Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
little bit of overwatch mebbe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

small hendren posted:

little bit of overwatch mebbe

i'm on.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was flip flopping around stuff and decided I should replay 999 and VLR before the finale this month.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whose on for some late night ow? msg me on the bnet thingie

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

one of the new powers in the recent poe expansion has everything you hit bleed, and if something dies while it bleeds its a free corpse explosion. running a cyclone build and its very satisfying to do this to everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTgGX56yklU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Hell yeah I'll be on in like 20 min.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

small hendren posted:

Hell yeah I'll be on in like 20 min.

idk how matchmaking works but you should invite me to a group since we got stomped last time (lvl55.)

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I'm gonna finish Infamous Second Son tonight

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

STop Drop and Clop

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Diablo 3 as a class I've never played

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
played some csgo with my boy. now system shock 2 which is sick

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Thema Hospital

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

actually i ended up reinstalling jedi academy and downloading a bunch of mods for it to relive my teenage years

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

actually i ended up reinstalling jedi academy and downloading a bunch of mods for it to relive my teenage years

Good poo poo. I remember being 13 and raging because the Jedi Academy demo wouldnt launch (it was because i had a usb controller plugged in. contart fail.)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Good poo poo. I remember being 13 and raging because the Jedi Academy demo wouldnt launch (it was because i had a usb controller plugged in. contart fail.)

haha. i think i spent my whole life playing the moviebattles mod, people are still loving playing it, today. theres like 3 full servers lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Bow, cuck.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
had no time to game these past few days and im super exhausted but i guess i can squeeze in some hexcells

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Gonna game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

999, and VLR once I finish it. Also FFV (GBA) because the fiesta starts tonight.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

spnt the morning playing witcher 3, probably going to do the same when i finish up some work

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
More Pontiff.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i been playing the advanced concepts hold in drod, its cool to have the game explain and demonstrate weird poo poo like brained roach queen movement properties

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloodborne & will finish up Wolf Among Us later on

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Enter the Gungeon and Overwatch

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Pablo Gigante posted:

Re-recorded voice acting, the cutscenes are pretty much all different, and since it uses the MGS2 engine you can aim and shoot in first-person which kind of breaks the game because the AI isn't designed for it

I started again on PS1 and it's working a lot better. Here's an observation you may not have heard before: Metal Gear Solid has a lot of cutscenes.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
MGS4 is like 40% cutscene

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I'm in Berlin for a wedding so the only video gaming I've done is sudoku and some DQ5 on my phone

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gone home and sleeping dogs.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
MH4U

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A little MGSV, a little Chrono Trigger, a little Witcher 3 and a little Fallout 4. I was sick today and my gaming attention span was low

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

XCOM 2 is really good but I spent all last night playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments and I'll probably do the same once I get home tonight.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Ori and Dirt Rally.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finnally beat the hexcells and played some renowned explorer, renowned explorer sucks btw. probably going to go home nd play some ffx or fire emblem

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

more jedi academy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

haha. i think i spent my whole life playing the moviebattles mod, people are still loving playing it, today. theres like 3 full servers lol
I loved Moviebattles so much but I bet it's really poo poo now

Also I'm going to play Killing Floor 2 because it's free on Steam this weekend. Anyone else up for it? I dunno if it's any good or not

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I loved Moviebattles so much but I bet it's really poo poo now

Also I'm going to play Killing Floor 2 because it's free on Steam this weekend. Anyone else up for it? I dunno if it's any good or not

I think it's really fun but the developers are cuck

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to play some Resident Evil 0 then start the first game in the Zelda timeline, Skyward Sword.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dark Souls 2

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dirt rally + super mario bros 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
The Phantom Pain