Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Which of you fine fellas is 'shependous' on PS4? (I think that was the name).

I am cashcamden, and we had a grand old time last night killing cops and going shopping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I just sold the contents of my (full) warehouse, completed the mission and got $0 and an empty warehouse :suicide:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
What is the easiest way to level to 100? Really just wanna max out my dirtbike.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

StabMasterArson posted:

I just sold the contents of my (full) warehouse, completed the mission and got $0 and an empty warehouse :suicide:

Put in a ticket to Rockstar and bug them on Twitter. That sounds like the best way to ensure your ticket gets answered.

Unrelated but someone who has both the reaper and the fmj, is there one I should buy over the other? What are their strengths?

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

Akion posted:

So I tried futzing with Net Limiter to force a session split and it's not going well for me. Anyone got any tips? Don't feel like putting my money at the mercy of pubbies right now since I'm almost broke.

I set a rule to limit GTAV.exe to 128kb and it still didn't split me.

You gotta go way lower than that. I had to take mine all the way down to 3-8kb to get it to reliably separate me. Even at 3kb I'd get the odd person joining but disconnecting shortly after.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Kelly posted:

Which of you fine fellas is 'shependous' on PS4? (I think that was the name).

I am cashcamden, and we had a grand old time last night killing cops and going shopping.

I've never seen him post in the thread but he PM'd me to confirm his request for the PS4 community so he's legit.

Also Zig we are too busy buying and selling stuff to take pictures and crap. I am a high-powered executive and I can't be instagramming my meals like a common hipster.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I'm going to try and stock and sell my. Medium. Warehouse tonight so I'll keep the camera on and ready.

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

CascadeBeta posted:

Unrelated but someone who has both the reaper and the fmj, is there one I should buy over the other? What are their strengths?

The FMJ looks way, way better and that's all that really matters.

Edit: The Bestia is the coolest car in this update, though.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

titties posted:

I've never seen him post in the thread but he PM'd me to confirm his request for the PS4 community so he's legit.

Also Zig we are too busy buying and selling stuff to take pictures and crap. I am a high-powered executive and I can't be instagramming my meals like a common hipster.

Did you buy those new boobs for Cinnamon yet?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Slim Killington posted:

So, who wants to get paid? I'm not going to even try moving it until tomorrow but I'm going to need help. I'd rather not waste 8 hours and $670,000.

I'll help you out if I'm around; after all I'll need help emptying my warehouse eventually :v:

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Psion posted:

Your secretary represents your inner self. Look inside, Slim.

nah but seriously here's some Rockstar poo poo I can't tag #ceo because Rockstar Social won't let me. I'll never win that GTA $1m now!

Down to Business, ft some nerds

Crimevan, ft some other nerds

I'm glad you managed to get some badass crew shots, because all of mine are you deadbeats having LAN parties on the clock:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
It looks like, between photos, you tried your best to get them to put in some work and we see the exasperating results.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Slim, this is going to be you tonight

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/4n64c2/rip_24_mil/

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

Hey, nerds, post some fun poo poo for us to look at.

https://gfycat.com/FearfulSpanishDevilfish

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Kindly requesting that you all not get too burnt out on this new DLC so I have goonbros to play with Sunday night when I get back! I'll be on West Coast time so I'm down to play into the wee hours of the morning. :3:

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Needs to show you getting slammed into by a Titan right after making it through the tunnel.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

hellfaucet posted:

Kindly requesting that you all not get too burnt out on this new DLC so I have goonbros to play with Sunday night when I get back! I'll be on West Coast time so I'm down to play into the wee hours of the morning. :3:

Even if everyone else is totally burnt on this you know I'll be down to run Los Santos.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

How is the view from maize bank? I got the one on the beach but I have buyers remorse. Can you sell your office? Can you buy multiple offices?

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

Marzzle posted:

How is the view from maize bank? I got the one on the beach but I have buyers remorse. Can you sell your office? Can you buy multiple offices?

If you mean the tower, nothing special. It's facing north, towards the hills.

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jun 9, 2016

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's kind of dumb there's no way to share money with bodyguards as a CEO. I had fun with some friends last night doing the cargo pickups but realized quickly I was the only one making any money off it.

On another note, one of those friends has not-great internet. Last night his ping was low on Discord but he consistently has problems in this game of just massive desyncs while driving, to the point where it's kind of impossible to get in a car/heli with him. It constantly appears to me that we're crashing into everything while he's driving along normally. I assume this is the worst while driving and flying because of the speed we're moving, but is there a way to cut down on this? Would reducing graphical quality help at all or is he boned?

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

No, this is normal and everyone experiences that with whomever they don't have the greatest connection to. You guys could upgrade your internet or try to open ports but I've never seen that have any actual effect and I'm not going to suggest you waste your time on it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Figured as much. This particular friend has notoriously lovely internet and has problems across other games but hooboy is it hard to play GTA:O with 'em.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
I've been slowly amassing cargo in a large warehouse, but I'm thinking about holding off on selling it.

With all the complaints about lovely reward to risk ratio I'm hoping Rockstar will change the payouts to be more lucrative, but I'm thinking the likelihood is more that they'll leave payouts as they are, in addition to adding a minimum number of people required in a lobby before allowing you to pick up/deliver them, which will make them impossible to do solo.

I should probably just sell up ASAP, knowing Rockstar, but I'm curious what others think the future has in store for cargo missions.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Does the office stuff occasionally stop working? I was trying to get to my office but it seems to of disappeared. There's no option to buy an office either.

titties
May 10, 2012

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Did you buy those new boobs for Cinnamon yet?
Actually it's Cynimahonn and no because I found out that she is trying to spermjack me (please don't ask how this is possible, I'm sensitive).

You're so pretty!

Marzzle posted:

-------------------------------------

titties posted:

QUICK GUIDE TO BEING A BALLER-rear end CEO:

1. Buy an office. Don't waste your money on Maze Bank, I did and it blows.

titties posted:

Warehouses and offices work like the other properties do: you can sell one back for 50% of the purchase price but only when buying another.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
The best part of the assistant is using the "jerk" double tap animation right up next to her. Worth the million.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

titties posted:

Actually it's Cynimahonn and no because I found out that she is trying to spermjack me (please don't ask how this is possible, I'm sensitive).

You're so pretty!

-------------------------------------

Oh, so it's an ethnic name and not her continuing to use the stage name from her other job?

titties
May 10, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Oh, so it's an ethnic name and not her continuing to use the stage name from her other job?

No, her parents are just early gen-x.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

are u all ok

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Just had my first attempt at delivering some cargo for a payoff ruined by some rear end in a top hat in a Hyrda. Welp, that was fun while it lasted!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

explosivo posted:

Just had my first attempt at delivering some cargo for a payoff ruined by some rear end in a top hat in a Hyrda. Welp, that was fun while it lasted!

If you think it's bad now, wait until the mod menus are working again in a week. Then the assholes won't need a Hydra to explode your cargo plane.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

explosivo posted:

If you don't do the delivery missions in solo lobbies you're asking to get griefed.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Goddamn does the FMJ look good in blue. Tried to match it to the same shade of blue as the Ford GT. I'm still probably off by a bit.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

CJ posted:

If you don't do the delivery missions in solo lobbies you're asking to get griefed.

Just become the person "griefing". I'm reluctant to even call it griefing given that the game literally revolves around murdering everyone for any reason, though.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

mutata posted:

Just become the person "griefing". I'm reluctant to even call it griefing given that the game literally revolves around murdering everyone for any reason, though.

It's annoying how Rockstar hyped the CEO mechanic, only to design it so that you can barely get poo poo done without being griefed to death over it.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

It's annoying how Rockstar hyped the CEO mechanic, only to design it so that you can barely get poo poo done without being griefed to death over it.

We should do what we did like a week back, all pile into one public session (like 15 of us at the time) and just murder every single non goon repeatedly till they leave.

Oh and on a side note, not sure who was with me on that pacstandard bikes mission like a week back but we found a new way to cheese it, turns out if you have a bunch of people that suck at bikes like is common, you only need one guy to make the bike drop off.

Have the guy that don't suck at bikes get on a bike and drive it to the drop-off, wait like 5 minutes and the lost stop spawning and the rest of you can sunday drive to the drop-off falling off all you like.

Pound_Coin fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jun 10, 2016

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Everyone should add vapirizer to their friends list, and then kill him as much as you can.

He's the type of pubbie that hides in passive when he's threatened, or in his apartment if he has a bounty on him, and can't get any kills unless he has the upperhand with a hydra/lazer.
And he'll call you a pussy for ruining his day (while he hides in passive mode)

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
in case anyone hasnt gotten them yet here's some pics.

The weapons special crate:
http://rsg.ms/b1e6cf4

The gems special crate:
http://rsg.ms/aa5552f

would be interested to see that sasquatch pelt

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Jun 10, 2016

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

UserErr0r posted:

Everyone should add vapirizer to their friends list, and then kill him as much as you can.

He's the type of pubbie that hides in passive when he's threatened, or in his apartment if he has a bounty on him, and can't get any kills unless he has the upperhand with a hydra/lazer.
And he'll call you a pussy for ruining his day (while he hides in passive mode)

The best part is, even when he's in a jet his aim is so loving garbage it took him 5 passes to kill me when I was just casually walking down the street :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

So, what settings in NetLimiter to abuse the gently caress out of this update?

• Locked thread