Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

WINNINGHARD posted:

actrually, this is 4chan.

You're for chan!!! Vote for chan!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
4chan is a pillar of western civilization

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Where do you even get hydroflouric acid?

I can buy it online. :shrug:

I found a way anyone can, but...I legitimately think I'm on a list now. You can buy uranium on this site. :stare:

NumberLast has issued a correction as of 07:11 on Jun 12, 2016

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

rear end cobra posted:

When I gave in and realized that I have terrible taste in music was a good day for me

I own Aqua's entire discography and they remain the only albums I've ever paid for. Terrible music owns.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

NumberLast posted:

I can buy it online. :shrug:

I found a way anyone can, but...I legitimately think I'm on a list now. You can buy uranium on this site. :stare:

You can get lab supplies up to and including active pathogens pretty easily if you don't mind being on a watch list. It's kinda the cost of entry if you work in a lab that's too small to have independent provisioning and security.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Cephalocidal posted:

You can get lab supplies up to and including active pathogens pretty easily if you don't mind being on a watch list. It's kinda the cost of entry if you work in a lab that's too small to have independent provisioning and security.

Oh, yeah. I once went through airport security and had my hands swabbed. Set off the explosives detector...I mean, I did have compounds used in explosives on my hands. Lab jobs. :thumbsup:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha

fuk him hahahahahaha

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Baloogan posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha

fuk him hahahahahaha

ur just as Canadian (read: pointless)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yas

but at least i have a sense of humor about my disability

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Baloogan has American blood in him (I think) and thus understands FREEDOM in a way no non-American ever will.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Peztopiary posted:

Baloogan has American blood in him (I think) and thus understands FREEDOM in a way no non-American ever will.

Freedom and freedom

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ya american blood thank god

kkkanada and amerikkka combined is a huge loving country from sea to sea to sea

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Baloogan posted:

Canada > United States

They invented the pacemaker! And medical insulin! And IMAX!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

btw earlier today i found out that the first black professor at harvard invented and patented the golf tee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Franklin_Grant

fyi

edit: no not the first!!!! http://inventors.about.com/od/gstartinventions/a/golf.htm

quote:

The word "tee" as it relates to the game of golf originated as the name for the area where a golfer played. In 1889, the first documented portable golf tee was patented by Scottish golfers William Bloxsom and Arthur Douglas.
This golf tee was made from rubber and had three vertical rubber prongs that held the ball in place. However, it lay on the ground and did not piece (or pegged) the ground like modern golf tees.

In 1892, a British patent was granted to Percy Ellis for his "Perfectum" tee that did piece (pegged) the ground. It was a rubber tee with a metal spike. The 1897 "Victor" tee was similar and included a cup-shaped top to better hold the golf ball. The Vicktor was patented by Scotsmen PM Matthews.

American patents for golf tees include: the first American patent issued to Scotsmen David Dalziel in 1895, the 1895 patent issued to American Prosper Senat, and the 1899 patent for an improved golf tee issued to George Grant.

tmyk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i live again

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

i live again

what was it like

the real world

was it wall

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there was bbq

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and only a little bit of donald trump

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

welcome al

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

there was bbq

that sounds nice

welcome back to... this

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

NumberLast posted:

Canada > United States

They invented the pacemaker! And medical insulin! And IMAX!

canada is pretty cool,
its cold
we had to make a fire today because it was so cold this morning

tho there is anti americanism up here; like, different types of it
my favorite is rural maritimers who left america due to the revolution way back in the day and they are still bitter about it

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Baloogan posted:

United Canadian and American States

Welcome to the shadows chummer.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

since al ate the ban does that mean he can post in both toxx threads with impunity

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Solvent posted:

United Canadian and American States

Welcome to the shadows chummer.

life in the tim horton's arcology

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Al! posted:

life in the tim horton's arcology

bienvenidos a earf hombre

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

canada is pretty cool,
its cold
we had to make a fire today because it was so cold this morning

tho there is anti americanism up here; like, different types of it
my favorite is rural maritimers who left america due to the revolution way back in the day and they are still bitter about it

Whenever I think of anti-American Canadians, I think of:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

god bless u

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

boil him LIKE A CRAWDAD!!!!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

thats a kate beaton comic
kate beaton is cool i didnt make this picture tho

they did
http://canlitissexy-blog.tumblr.com/post/16491864404/kate-beaton-author-of-hark-a-vagrant-canlit-is

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Homework Explainer posted:

since al ate the ban does that mean he can post in both toxx threads with impunity

You're the man now, you decide.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

oystertoadfish posted:

thats a kate beaton comic
kate beaton is cool i didnt make this picture tho

they did
http://canlitissexy-blog.tumblr.com/post/16491864404/kate-beaton-author-of-hark-a-vagrant-canlit-is

I own her book. :blush: I really love history, and her comics are great. Showed them to my wife and she was all :confused: Why is that funny?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

I own her book. :blush: I really love history, and her comics are great. Showed them to my wife and she was all :confused: Why is that funny?

I hope you got a pre-nup.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i read her whole website a while back, i should probably do nice things like buy the products of people who put hours of content online for free, it would be a good personality trait

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're the man now, you decide.

toxx threads seem like isolation chambers for the various posting cadres so it's whatever

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

toxx threads seem like isolation chambers for the various posting cadres so it's whatever

Sometimes, isolation means freedom.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

who is kate beaton????!!!! i spend my free time riding my bike surfing and watching jackass clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjb8IcS0ww

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
canadian trasure

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I gotta stay out of em cause I can't afford nothin!!! They're like mini chat threads, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

WINNINGHARD posted:

who is kate beaton????!!!! i spend my free time riding my bike surfing and watching jackass clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjb8IcS0ww

She's really funny.

Baloogan posted:

canadian trasure

Mukluks.

• Locked thread