Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Wolf higher than Bang. Interesting

It's all about Bung now. Please try to keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.twitch.tv/lck1/v/71230137?t=1h13m30s

or in youtube vod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH43zq88Z7E&t=3103s

doa is the best :allears:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
maknoon is coming back boys

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
KuKu, Melon, SpeaR, Rabi2 - four members of the LMS's COUGAR E-Sport - are all on the bottom 50 elo list. Truly one of the most useless pro teams to ever grace any region.

Edit: Ahaha, Swiffer is in the top 50? #IAMOPL #CHFWIN #AussieRules

Wol fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 8, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

amazing

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csp27ayMGYI&t=131s

Froggen shotcalling, too good

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

there was one last season too when he was just shouting at them to do something even tho they didn't want to. obey the frog

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Is this anime stuff

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Ugato posted:

Is this anime stuff

hes making an overwatch reference so yes

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Zoness posted:

hes making an overwatch reference so yes

Oh. That makes more sense.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

"Nice fantasy points I fuckin' love it."

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

there was one last season too when he was just shouting at them to do something even tho they didn't want to. obey the frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6JEAG7lWFo&t=78s

I think

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
It's real good to see c9 giving challenger players a boost and helping them into the scene.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Why don't you give them the benefit of the doubt, Schnorkles. Playing the pros doesn't mean the pros are going to play.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
After St Vicious made a mockery of the Challenger series before, I wondered why TSM didn't just send down Dyrus and Oddone and make a fool of the series again for some free money. Good on C9 for exploiting the joke that is Challenger Series LCS

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Liquid Matt is just went really hard on the casting desk as well as C9 on Summoning Insight

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm loving Mark going hard on his old team and calling them bottom 3 on summoning insight

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He seems fairly reasonable and articulates his thoughts well.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm unreasonably hyped for Samsung (blue) and Royal Never Give Up (White) in the finals of this year's World Championships.

Also amused that Cloud9 challenger tied with TLA. Fabbbyyy is really fun to watch

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"The team that is basically my old team is quite good at macro play and shot calling" -Monte Cristo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rabidsquid posted:

"The team that is basically my old team is quite good at macro play and shot calling" -Monte Cristo

"When it comes down to it, which player in NA can stop Seraph from being the best top laner in NA?"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Seraph is Monte's adopted son and lived with him for like 8 months learning English so ofc he thinks he's the best. Then again most of the NA talent suck, Impact looks like a challenger scrub.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Did Huni die in a car accident

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Did Huni die in a car accident
I said most but Huni's still prone to feeding like nobody's business on dumb champions every now and then.

Seraph looks great because the meta isn't Gangplank/Fiora/carry top anymore tbh. He's great at playing a tank/split pusher role because he understands what to do with a loving wave, a concept lost on most other players. He's had great showings on carry laners before but I don't know if he'll ever be out-dueling Darshan or Huni if it went back to Fiora/Riven/Irelia every game.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
seraph is a good top laner :colbert:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

steakmancer posted:

I didn't say he wasn't, he just doesn't have much competition

e: LCK EVER/Longzhu starts at 7am EST what the heck

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Jun 9, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b2_73DZ2Dw

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SofM from Snake is like watching Diamondprox in Season 1/2. He's just so drat fed at 20 minutes that nobody can even deal with this Rek'Sai

e: Watch Snake vs Saint Gaming :stare:

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jun 9, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I legit get really happy seeing a player previously from an IWC squad do really well on Snake, one of my favourite teams :)

He was clearly so wasted in IWC, I hope Snake manages to not gently caress this up, although considering that it's Snake, well...

E: ofc as soon as I praise him he feeds double buffs to Acorn

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jun 9, 2016

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Top lane NA seems like the most stacked position this split. Beyond d Huni/seraph we still got Hauntzer KFO Darshan. And Ray is looking real good as well. I guess impact too.

Ghetto SuperCzar fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 9, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
im so loving bored of krepo talking about his solo q games

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

steakmancer posted:

yeah he really is.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why does riot put ties in the middle wtf

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

First pick Nami lmao

Asema posted:

why does riot put ties in the middle wtf
Best outcome - middling outcome - worst outcome :downs:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

a tie is also worth more than a loss in trditional point systems

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

God drat Origen hosed that dive up.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shadow225 posted:

a tie is also worth more than a loss in trditional point systems

In some sports a draw is actually worse than a loss becuase of Win % and also literally every sport is W/L/D(T) but lol at W-T-L just lol

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Maxlore, slain by grump

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Asema posted:

In some sports a draw is actually worse than a loss becuase of Win % and also literally every sport is W/L/D(T) but lol at W-T-L just lol

Pretty sure W-D-L is a european thing

Premier league tables (at least the one I looked up) do that.

That said W-L-T is a United States NFL Football thing so it's obviously superior :911: :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Dragongem posted:

Pretty sure W-D-L is a european thing

Premier league tables (at least the one I looked up) do that.

That said W-L-T is a United States NFL Football thing so it's obviously superior :911: :911:

first date formats and now this, why do americans hate putting things in order

• Locked thread