Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
its ok but its definitely not as cool as ghostblade. ER is also fine to build first if you know the other guy is also going for it, because then you're equally useless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Well, if Peke keeps feeding, it might not end up mattering.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

henkman posted:

ghostblade/black cleaver you stupid bitch

Better or worse than having to hear about the "Korean" duskblade build?

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

wow this mf build is really good he's beating world class player xpeke with it

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
You build duskblade after those 2 items

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It looks like he's building AoE Teamfight MF when he should have built Korean MF and just chunked people down with autos

fake edit: I looked at his build and I just don't know anymore

kirtar posted:

Better or worse than having to hear about the "Korean" duskblade build?
It's the same build tho. Some people go Duskblade over Ghostblade, some people build both

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
azir solo killing zed....

stump collector
May 28, 2007
E max ER MF is fine because he knows OG are just trying to split push and make it rain will stall out their tower takes while steve looks for cool armor to wear

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

E max ER MF is fine because he knows OG are just trying to split push and make it rain will stall out their tower takes while steve looks for cool armor to wear

Oh yeah this game is boring as hell but I just now realized Origen picked all three AD laners. Sweet, good job guys, you will never kill Poppy anytime this century.

Soaz on Olaf, PoE on Zed, and Peke on Sivir is like the least intimidating trio I've ever thought about.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
fox is destroying this game

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Libertine posted:

Oh yeah this game is boring as hell but I just now realized Origen picked all three AD laners. Sweet, good job guys, you will never kill Poppy anytime this century.

Soaz on Olaf, PoE on Zed, and Peke on Sivir is like the least intimidating trio I've ever thought about.
They're running really fast to corner poppy and tickle her

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Okay ult the second most tanky member on the team with the most health in range

okay.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
My cat is really entertained by the poo poo flying around in this game so at least somebody's happy.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
origen would have a better team comp if they ran with the the season 1 fnatic skins lineup, these guys can't draft for poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ah christ we drafted all AD without banning out all the good armor items

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

exethan posted:

origen would have a better team comp if they ran with the the season 1 fnatic skins lineup, these guys can't draft for poo poo
I think that Origen's height existed when they were on a really good patch cycle for their playstyle, but their lack of drive and practice definitely caught up to them after their first big season. Then again when you're as rich as Xpeke and just playing with your friends why would you try at all

Junji Eat More
Oct 22, 2005

You don't know it, but you are full of stahs
The constant cuts to soaz just wandering back and forth in the jungle were excellent.

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

hopefully this series will wrap up before the REAL lcs starts

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nook posted:

hopefully this series will wrap up before the REAL lcs starts
Doesn't NA LCS start in like 4 hours tho. Do you really expect a four and a half hour match between OG/S04?

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

for some reason i had it in my head that nalcs started at 5 edt instead of 8

on that note, why the hell does nalcs start at 8 edt

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nook posted:

for some reason i had it in my head that nalcs started at 5 edt instead of 8

on that note, why the hell does nalcs start at 8 edt
It's 5pm over there which isn't unreasonable. It'd be neato to get off classes and go watch League. But yeah, lol is an international brand and gives no fucks about what time you want to watch. World's has almost always been at odd-rear end hours for someone.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
theres really no reason to do at any other time other than primetime for the timezone of the players unless theres like scheduling issues or something

which there shouldn't be, considering riot owns the entire pro scene and the studios

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
ah yes, the spicy jax pick

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the friday night games are a little odd, i think maybe just starting NA when EU ends like playoffs might make more sense but i dunno

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Good old EULCS

Origen's comp looks much better from what the drafted g1 at least

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Imagine if I had a real top laner

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

god xpeke is so good

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
the clutchest heal i have ever seen in my life

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Top 2 PvE players:

1. xPeke
2. Crumbzz

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I can't believe Xpeke had to use heal when there wasn't a single enemy champion on that whole side of the map

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
why would you go botrk on jax over gunblade

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

From a better region, An LMS Jungler steals a Pentakill from his ADC using chilling smite while yelling "MVP" in comms

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

bonewitch posted:

why would you go botrk on jax over gunblade

or trinity

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Firebert posted:

lol sjockz cast

No way,I refuse to believe this is actually happening

stump collector
May 28, 2007

owns

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hes going trinity btw

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

lmao DinTer is a loving rock star

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

the casters were saying that trinity botrk were the build and idk why you would go botrk

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he's right, RoA on lissandra isn't optimal but against origen you might as well go for it because they suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Wol posted:

lmao DinTer is a loving rock star
I watch his stream sometimes and he always looks like he's having the time of his life

• Locked thread