

McGlockenshire posted:

Say what you will about him, but he was one of the best parts of the Nickolaus Pacione mock threads.

I just had a vision of kumquatxop reading selections from Tabloid Purposes.

Nickolaus Pacione, there's a name I've not heard in a long time. Back when people flamed each other. Now they just mean tweet.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Squint posted:

I was in the Army, yes.

I find it extremely whatever the opposite of unsat is.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I find it extremely whatever the opposite of unsat is.

It's sat.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm satisfied with saying clips.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Red Minjo posted:

I'm satisfied with saying clips.

I saw the most beautiful gun post where someone talked about being able to fit more shells in clips in assault weapons and I wish I could've framed it.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Grondoth posted:

I saw the most beautiful gun post where someone talked about being able to fit more shells in clips in assault weapons and I wish I could've framed it.

That's already strong, I need to remember that.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Episode 215: Oculus Cruft

I just look over at the thing that says "Featured Sites: vrtitties.com" and I giggle.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lamprey Cannon posted:

He was a similar poster to 50 Foot Ant, but predates him by a few years. I can't remember the poster's name, but if I'm remembering correctly his moment of infamy was having a meltdown when his girlfriend left him for another goon when he couldn't make it to gooncon.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Adam's redditor voice is extremely good poo poo

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

RyokoTK posted:

I just look over at the thing that says "Featured Sites: vrtitties.com" and I giggle.

Jesus christ this is one of the funniest episodes they ever done. They just keep topping themselves through the entire episode.

Guy Fieri Ejaculations

AstroZamboni
Mar 8, 2007

Smoothing the Ice on Europa since 1997!
That Guy Fieri bit made me want to put a bullet in my head. Well done.

Edit: "Borgasm"

AstroZamboni fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jun 10, 2016

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/741481397341151232

Squiddy is back from the dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

RyokoTK posted:

Seagull posted:

Adam's redditor voice is extremely good poo poo

Bozarth? posted:

I have divets in my penis from my gently caress sock. Wanna see? Also I have some opinions about the new Ghostbusters movie.