Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

jeff smisek posted:

no u

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY??? And yesterday...

Wow, where did you go? This just reminded me of how I was going to go fishing with my dad-in-law on the Kenai River long ago.. still got a pair of hip waders that never got used in the corner of my kitchen.. didja catch anything?

Also, is your right pinky missing or just out of shot..?

Binary Badger has a new favorite as of 18:01 on Jun 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Half-assed-bored-at-work smile

Looking good, brad.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

jeff smisek posted:

I'm honored you tried my recipe! Now give me one to cook for dinner tomorrow

i'm not much of a cook, but anyway:

my go-to recipe with all kinds of fish is to dip it in water, milk or egg, then in breadcrumbs mixed with salt and pepper, and then fry it in butter. hasn't yet failed

and as a side dish either new potatoes (preferably with butter) or double fried fries you've made yourself

lol not the healthiest recipe but good as hell. usually i don't eat that rich food, i just stick the fish in the oven and when it's ready put on some salt, lemon pepper and squeezed lemon

i think that tomorrow i'll try yours again with slight variations, the onions were really good on it

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

jeff smisek posted:

no u

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY??? And yesterday...

I bet you went fishing.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Hogge Wild posted:

my go-to recipe with all kinds of fish is to dip it in water, milk or egg, then in breadcrumbs mixed with salt and pepper, and then fry it in butter. hasn't yet failed

Same except scallions and fermented soybean paste instead of breadcrumbs

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

Minimalist Program is :mmmhmm:

what on earth

The Locator posted:

Yea, I suppose a smart person would have gone ahead and done that huh?

Have a couple of pictures:

Me not smiling while getting the big prize:

You can find more of the finished ship in this thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3148869&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=167#post452273916

And if you search my posts in that same thread you can find a year's worth of posts as I was building it.

All of these rock and I wish I had your talent. (YOU also look like a very pleasant and likable man).

shipwrek posted:

No really! Oscar loves cuddles!

Really he just wants biscuits and walks.

It's cool that you have a sword on your shoulder, and a sword on your wall... But it is also cool that you like animals. All in all, you are a cool in my book. Good looking, too.

LingcodKilla posted:

Last day of work for a month!

Man, I hope you enjoy your month off work. I know we have had our differences itt wrt. me insiting that you look like an angry toddler, but for real, you look like a good and honest and hard-working man and I bet you deserve a much needed break :)

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Listen we've all had our fun in this thread, but seriously *spins chair around and sits on it the other way around* lingcoodkilla does not look like a big toddler and it's not cool to say that he does.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
There's way too many super good looking people posted on these last 4 pages so just pretend that I've quoted all your pictures below

[quote everyone in the last five pages]
[/quote]

Man, you look really good, and like a pleasant and exciting person to be around.

e: I broke the quote sorry.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hogge Wild posted:

really cool!

did you do every last bit yourself or was it from some kit?

It started out as a kit, but somewhere along the line I went off the rails and started changing things. The hull is all kit, almost everything else from the deck up (including the deck) is replaced or scratch built.

Minimalist Program posted:

(YOU also look like a very pleasant and likable man).

The clear explanation of how I'm eternally single. :v:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

To celebrate the new gang tag, one of my favourite tough cute pics anyone has ever taken of me.

OK wait I haev to quote this one for real and say you look extremely good, brave and in defiance of gravity. I have never worn a harness myself although one time I got close in a sporting equipment store. I was in there with some friends and we saw a harness and I was like "I'ma try this on" but then this really eager sales clerk heard me and came running and wanted to help me put on the harness which would have meant that he would have gotten like way close to my groin area so I got embarrassed and said no thank you. I still thikn about that sales clerk sometimes.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

The Locator posted:

It started out as a kit, but somewhere along the line I went off the rails and started changing things. The hull is all kit, almost everything else from the deck up (including the deck) is replaced or scratch built.

In complete seriousness: a man with your musculature and look should be reeling them in and if this isn't the case for you I simply cannot fathom why.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

MORIARTY

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mocking Bird posted:

Open their profiles to see it (at least on iPhone)

Stupid android app

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Binary Badger posted:

Wow, where did you go? This just reminded me of how I was going to go fishing with my dad-in-law on the Kenai River long ago.. still got a pair of hip waders that never got used in the corner of my kitchen.. didja catch anything?

I live in Colorado, just fartin' around in the mountain rivers. The pinky is there, but now that you mention it, it would add cool points to my resume if i cut it off...

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Binary Badger posted:

I love telling people how I grew up right at the mouth of the Kenai and only caught my first salmon in my 20s due to having father that hates fishing.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

jeff smisek posted:

I live in Colorado, just fartin' around in the mountain rivers. The pinky is there, but now that you mention it, it would add cool points to my resume if i cut it off...

On the Colorado note my fiancé was accepted into a 2 year research program at Rush in Chicago so looks like Colorado can wait two more years... :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

OK wait I haev to quote this one for real and say you look extremely good, brave and in defiance of gravity. I have never worn a harness myself although one time I got close in a sporting equipment store. I was in there with some friends and we saw a harness and I was like "I'ma try this on" but then this really eager sales clerk heard me and came running and wanted to help me put on the harness which would have meant that he would have gotten like way close to my groin area so I got embarrassed and said no thank you. I still thikn about that sales clerk sometimes.

When you wear that harness for real someday, don't be afraid of groin proximity. You want an expert to makes sure you won't get your junk twisted in knots, it could hurt quite a bit.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

The Locator posted:

COME ON LADIES, HE HAS PATIENCE, STAMINA, DEXTROUS HANDS...

...wait, remind me to buy you a drink if you're ever in Louisiana.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

so what your saying is that if i go to a sports store i can get someone to fondle my nuts

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Or you can just travel and have the TSA do it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

so what your saying is that if i go to a sports store i can get someone to fondle my nuts

No, Joey.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Why does this pic and your avatar seem related?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm here to chew gum and pay compliments to good looking goons, and I'm not out of gum but I'm going to compliment the handsome goons none the less.

e:

Hogge Wild posted:

the existence of the sports store nut fondler is one secret that I have learned with age that I am proud to pass on.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Busket Posket posted:

...wait, remind me to buy you a drink if you're ever in Louisiana.

Hrmm... a mere $350 or so for tickets for a free drink!

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
Getting through a 16 hour shift

OMGMYSPLEEN has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Jun 9, 2016

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

OMGMYSPLEEN posted:

Same

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

OMGMYSPLEEN posted:

Godspeed brother! :salute:

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

The Locator posted:

Hrmm... a mere $350 or so for tickets for a free drink!

So you're saying there's a chance!

I went to dye my hair Bright Auburn Brown (closest to its natural state of being) but the dye has turned grape-jelly purple and I'm okay with that. Pics to follow.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm ashamed to post here now

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Darth123123 posted:

Почему?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Darth123123 posted:

:just post:

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Here's the realization setting in that it's not going to be auburn by any stretch of the definition:

And making the best of my new aubergine hair:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Nm

RC Cola has a new favorite as of 23:31 on Jun 12, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Busket Posket posted:

And making the best of my new aubergine hair:

Lana? LAna? LAAAAAAAAANA!?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm lying in bed reading and my boyfriend's cat came and jumped up on the bed and settled down against my knee and started purring :kimchi: he is a very good cat but he is not cuddly/super big on touching so I am totally delighted right now.

I know its the usual 'hey gimme my cat back'

But seriously, they could be brother and sister

And are glamour shots allowed?

I feel like I need to step up my game to stay in the good looking goon group

Taken a bunch of years ago in Mexico!

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

VendaGoat posted:

Lana? LAna? LAAAAAAAAANA!?

WHAT?!?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

*boop*

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

So many cute stripy brown cats in this thread! Our old roommate left her here when we threw him out so... I have a cat now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Obligatory