Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Always a good reason to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvvJYVL7Bpk

*ping* AUGHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

chitoryu12 posted:

*ping* AUGHHH

the sweet, quintessential sound of justice

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm sure Brock also made that cute smile that made people go "d'awww" when he was shoving his penis inside an unconscious woman.

"Sure he carefully singled out an intoxicated woman, drug her unconscious body behind a dumpster in a filthy alley, stripped, and raped her. But he's not a bad guy!"

Seriously though the dad is the worst, I can't imagine the foul poo poo he must've gotten away with in his life for him to think like that.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

"Brock is a kind and sensitive man and that's why you shouldn't prosecute him when he rapes people" - idiots. Why do people think this is even an argument.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Drone_Fragger posted:

"Brock is a kind and sensitive man and that's why you shouldn't prosecute him when he rapes people" - idiots. Why do people think this is even an argument.

Because apparently it works?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jastiger posted:

Because apparently it works?

For a limited given value* of works.

*white, rich, fucktarded judge, everyone hates you for ever

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
You're a pretty massive idiot if you hate him for his sentence and not the rape.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

I know they're robbers and all that, but kudos to the other guy who didn't leave his bro behind

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Coucho Marx posted:

I know they're robbers and all that, but kudos to the other guy who didn't leave his bro behind

That guy got a chair to the face and a tap with the baseball bat so in the end he did leave his bro behind and then it turns out that a bunch of firefighters just happened to be doing an inspection across the street so .... well, I'll let the video speak for itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumpirp3jlI

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Drone_Fragger posted:

Come on, Nurse Joy was begging for it.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Coucho Marx posted:

Don't count on it being out of the goodness of his heart. He was worried his fallen compatriot would roll on him once the cops nabbed him.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Rough Lobster posted:

Don't count on it being out of the goodness of his heart. He was worried his fallen compatriot would roll on him once the cops firemen nabbed him.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Brock Turner has been banned by US Swimming for life.

Link

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
There goes the judge's excuse for his short sentence.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Mixed bag .gif gallery with a few schad vids I hadn't seen before

http://i.imgur.com/pE7QVYd.webm

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Actual video of FN-2187 at Starkiller Base.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Platystemon posted:

Actually, “rape” means “kidnap”.
:goonsay:

Oh! Kidnapseed oil makes a lot more sense.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

funmanguy posted:

Brock Turner has been banned by US Swimming for life.

Link

Good. gently caress this guy and gently caress everyone who thinks just because you're good at a sports your actions shouldn't have consequences.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Gawker just declared bankruptcy and will be sold off to Ziff Davis because of the Hogan lawsuit.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

exploding mummy posted:

Gawker just declared bankruptcy and will be sold off to Ziff Davis because of the Hogan lawsuit.

They got hosed in the rear end by Terry Bollea's average sized penis

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Buddy just posted this.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

He hit most of those stairs, that's pretty good for a stormtrooper.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Westboro Baptist Church is picketing Muhammad Ali's funeral here in Louisville today. I'm imagining some schadenfreude will probably develop.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They got hosed in the rear end by Terry Bollea's average sized penis

more like Peter Thiel

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

10 Beers posted:

Westboro Baptist Church is picketing Muhammad Ali's funeral here in Louisville today. I'm imagining some schadenfreude will probably develop.

The only time their picketing will actually cause the deceased to rise from the coffin in rage.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

hanales posted:

Buddy just posted this.

What the gently caress where's the schaden here?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Neurion posted:

Little known fact: Sally Ride, total bitch.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

*ping* AUGHHH

A good recent addition to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZrY9Njx2M8&t=424s

Homophobic street preacher known for his signs saying girls deserve to get raped for not being good Christians gets a baseballbat to the skull while preaching through a bullhorn at highschool students.

*bink*

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Platystemon posted:

Sounds like a good way to be held in contempt of court.

I get that they’re angry, but a courtroom is a painful place to practice civil disobedience.

e: Or I could read the article and see that the judge is just letting them go. I thought that just applied to rapists who went to the same school as him.

It's basically the same reason trials get changes of venue. If the community is so saturated with news and discussion of the event, it's hard to field an impartial jury. Only this time, the jurors' prejudice is for the judge.

"Does anyone in the the jury pool know the defendant?"

"I know you're a piece of poo poo!"

*sigh* "You're dismissed."

The guy really doesn't have a choice, if he knows that juror's opinion of him could influence their verdict.

Take all of this with a grain of IANAL

Solice Kirsk posted:

Little known fact: Sally Ride, total bitch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christa_McAuliffe

Space shuttle launches were still a big deal in 1986. I watched that poo poo live in class.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Clitch posted:

It's basically the same reason trials get changes of venue. If the community is so saturated with news and discussion of the event, it's hard to field an impartial jury. Only this time, the jurors' prejudice is for the judge.

"Does anyone in the the jury pool know the defendant?"

"I know you're a piece of poo poo!"

*sigh* "You're dismissed."

The guy really doesn't have a choice, if he knows that juror's opinion of him could influence their verdict.

Take all of this with a grain of IANAL

Space shuttle launches were still a big deal in 1986. I watched that poo poo live in class.

I lived in Palm Bay FL at the time and I watched it explode with my dad at a lumber yard. It's kinda surreal thinking back on it because I remember almost everything about it, but I don't remember there being any sound at all from it.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Drone_Fragger posted:

"He was just putting his penis inside her to prevent someone else raping her! He's totes not a rapist!"

Some people can be loving foul and beyond reprehensible, especially rape defenders/apologists.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Probably because you were really far away .

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Leon Einstein posted:

Probably because you were really far away .

He's hard of hearing you insensitive prick!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Clitch posted:

Sup sitting in a room with a bunch of horrified teachers buddy! :hfive:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Neurion posted:

It's on me thinking I was posting it on the IOSM thread. Apologies for failing from mobile.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

10 Beers posted:

If they don't have a protester get down on the ground slamming the earth with their fist counting out to 10, they're not even trying anymore.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

The only time their picketing will actually cause the deceased to rise from the coffin in rage.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure they can sue a undead man.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure they can sue a undead man.

Not in the US. This all comes from the ground breaking (and very controversial) 1967 case of Maryland vs Zombie Von Deadenstein. The supreme court ruled that undead Americans are not subject to US laws and instead have to be prosecuted through the then newly created Undead Regulatory Registry (URR). Basically the accused and complainant go before a "death panel" (usually 3 undead members and 2 living members) and present their case. A simple majority vote decides.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

chitoryu12 posted:

*ping* AUGHHH

Thought it was going to be this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhHWYjzpD8k&feature=youtu.be&t=72

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/DziFAUd.gifv

He thought his mouth would put out the sparkler. This is why paying attention in chemistry is important, kids.