Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If it's Tom Cruise, take him to the side and ask "hey, so what's the real deal behind Scientology?"

no don't he's the level of clear that can fly and melt your face with eye lasers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Anoia posted:

no don't he's the level of clear that can fly and melt your face with eye lasers

The setup for the perfect byob film noir: "Who Fried Yobber a(n)-Nilam?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

alnilam posted:

I'm at a wrap party for a major motion picture, not sure how this happened

couldn't answer that for you but definitely take advantage of the free hollywood snacks

lmao

problematic hug

MrWillsauce

fluffieduckie what is it like to not drink coffee? Are you just like waking up forever until you go back to sleep?

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

fluffieduckie what is it like to not drink coffee? Are you just like waking up forever until you go back to sleep?

There's really no reason to get up in the morning anymore :negative:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Anoia

FluffieDuckie posted:

There's really no reason to get up in the morning anymore :negative:

im out of work on disability and my cats still wake me up at normal work hours so I get up and write stuff or watch tv (or both) while they lay on my feet now

lil jerks

Matoi Ryuko

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If it's Tom Cruise, take him to the side and ask "hey, so what's the real deal behind Scientology?"

Do not do this you will be taken to the secret scientologist prison where you will spend the rest of your short life in darkness.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Tell him you loved him in that movie Bartender :D

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Do not do this you will be taken to the secret scientologist prison where you will spend the rest of your short life in darkness.

high scientologist mass rites and their "rehabilitation project force" are performed on one of their many chartered ships (operated by their Sea Org). this is because l. ron hubbard was in the navy, but more importantly then things can be done in international waters

small children and members who broke the rules have been imprisoned on these ships for years used as forced laborers

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Jun 12, 2016

bean mom

Anoia posted:

im out of work on disability and my cats still wake me up at normal work hours so I get up and write stuff or watch tv (or both) while they lay on my feet now

lil jerks

You should be glad, I', i'm in a similar situation and my cats just sleep beside me the whole time and never wake me up. I'm in some nether world where waking up at 6pm is normal and its time to go to bed when the sun comes out.

ps welcome to the yob!

pps what is your avatar from, what is burning, its bothered me for years, that av.

----------------

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Zyla posted:

pps what is your avatar from, what is burning, its bothered me for years, that av.

I believe that's the goddess Anoia from Terry Pratchett's Discworld universe. The quotation under the image is from her, and in Wintersmith she's described as "smoking a cigarette that sparks like a volcano".

Anoia

shinmai posted:

I believe that's the goddess Anoia from Terry Pratchett's Discworld universe. The quotation under the image is from her, and in Wintersmith she's described as "smoking a cigarette that sparks like a volcano".

winner winner chicken dinner

I commissioned it from SAmart a while back

bean mom

just the burning stick thing always triggered me but i got it now!

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
What the hell is going on? 😞

alnilam

mister magpie posted:

What the hell is going on? 😞

Not much just chillin in my back yard recovering from a bit of a hangover, you?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
eating chicken and pasta salad, family party on the river

alnilam

what kinda pasta salad

alnilam

idk about where you are but it's a perfect day to be on a river here, enjoy

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Waking up to the worst shooting in US history was quite a feeling

I'm shocked, sad, speechless, and tired

FluffieDuckie

I'm in a car traveling to a far away shelter where I will pick up 8 cats/kittens and distribute them to their foster homes

I'm allergic to cats

alnilam

I must be getting over my hangover because i feel really loving good about how lovely of a day it is :)

alnilam

Except for that :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bow tie pasta
Italian dressing
olives
cherry tomatoes
bell peppers
feta cheese

tidal New England river
79 and sunny
some wind

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm in a car traveling to a far away shelter where I will pick up 8 cats/kittens and distribute them to their foster homes

I'm allergic to cats

Duckie is so good

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

bow tie pasta
Italian dressing
olives
cherry tomatoes
bell peppers
feta cheese

tidal New England river
79 and sunny
some wind

Oh hell yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Oh hell yes

ya I grilled the chicken this morning, one batch of spicy BBQ and one batch of honey teriyaki

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm allergic to cats

saint duck

:smith:

Ostentatious

Just another day in America

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm allergic to cats

you're like a drug dealer but of cats

----------------

FAT32 SHAMER

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

I live in Central Florida, I've been to that club.

the unabonger

alnilam posted:

I'll tell you how i pronounce it: very carefully :grin:

i used that line so much in my classroom that by the end of the year students would follow up questions by saying "dont say very carefully"

FluffieDuckie

Brief synopsis of what's going on in my car right now

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

*sneeze*

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

FluffieDuckie posted:

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

*sneeze*

Wanna be in that car.

----------------

alnilam

i flunked out posted:

i used that line so much in my classroom that by the end of the year students would follow up questions by saying "dont say very carefully"

lol

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
its pronounced "bee why oh bee"

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

*sneeze*

pics

----------------

FAT32 SHAMER

I just ate the biggest cheesesteak that dibellas makes and wow am I stuffed

nap time!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i failed on pics today. the foster homes met us in the driveway and everyone got picked up except this little critter

he's going to stay in our bathroom for a couple of hours until his foster mom can get here. he's freaking adorable. he started purring as soon as we got to the house and he's been rubbing up against everyone and crawling in laps. he thinks he's home