Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Good thing I'm a poor and only have three possible rolls from saved stones/700 day bonus

They'll probably go towards hypermaxing more stuff, if Sowilo/Tengu/Kanetsugu is available during the event and I can play for that long without a push button team

E: Since it's a new page.

BF Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vNfDCrqANfC8N1T0TVG17KMAufBd8QrZd_qzgG0OMO4/edit#gid=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Battle Pigeon posted:

Good thing I'm a poor and only have three possible rolls from saved stones/700 day bonus

They'll probably go towards hypermaxing more stuff, if Sowilo/Tengu/Kanetsugu is available during the event and I can play for that long without a push button team

E: Since it's a new page.

BF Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vNfDCrqANfC8N1T0TVG17KMAufBd8QrZd_qzgG0OMO4/edit#gid=0

Any word on our potential triangle?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Back to fuckin up Arena 1 due to stupid mistakes.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Yeah, I PMed them earlier that you'd posted and asking them to confirm, don't think they've been back online yet so just waiting

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

SweetJahasus posted:

They will be invades. Just do easy mythicals.

Which dungeons get Light Orb invades, again? I need like ten of those.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Xenochrist posted:

Anyone who is planning to run uevo sumire upon release in NA want to BFF or look for a BFF triangle? I also run nepdra, i&i, a.shiva, a.luci, a.sakuya, a.ra, krishy, red snakebutt

I probably will run Ult Sumire since I've got a perfect team, I also run hypermaxed Neptune/Yomi Dragons, but I'd kind of like to hold onto my BFF for a while this time and BFF later on for whatever game breaking poo poo drops in a few months. If we find a third with hypermaxed Sylvie then I'll prob say gently caress it and join in.

bownana
Jun 10, 2014
I have Saria/A.Sakuya/Verdandi, I'm looking for someone who's planning to use Awoken DQXQ.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Kuros posted:

Back to fuckin up Arena 1 due to stupid mistakes.

I almost beat it! Radra/dkali/gainaut (slvl 8 so 11 turn cd)/Indra/Isis (a.vo inherited)/Radra (lightning inherited)

Got to dkali, didn't prong so didn't do enough damage on the first hit. I'm not 100% sure if I would have if I had pronged, though. Need to fully combo the board with a prong, I think. I'd love a gravity inheritable, and maybe should stick izanagi onto dkali or radra or something. Still, progress, never gotten to kali before.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Kuros posted:

Quoting this as I'm still looking

XM, Shiva dragon, 3rd slot either d meta or A Pandora but she's not +297.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Went into arena blind and died to Beelz the floor before Kali because I didn't have a board change ready. This shouldn't be all that hard though as long as I actually look at the dungeon and space my actives correctly next time.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

trucutru posted:

Kuros wants in. Look for his posts

Kuros posted:

I hope you didn't sell off that 3rd Ra. His skill is great for inheritance.

Edit:

I'm also looking for an XM triangle.

Slot 1: XM
Slot 2: A.Pandora (can change upon request)
Current Leader: Shiva Dragon (used for easier dungeons/farming)

Other Hypermaxed Leaders: Gadius, Urd, A.Shiva, Nep Dragon, Rukia, A.Bastet, A.Sakuya, LKali, Yomi Dragon, A.Yomi, A.Haku, Nightmare Batman

I would prefer that you have XM and Shiva Dragon as well.

Up for a triangle, Kuros? I would BFF you and you BFF Truc.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Meiteron posted:

Up for a triangle, Kuros? I would BFF you and you BFF Truc.

Yes I am.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

AweStriker posted:

Which dungeons get Light Orb invades, again? I need like ten of those.

http://puzzledragonx.com/

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

Zeta posted:

You need a long delay skill and a massive amount of patience. Here's a video showing how to deal with different resolve monsters (the guy fails to kill Vishnu several times, and has to stall repeatedly for the inherited VO skill to come back up):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJiVzO5G1c&t=249s

Well, that looks like my attempts at killing Vishnu except without a skyfall 8-combo when he's at 20%, so I guess I'm not just missing something.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

bownana posted:

I have Saria/A.Sakuya/Verdandi, I'm looking for someone who's planning to use Awoken DQXQ.

I could get behind this, I don't run Thor often, but having Saria available is important when I want to. Otherwise Sakuya #1, DQXQ BFF slot, Pandora/Bastet/Goemon active slot?

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

Paul Zuvella posted:

An inherited skill on XM wiped me this morning because I Ra'd instead of Made 6 hearts on Beelz's board change.

I'm a tad salty.

Having the wrong skill up frustrated me the first few times, but now I kinda like the extra juggling involved in making sure you have the right skills available at the right time. Without that the optimal strategy with XM would involve way more stalling as you wouldn't have a reason other than boredom to just always keep all of your skills available.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

TheQuietWilds posted:

I probably will run Ult Sumire since I've got a perfect team, I also run hypermaxed Neptune/Yomi Dragons, but I'd kind of like to hold onto my BFF for a while this time and BFF later on for whatever game breaking poo poo drops in a few months. If we find a third with hypermaxed Sylvie then I'll prob say gently caress it and join in.

Yeah I use your (or your alts?) neptuna all the time. No stress at all, I'll keep my eyes open for a person with sylvie and sumire or some poo poo.

Also, as an aside, here's another bitch about this move to multiplayer. Really annoying to have to find someone to run a dungeon when I only have a few minutes to play :bahgawd: Yes I'm a whiney baby.

Xenochrist fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jun 9, 2016

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Xenochrist posted:

Yeah I use your (or your alts?) neptuna all the time. No stress at all, I'll keep my eyes open for a person with sylvie and sumire or some poo poo.

Also, as an aside, here's another bitch about this move to multiplayer. Really annoying to have to find someone to run a dungeon when I only have a few minutes to play :bahgawd: Yes I'm a whiney baby.

Pretty much how I feel about multiplayer. It's just not how I want to play games on my phone at all.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

I'm looking for a BFF triangle, preferably with someone planning to run a hypered A.Luci for a while longer, though I wouldn't say no to more XM people.

I run Shiva dragon/A.Ammy/A.Luci, all hyper or pentamaxed, and a Xiang Mei that will be hypermaxed this event that will displace A.Ammy in slot 2. I also have a hypered A.Parvati, hypered Asock, and Kaede that I run sometimes. I'm on the spreadsheet as Lokidog SA in game.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Barry Shitpeas posted:

They just posted asking if anyone was interested in hypermaxed Kaede... you can try quoting and replying directly there if you want, they never answered PM

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

:unsmith:

2x enhance on the friendlead

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

Still looking for a present trade!! 333,532,298 DrButt SA come give me plessies.

Sent you an invite (King SA), I'll swap presents with you.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

EroticBlacksmith posted:

Sent you an invite (King SA), I'll swap presents with you.

Cool, done!!

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

First Arena clear! :toot:

Yeah it's not all that impressive these days but it's still a milestone for me. Of course it was a loving bubpy. It's tedious but while it's here I guess I'll try to clear it a couple more times today hoping for a badpy.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now, this is what I am talking about, this is puzzle & loving *dragons*. New Indra is a great sub for this particular team.

Melting stuff left and right with minimal effort but maximum fun.

A pretty lucky combo with no boosts:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

trucutru posted:

Now, this is what I am talking about, this is puzzle & loving *dragons*. New Indra is a great sub for this particular team.

What's your NA Pad ID so I can make sure I can friend you. I'll BF you, you BF Meiteron and Meiteron BFs me right?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kuros posted:

What's your NA Pad ID so I can make sure I can friend you. I'll BF you, you BF Meiteron and Meiteron BFs me right?

324 344 237

And yeah, that's the plan. I already BFF'ed him.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

trucutru posted:

Hey I have that team except
For the lead. A cool new leader I'll never roll!

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

silvergoose posted:

I almost beat it! Radra/dkali/gainaut (slvl 8 so 11 turn cd)/Indra/Isis (a.vo inherited)/Radra (lightning inherited)

Got to dkali, didn't prong so didn't do enough damage on the first hit. I'm not 100% sure if I would have if I had pronged, though. Need to fully combo the board with a prong, I think. I'd love a gravity inheritable, and maybe should stick izanagi onto dkali or radra or something. Still, progress, never gotten to kali before.

Do some math and see if you can survive the first hit with Indra. Add latents (both dark and light) if needed. This is one of the standard ways to get past Kali. Even a full board with prong is not enough guaranteed damage.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

trucutru posted:

324 344 237

And yeah, that's the plan. I already BFF'ed him.

He BFF'ed me and I just BFF'ed you.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Zo posted:

Do some math and see if you can survive the first hit with Indra. Add latents (both dark and light) if needed. This is one of the standard ways to get past Kali. Even a full board with prong is not enough guaranteed damage.

I did. I can't. I need to 297 both indra and gainaut, and then yeah probably add in some latents. Yup, I'm aware, just don't have the reqs yet. I have like one dark latent so far but a ton of lights.

I can probably do enough damage on dkali, honestly, with a prong and some more damage, but we'll see. The two other 99 hps will probably do more to help, for sure.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I got DKali down to 1% after a gravity in 1 combo.

Why does this keep happening to me.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Man I just cleared it twice more with no issues, the last time I even just one shot Kali without any boosts or anything, just Gadius + Uriel. Your health pool is so large you can stall almost anywhere if you need skills to come back up. Really feels like XM just curbstomps this dungeon hard, I guess I should start looking at arena 2 now.

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
God, I swear I keep losing Arena in the newest and stupidest ways. Ate poo poo against A.Hades and Fagan with A.Luci, then died to Osiris and a loving GrOdin Tama as YomiDrag. I'm never going to get the hang of this stupid dungeon, am I?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm so used to running glass cannon teams that having the health pool and ability to stay alive forever with XM confuse me.

Like holy poo poo I can stall for skills now?

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I would just like to apologize for any inconvenience my XM (Ra) may have caused to anybody on my friend list. :smith:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Ultima66 posted:

I got DKali down to 1% after a gravity in 1 combo.

Why does this keep happening to me.

That's

Why

You

Inherit Raphael :)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zo posted:

That's why you Inherit Raphael :)

Make it so I finally roll an Indra, drat it.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Zo posted:

That's

Why

You

Inherit Raphael :)

gently caress yeah I'm looking forward to getting raph fully evolved, though I was thinking of using his five rows on my new thor team. You're right, though, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
https://www.padherder.com/user/NextTimeSA/monsters

I'm looking for someone who can keep an Awoken Lakshimi up to BFF; I'm gonna be keeping Awoken Bastet up in my Team 1 slot and Awoken Sakuya up in my BFF slot.

Normally I am running Bastet, Awoken Lucifer, and Ryune

I would like to run Awoken Freyja and Awoken Lakshimi more often but I don't have many friends that have Lakshimi or Sylvie up so they kinda just sit around...

I lack the right subs for Awoken Astaroth, I am still working on getting my Awoken Sakuya team online, Thor even farther off from being ready much less DQXQ, and I kinda stopped working on the Awoken Shiva team after I got Freyjr and R.Valk fully awakened.

oh yeah I don't plan on running Kaedae as a leader when the u.evo comes out because I just don't have 3 other kaedae to use for subs or whatever that jazz is all about

• Locked thread