Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Action Jackson! posted:

Summer means drinking while walking home from work.
Dude, you look super fun to hang out with.

RC Cola posted:

All of my hockey stuff came in! I start playing the 20th!
Not pictured. My skates because I don't wear them in the house.

Woooooo! Dribble the puck to the hockey hoop!
Sports, HARDER!

Seriously, though, it looks like you're going to have a lot of fun.

frozenpussy posted:

As for right now, um. Can I get back to you in at least a month after I've whipped myself back in shape, I'm about 30 pounds heavier than I'd like to be right now. :cripes:

That's, like, barely a belly. If anything, you look super huggable.

Kitchner posted:

Because you figured out where your supply of children for your gingerbread house is going to come from.

:colbert: My cave is just fine, thank you. Plus gingerbread would get soggy in the rain. That sounds like a terrible form of shelter.

I swear, you have some of the worst ideas sometimes.

RC Cola posted:

The smirk is good. Keep on smirking
Okay, I will! :D

The Locator posted:

The hardhat is because construction site safety rules are cast in stone, and it doesn't matter what 'phase' the construction is in, if it's a hardhat zone, you must wear one in the area.

Also, if that's a smirk it looks good.
See, you probably should have been there to tell that to pretty much everyone else who toured the site and chose not to wear a hardhat.

And, thank you. I shall continue smirking, as it is internet approved now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

schnickety scribe posted:

And, thank you. I shall continue smirking, as it is internet approved now.

Hey, a witch wants to smirk, I'm gonna let her smirk. I ain't tryin to get turned into a newt, even if I will get better!

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

cash crab posted:

There is probably a way to express your frustration without insulting a bunch of other people. Like, if you're concerned with some innate shallowness in this thread, the way to combat that is probably not to accuse other people of being ugly or fat.

Probably, sorry I can be a dick sometimes. Staring into the abyss, and all that. I only check out this thread for Minimalist Program's weirdness anymore. Love the new rad dog av, but the goose was pretty rad also. Not sure which one I like better.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Methanar posted:

I actually think I look okay here.

this dude looks good, i don't know what wrong with you people

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

His mustache might not be at Freddy Mercury level of thickness, but I'm almost 27 and pretty masculine looking and his is still way thicker than mine could ever be.

I remember a bunch of people not so politely insisted I shave my goatee in the old thread because it wasn't mega thick, and after loving up a trim one day I did, and then people IRL told me it looked bad and I should grow it back out ASAP. :shrug:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I am here waiting for the day the prophecy foretold where both Cash Crab and NotAnArtist smile in photos because I bet they have nice smiles :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Luvcow posted:

this dude looks good, i don't know what wrong with you people

He does, but he's so drat close to being really handsome, so every time he posts people suggest a shave and/or a haircut. It hasn't gotten us very far.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

He does, but he's so drat close to being really handsome, so every time he posts people suggest a shave and/or a haircut. It hasn't gotten us very far.

Or hell, just buy a comb. :v:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I still don't really think there is anything wrong with how he looks. People would probably criticize old pictures of me when I had long hair and slightly thinner facial hair, but I never had trouble getting dates and women were plenty interested in me, just like they are now that I have a shaved head and thicker facial hair. (still can't grow a stache or full beard to save my life though)

How would the short hair ladies feel if guys were like, hey maybe you should grow your hair out, you'd look more attractive? Or if people suggest no eye brows guy, grew his brows back (he totally pulls it off, I think). Whatever style makes you feel good is whats important, is what I'm trying to say. And again, it was hypocritical of me to diss chubby goons but at least I didn't single anyone out. Sorry for the derail! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL! Lets all hug now.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
SA isn't exactly a hug box, and I definitely don't think that guy has a style he's identified and chosen, and probably we would have told your younger self to shave his drat face too.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Constipated posted:

Whatever style makes you feel good is whats important, is what I'm trying to say. And again, it was hypocritical of me to diss chubby goons but at least I didn't single anyone out. Sorry for the derail! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL! Lets all hug now.

:love:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mocking Bird posted:

SA isn't exactly a hug box, and I definitely don't think that guy has a style he's identified and chosen, and probably we would have told your younger self to shave his drat face too.

except this thread has definitely been a hug box and i'm not saying it's a bad thing I just want that dude to hear some other voices and i think his style and look is better than most of the other dudes who've posted itt and i don't mean that as an insult to any of those other dudes

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

That's for drat sure, and this thread is about the only place were it kinda is. My old hard drive bit the dust awhile back and I lost the oldest pictures I had of myself, or else I'd post a selfie progression. :(

edit: gently caress it, I'll find some stuff for people to make fun of.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I don't intend to be mean or disparaging :shobon: Sorry if it came off that way Methanar.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
unsolicited advice is pretty rude even if it is good advice. don't know if that dude asked for advice tho

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Minimalist Program posted:

woah, it's not cool to post pictures of Lingcodkilla and kitchner with their moms in this thread.

Confirmed on the left. My mom was stacked and a lush.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Grandmother of Five posted:

unsolicited advice is pretty rude even if it is good advice. don't know if that dude asked for advice tho

That's fair. I don't like the mean tone some folks in the thread have about it, but occasional fashion and style advice is integral to this thread and should probably be expected.

Also Meth is trolling a little because he posts the exact same photo every so often to froth to male fashionistos so for him in particular I think this is fine?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Let's go back to being chill, it's right there in the thread title

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Luvcow posted:

except this thread has definitely been a hug box and i'm not saying it's a bad thing I just want that dude to hear some other voices and i think his style and look is better than most of the other dudes who've posted itt and i don't mean that as an insult to any of those other dudes

speaking as one of the other guys who have posted itt: how loving dare you

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I forgot that I'm in this thread a lot but almost never contribute.

Here I am being held by one of my oldest friends at a party where I didn't know anyone. I'm 6' and he towers over me.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Inzombiac posted:

Here I am being held by one of my oldest friends at a party where I didn't know anyone. I'm 6' and he towers over me.

Your eyes are piercing

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

RC Cola posted:

Your eyes are piercing

They are made of knives!
(Thanks)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

frozenpussy posted:

As for right now, um. Can I get back to you in at least a month after I've whipped myself back in shape, I'm about 30 pounds heavier than I'd like to be right now. :cripes:

Unless you're hiding a pair of size-190 feet, I have no idea where you'd want to lose 30 pounds, dude.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

e: whoops I probably didn't need to post three times in a row, getting a little crazy here on my Friday night

Accidentally posting three times in a row has got to be the most tame definition of "a little crazy Friday night" I've ever heard.

Also, I love this hugzone of a thread. :)

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Inzombiac posted:

You look like you should star in a soap opera as the male love interest that always comes back for some ridiculous reason. Like, your character dies on Friday and comes back the next week because that wasn't him, it was actually his twin/one of his quadruplet brother/s.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Accidentally posting three times in a row has got to be the most tame definition of "a little crazy Friday night" I've ever heard.

how dare you

Inzombiac posted:

You've got a little smolder going on there.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 17:02 on Jun 11, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Unless you're hiding a pair of size-190 feet, I have no idea where you'd want to lose 30 pounds, dude.

Everything that moves when I place both hands on my belly and push up and down :smith:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I want to hang out with Action Jackson irl

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

peter gabriel posted:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

frozenpussy posted:

Everything that moves when I place both hands on my belly and push up and down :smith:

Same. Trying to go from 200-170

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

peter gabriel posted:

:agreed:

Here's a three-year-old picture of me and my friend Neiko. There was a street fair where we worked and the local fire department was there and they gave us hats :sun:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

schnickety scribe posted:

You look like you should star in a soap opera as the male love interest that always comes back for some ridiculous reason. Like, your character dies on Friday and comes back the next week because that wasn't him, it was actually his twin/one of his quadruplet brother/s.

That's the best compliment (?) that I've had in a long time :D

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:agreed:

Here's a three-year-old picture of me and my friend Neiko. There was a street fair where we worked and the local fire department was there and they gave us hats :sun:

Nice try with the photoshop but you forgot the ankh

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Nice try with the photoshop but you forgot the ankh

:argh:

Also I am making lasagne and my bird is helping. He keeps guard at the window so that nobody can sneak up and steal my tomatoes, or something.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

peter gabriel posted:

I want to hang out with Action Jackson LITERALLY A BIRD both irl

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:argh:

Also I am making lasagne and my bird is helping. He keeps guard at the window so that nobody can sneak up and steal my tomatoes, or something.

What a good, sweet birb.

Our birds like to keep guard, too. Maestro screams if he hears anyone out in the main apartment hallway, Simon flies over to the chair by the door and puffs up and makes angry sounds, and Gunter flies to the top of the door frame where she knocks on the wall and lurks.

Birds are fun. :3:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Relative of mine just shared this picture of my brother and I playing dress-up as kids. I think we're 8 and 6 or thereabouts? He's 6'5" now, it may be the last time I was taller than him. Kinda wish I had that rad snake necklace/tiara today.

And here's a glamour shot of my big dumb adult face:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm not complaining.

Lots of Green eyed goons.

It's going to bring some unwanted attention

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Crow Jane posted:

Relative of mine just shared this picture of my brother and I playing dress-up as kids. I think we're 8 and 6 or thereabouts? He's 6'5" now, it may be the last time I was taller than him. Kinda wish I had that rad snake necklace/tiara today.

Was that the weirdly scratchy cloth-covered bendable gold snake that was in every Cleopatra costume from 1970-2000? It's still a good look, you could make it your thing.

I rediscovered a selfie worthy of the gang tag now, my pre-surgery I'm-not-scared-as-balls shot:

The surgery I was about to get, an L4-S1 360-degree fusion with titanium bits (spoilered for medical diagram):

(I woke up midway through the procedure and they gave me ketamine to make sure I didn't move and paralyze myself.)

And here's Lazarus, who thought she was hiding from me:

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

Killing time waiting for a train so I can troubleshoot garbage equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

lookin' great. i like the lipstick but you'd look killer in a bright red imo

Inzombiac posted:

That's the best compliment (?) that I've had in a long time :D

you're hot imo

bad rear end surgery pic, as well.