Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Well yeah I figured that part out

"Here is the street of the incident!!!" .....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I just find it interesting to take GPS coordinates I see in videos and find them in Google Maps

:shrug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
someone got laid at THIS EXACT GPS

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

someone got laid at THIS EXACT GPS

There's a lot of cross-referencing with your mom's house on that list

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

There's a lot of cross-referencing with your mom's house on that list

:mediocre:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Left you all a nice geocache in momma whip's fart hole

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Can't all be winners

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Can't all be winners

Is that engraved on the Booblord coat of arms, or was it just a personal motto growing up?

:glomp:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Is that engraved on the Booblord coat of arms, or was it just a personal motto growing up?

:glomp:

The former, it's on a banner over a crest bearing a pair of lopsided tits

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
smashing out some slizz behind a fly by night insurance company building is the hallmark of a true romantic

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyWOWjh1wEQ

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

lol, my grandparents lived down the street from this.

hostile apostle
Aug 29, 2006
:stadia::stadia::stadia::stadia::stadia:
Stadia didn't outlive SA but it did outlive Lowtax - Happy Birthday Stadia! #ad
:stadia::stadia::stadia::stadia::stadia:
wtf has this thread become, more explosions please, less idiotic rap videos and dashcam videos, kthxbye

Russian/Syrian air force dropping incendiary munitions near Aleppo during the night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Jc0QOOJ6w

alt angle:

https://twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/740344918019846146/video/1

It comes from a cluster bomb container called RBK-250 or RBK-500 and in these containers, there are zab incendiary bomblets (which you can see in the first picture). At a certain altitude, the bomblets are ejected and are ignited, burning for around 3 minutes.

hostile apostle fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jun 8, 2016

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's the most sci-fi looking weapon I've ever seen used.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
That's like buzz bomb-level terror weapon, sick

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGHBHJbQLbU

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

"And the quarterback is toast!"

Are those secondaries more ATGMs?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Did he hit a russkie mlrs / depot?

That was fun to watch. :stonklol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

They could zero in counter battery via volume of allahu ackbars.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ded posted:

pretty sure the non-dead ones are bleeding from their ears after that

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat

Duke Chin posted:

Did he hit a russkie mlrs

Yup.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Russian made or manned?

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Some people think it was a TOS-1A that was hit, hence the huge fireball. It has a range of 3.5km, and the ATGM has a range of 4km, so that 500m made quite a difference in this case.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
The more I watch these videos and hear "Allahu Akbar" every time there's an explosion, the more they seem like rednecks shouting "Woooo! Sweeet!" at a backyard fireworks show.

TBF, most rednecks smell better.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Parking the short range rocket launcher on a hill seems in line with the Syrian MO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrgBqgeyO84

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
wikipedia says Iraq has 4 of them, I'm surprised we haven't seem them leveling 'ISIS' villages with them yet

bij
Feb 24, 2007

It's the Middle East so "intended purpose" doesn't amount to poo poo but the TOS-1 is kind of a niche vehicle, you don't need fancy thermobaric poo poo to level a village. There's plenty of Warsaw Pact rocket artillery that'll do the job just fine and stay out of ATGM shitwreck range, which is why it strikes me as odd that they parked their Buratino on a hill but it's Syria so ~welp~

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

I choose to believe this was a dude laying on his belly get his ears/bowels absolutely wrecked shooting this footage

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Duke Chin posted:

I choose to believe this was a dude laying on his belly get his ears/bowels absolutely wrecked shooting this footage

This was seriously my automatic assumption. I didn't even consider that it could've been anything else.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Duke Chin posted:

I think there are not any actual fighting forces outside of NATO (and the English Speaking world), the JSDF, IDF and maybe the RoK that have safety standards.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Brown Moses posted:

Having watched videos from the Arab Spring for 5 years now the increasing use of drone footage has certainly been the most interesting recent development in the way they've been filmed. Here's a new one from Jabhat al-Nusra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d8ejMR7ViY

Any one know if there is a mirror? I was trying to show this to my brother but it's dead.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

ded posted:

I don't understand how all of these videos aren't of the found-footage variety where the end is cut off abruptly by vicious, immediate return fire. I know I sure as hell wouldn't stand around and shout while watching the secondaries; It's time to break down the launcher and bug the gently caress out the moment the rocket hits home.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

MrYenko posted:

I don't understand how all of these videos aren't of the found-footage variety where the end is cut off abruptly by vicious, immediate return fire. I know I sure as hell wouldn't stand around and shout while watching the secondaries; It's time to break down the launcher and bug the gently caress out the moment the rocket hits home.
Nobody with a clue would stand around, but keep in mind who's shooting these videos.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

MrYenko posted:

The ones that get effectively counter-fired don't hit YouTube.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Mother of God.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Naked Bear posted:

Mother of God.

:colbert:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

mlmp08 posted:

The ones that get effectively counter-fired don't hit YouTube.

Yeah, there's lots of videos filmed outside the blast radius of insurgents getting blown to poo poo out of nowhere. They're usually in a really lovely obvious position (like a technical sitting in the middle of the road in a village) with a bunch of guys milling around as the gunner shoots at barely visible targets 800 meters away. And then the entire frame just explodes.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

sorry but the johnny chimpo lower is way cooler

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

sorry but the johnny chimpo lower is way cooler

It's Afghanistanimation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I shot a select fire AK at a rental place in Orlando last September and I'm pretty sure it was a conversion from a civilian import because it had S and F written on the receiver for the safe and semi-auto positions, and then a much rougher smiley face crudely engraved in the middle between them.