Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Action Jackson! posted:

dat currywurst tho

I'm incredibly jealous of your new residence and the food therein. Also, your glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:kimchi: Cuuute.

The dog is alright, too

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

RC Cola posted:

It looks really good on you.

Action Jackson! posted:

I loving love your hair and the lipstick looks super good on you. I also miss weed since moving abroad. Now I just get to stare at my now useless Massachusetts medical card and remember simpler, higher times.

Thanks dudes :3:. Where in Germany are you, Action Jackson?

Busket Posket posted:

*pulls crumpled napkin out of bin*

Your awesome eyebrow game is reminding me that mine desperately need attention.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Clinton1011 posted:

she did a really good job framing them in the shot.

The anti-MySpace angle

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This dog looks like it is accustomed to giving orders and not having them questioned

YYZ
Apr 26, 2011

oldpainless posted:

This dog looks like it is accustomed to giving orders and not having them questioned

Can confirm

e: don't look at my foot

YYZ has a new favorite as of 00:41 on Jun 9, 2016

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Crow Jane posted:

From someone with an awesome everything game, that's a huge compliment, thank you :3:

Also I ❤️ the gang tag, LaP!

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

drat lotta sick selfies to catch up on

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

drat lotta sick selfies to catch up on

Post a fresh one. :)

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

popewiles posted:

Me attempting to saber a bottle of champagne while a man laughs in slow motion like a demon:
https://vid.me/cpGP
I guess it's not quite a picture, hope it's ok. Oh and whoever was asking a bit earlier, I had uploaded a blue suit selfie a while back if that's what you were thinking of.

That is 100% not a sabre, it's just a knife. No wonder it didn't work.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

YYZ posted:

Can confirm

e: don't look at my foot

This is a good dog and she reminds me of Pepper

I call her Snausages because she is long and fat

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Post a fresh one. :)

no u

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY??? And yesterday...

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

:love:

Good luck with the trout!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

jeff smisek posted:

no u

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY??? And yesterday...

kicked rear end and was good looking?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

2 browns today! :banjo:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

cash crab posted:

:clint: All in a day's work.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

cash crab posted:

+1

Great hair

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm lying in bed reading and my boyfriend's cat came and jumped up on the bed and settled down against my knee and started purring :kimchi: he is a very good cat but he is not cuddly/super big on touching so I am totally delighted right now.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm lying in bed reading and my boyfriend's cat came and jumped up on the bed and settled down against my knee and started purring :kimchi: he is a very good cat but he is not cuddly/super big on touching so I am totally delighted right now.

I'm sorry, but surely you meant to say:

"I taught I taw a putty tat!"

"I did! I did taw a putty tat!"

:kimchi:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He looks so fluffy! :kimchi: This is mine. She has decided she controls the network traffic upstairs.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Busket Posket posted:

After those two, I feel I have no right to ever post a picture again. It'd be like, "Here's a Da Vinci, here's a Van Gogh, and here's this scribbled-on napkin we found in the trash."

Here. I went out and did a bunch of yardwork earlier today and didn't shower afterward and looked like crap. Thankfully somebody left a bunch of pillows lying on the floor like an animal.

Wait, why would someone leave a bunch of comfy pillows lying on the ground? Unless...

Curses, my daughter's plot to take control of my nose was a success.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

So many good looking young goons with good hair in this thread. Since someone took a picture of me last Saturday I guess I'll counter-balance all of that with the not so good looking old guy who had hair many years ago, and wasn't fat.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

The Locator posted:

So many good looking young goons with good hair in this thread. Since someone took a picture of me last Saturday I guess I'll counter-balance all of that with the not so good looking old guy who had hair many years ago, and wasn't fat.

Your arm is two of mine

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Quiet Feet posted:

Here. I went out and did a bunch of yardwork earlier today and didn't shower afterward and looked like crap. Thankfully somebody left a bunch of pillows lying on the floor like an animal.

Wait, why would someone leave a bunch of comfy pillows lying on the ground? Unless...

Holy poo poo that whole story arc was cute as a newborn hedgehog.

The Locator posted:

Congrats on First Place, and you are the buffest person in this thread so far. Age don't mean poo poo with those guns, son.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Busket Posket posted:

Congrats on First Place, and you are the buffest person in this thread so far. Age don't mean poo poo with those guns, son.

Thanks, if only the middle of me could get into my arm shape. Apparently I like food too much, go figure.

First place was actually a booby prize of sorts, as I was the only entry in my class (model show). But, a few minutes later I got Best Ship (best entry in all ship classes), which did mean something, and then at the end.. Best in Show, which is still a shock to me over 4 days later, but in those pictures I manage my usual trick of managing to not smile at all in front of the camera.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

To celebrate the new gang tag, one of my favourite tough cute pics anyone has ever taken of me.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

Thanks dudes :3:. Where in Germany are you, Action Jackson?

You're welcome! I'm in Munich. It's loving awesome here even if the weather is frequently poo poo. Biergärten and Bavarian food make up for that.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Its been a long week at work, so I took my fiancee out for dinner.
She snapped this pic of me and seaweed salad.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Sea veggies are pro.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Quiet Feet posted:

This story is too drat cute. :kimchi:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Action Jackson! posted:

You're welcome! I'm in Munich. It's loving awesome here even if the weather is frequently poo poo. Biergärten and Bavarian food make up for that.

What took you to/made you decide to move to Germany?

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
Taking the motorcycle to work. Wheeeeee.

OMGMYSPLEEN has a new favorite as of 13:35 on Jun 9, 2016

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

10 Beers posted:

Judging by the picture I would say sausages

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

The Locator posted:

First place, Best Ship, Best in Show, Etc etc

Dad go ahead and post the model

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Dad go ahead and post the model

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I am definitely surprisingly interested to see that model, buff dad

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

The Locator posted:

Thanks, if only the middle of me could get into my arm shape. Apparently I like food too much, go figure.

First place was actually a booby prize of sorts, as I was the only entry in my class (model show). But, a few minutes later I got Best Ship (best entry in all ship classes), which did mean something, and then at the end.. Best in Show, which is still a shock to me over 4 days later, but in those pictures I manage my usual trick of managing to not smile at all in front of the camera.

Admittedly I don't know anything about ship modelling but that's really cool, congratulations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Busket Posket posted:

*pulls crumpled napkin out of bin*

Your eyes are so pretty and intense! (Pretty intense?)

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

10 Beers posted:

I'm incredibly jealous of your new residence and the food therein. Also, your glasses.

Thanks!

10 Beers posted:

I was really burnt out from living and working in Boston, just got out of a lovely marriage and needed a huge change of pace. My company had an opening in our German office so I took it. It's probably one of the best life decisions I've ever made. I really love it here already.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Judging by the picture I would say sausages

Also this. And beer. Don't forget the beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
I'm tired, greasy and grumpy. Partly due to project deadlines and partly due to trying to drink less beer. Have a selfie,

Also I tried growing out a beard and it hit that length and then gave up, looking awful. RIP.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 15:08 on Jun 9, 2016