Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Feminition posted:

in as wrassler. oh boy do i love woodchopping

Invited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

That escalated quickly...started off as weird 'I'm fat' talk and ended up as 'Eek, being around people who have periods is scary' :catstare:

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Frankly, that's not as bad as the painfully awkward "oh you live in X? i should come visit!" chats. I straight up couldn't tell if those people know each other real well or... What.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
5'4" @ 260 pounds is pretty unhealthy, I'd have to say. I feel like a slob at 30 pounds less and 8 inches taller.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Overwined posted:

5'4" @ 260 pounds is pretty unhealthy, I'd have to say. I feel like a slob at 30 pounds less and 8 inches taller.

Are you me?

Malcontent
Dec 26, 2004
Herb is the healing of a nation. Alchohal is the destruction.
In as Cadence, invite please whenever someone wakes up :3

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Malcontent posted:

In as Cadence, invite please whenever someone wakes up :3

Invited.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Sent these bad boys off to Grumpy for approval:

They look a lot better on a black background.

Dead Man's Ham
Dec 2, 2002
In as Bartimo, I cant wait to lose interest in 3 days!

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Dead Man's Ham posted:

In as Bartimo, I cant wait to lose interest in 3 days!

You have been invited.

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
In as Kaidyn, something to do in the background as I study for the bar

The Journey Fraternity
Nov 25, 2003

I found this on the ground!
In as The Journey Fraternity.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Invited both of you but if the future lawyer doesn't get lawyery in World Chat I'm kicking you.

Cowboybot
Sep 27, 2007
On a steel horse I ride
Username is Krunky. Just stumbled across this and just signed up.

Thanks!

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Cowboybot posted:

Username is Krunky. Just stumbled across this and just signed up.

Thanks!

Invited. And given our troubles with an Amar player by the name of Cowboy, we're going to keep our eye on you. :tinfoil:

Cowboybot
Sep 27, 2007
On a steel horse I ride
I'm a robot cowboy, so it's fine.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Can confirm: Robo versions are almost always better than their organic counterparts.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
We need Iron Gorgets. Is there a place where there is a list of things we need or am I there now?

Edit: and Aurora Bracelets

Citycop fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jun 8, 2016

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
We have a bunch of Iron Gorgets though. Good luck scaring up some Aurora Bracelets.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Coffeehitler posted:

We have a bunch of Iron Gorgets though. Good luck scaring up some Aurora Bracelets.

You can use the manual (you should use the poo poo out of it really) and search for Iron Gorgets. Down at the bottom it will show you Guild Storages amounts and also personal houses. Right now I see 79 in the Aeon Bay Combat storage.

Aurora Bracelets....yeah good luck with that let us know if you find some.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
good tip, thanks

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

To expand a little more on that:

We entered a game that had a stable community and the biggest guild was around 30 members and 100 or so people online on average. We have about 80 active people in the guild right now and 130 or so total last I checked. The economy in the game is hosed. We already bought just about everything we could off the market plus there is hostility towards us due to messing up the status quo. A lot of the trades by guild are people who have known each other for 2+ years. It's drat near impossible for us to get things by offering to buy them but we do have a few pocket people who are willing to make stuff to us if we give them materials. A week or two ago we got about 20 aurora bracelets made. They were gone within a day to various people who were lvl 15 magic and over and could wear them. We're in a big shortage right now but as we get people leveling we're starting to shore up some of our weak spots and really get our internal production chains rolling. Bracelets is a big weak spot for us around lodestone, jasper, and aurora but we'll get to where we have a steady supply. The issue before bracelets was dyed clothing. Once we got our levels we started mass producing them and now our "problem" is we don't have enough rare shirts that provide double stats to pass out to everyone. Bad problem right?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

We have a couple carpenters within a week or so of being able to make aurora bracelets if they work at it, for what that's worth. I have no idea how hard to get Agates are.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

We have a couple carpenters within a week or so of being able to make aurora bracelets if they work at it, for what that's worth. I have no idea how hard to get Agates are.

I take it this is where the infinite Bamboo sink is?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Probably. Also I like your new avatar, even if it doesn't endlessly amuse me like the redtext title you used to have.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

A week or so would be pretty optimistic, but Carpentry Squad is getting there, yes, slowly but surely.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Probably. Also I like your new avatar, even if it doesn't endlessly amuse me like the redtext title you used to have.

It was a good avatar. I miss it sometimes! I actually lost it because a poster in another thread changed it to nothing with just :perfect: as my title and sent me a PM saying "hey you're a nice person and deserve better than an ugly redtext so I got you something new!" It was the most :shobon: way to lose my redtext possible, so I'm okay with it.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
I know I'll regret this but I made an account. In as Ozzy.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Ratzap posted:

I know I'll regret this but I made an account. In as Ozzy.

Invite sent!

Cowboybot
Sep 27, 2007
On a steel horse I ride
Right now I'm focusing on just getting character level up and getting my house built. When do I get assigned to whichever saltmine I'm going to work for the greater good?

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Cowboybot posted:

Right now I'm focusing on just getting character level up and getting my house built. When do I get assigned to whichever saltmine I'm going to work for the greater good?

I believe the equivalent in Amaranthine is chopping pine (or other logs) forever and ever.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Gilg posted:

I believe the equivalent in Amaranthine is chopping pine (or other logs) forever and ever.

Pine (bottles) -> Oak (barrels, great carp exp) -> Bamboo (avg 2.5 logs/action)

That's what we need the most of right now but if you find yourself liking something else more, we basically always want everything.

Also I checked today and we're rank #42 now. :toot:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Horking Delight posted:

Pine (bottles) -> Oak (barrels, great carp exp) -> Bamboo (avg 2.5 logs/action)

That's what we need the most of right now but if you find yourself liking something else more, we basically always want everything.

Also I checked today and we're rank #42 now. :toot:

Oak also gets you acorns which are more directly usable than cones, but you get fewer logs.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
gently caress it, in as Marxalot.

I'm currently picking shrooms in a forest.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Marxalot posted:

gently caress it, in as Marxalot.

I'm currently picking shrooms in a forest.

Invite is sent.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
This is panning out as a great game to run on the laptop while I watch videos, read or play 'real' games. I'm going to get everything to 6 first then maybe look at building a house (they're just storage options right?).

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Ratzap posted:

This is panning out as a great game to run on the laptop while I watch videos, read or play 'real' games. I'm going to get everything to 6 first then maybe look at building a house (they're just storage options right?).

They also get you extension slots for gardens, orchards, distilleries, etc.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Ratzap posted:

Yeah a lot of us run this while we watch TV, play games, or work during the day. It scratches the MMO itch for a lot of us that don't have time to invest in it to be competitive but doing this we can be.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

You can run it in the background while raiding or whatever for more efficient MMO itch scratching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

MooCowlian posted:

You can run it in the background while raiding or whatever for more efficient MMO itch scratching.

You can do this too if you want to full sperg.