Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)

Pinterest Mom posted:

thousands of poll workers across dozens of counties are conspiring to systematically reject bernie votes

u didn't respond with the pleasure kevin gif, :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Classic Comrade posted:

u didn't respond with the pleasure kevin gif, :sad:

i wasn't sure whether to use the maximum or minimum pleasure metre, so i used neither

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PleasureKevin posted:

um, votes are still being counted and counties are flipping to Bernie as we speak.

disappointing that she wasn't able to rig it better

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

PleasureKevin posted:

um, votes are still being counted and counties are flipping to Bernie as we speak.

Kevin, you realize that as of right now, Hillary has in creased her differential by10k votes as compared to election night, right

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I think there's a good discussion to be had about the AP calling it the night before. People see "Hillary predicted to win CA" in the morning paper and don't vote. It likely depressed turnout on both sides but I think the wire services and major outlets should wait until the polls close

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PleasureKevin posted:

Wait, I thought there was a conspiracy to suppress votes, not count them late.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Wait, I thought there was a conspiracy to suppress votes, not count them late.

He isn't wrong though! Glenn county flipped from Clinton to Sanders as ballots poured in that erased Hillary's 5 vote lead there.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
pleasurekevin continues to dig canada's grave

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Clinton won early voting, day of, and all provisional/mail in counts so far by emphatic margins but ya I'm sure the remaining mail ins will go 100% for Bernie and change his deficit to 7,000 too few delegates to win instead of 7,100

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

I, too, am eager to disenfranchise voters.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Clinton won early voting, day of, and all provisional/mail in counts so far by emphatic margins but ya I'm sure the remaining mail ins will go 100% for Bernie and change his deficit to 7,000 too few delegates to win instead of 7,100

Typical Hillarychick, doesn't know that there's only 4,766 democratic delegates. Im going to go copy this to facebook so everyone knows how dumb those Hillary people really are

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Not a Step posted:

Typical Hillarychick, doesn't know that there's only 4,766 democratic delegates. Im going to go copy this to facebook so everyone knows how dumb those Hillary people really are

correct but you are not factoring in the -3000 delegates he got when he bit the head off that bird

edit - and of course the nega-shadow-delegates he won in the Illuminati Abroad primary that each count for a random amount from -100 to 100 determined at time of assignment

Epic High Five has issued a correction as of 03:07 on Jun 12, 2016

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

correct but you are not factoring in the -3000 delegates he got when he bit the head off that bird

Bernie Osbourne could have won this one.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Bernie Osbourne could have won this one.

ya it's a shame the drat media blacked him out so nobody saw him do it and then :regd10:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

PleasureKevin posted:

this is she they stole the Cali election

millions of votes invalidated by this, i'm hearing

you can check yours here if you mailed-in or used a provisional, please post results: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ballot-status

Sanders voters couldn't sign their own names! :sad:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Hail Satan.

You didn't hear it from me.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Even if by some unlikely circumstance Bernie won, it would barely move the delegate count. Why does it matter?

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

I agree, we should continue to poo poo on people until the percent of Americans who are registered Dems shrinks below 25%. 29% is way too high!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQgQDK0RqGo

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Horrible posted:

I agree, we should continue to poo poo on people until the percent of Americans who are registered Dems shrinks below 25%. 29% is way too high!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQgQDK0RqGo

Not saying we should poo poo on anyone. The votes should be counted, whoever won, won. But my point is that on the issue on Bernie winning the Democratic nom, why does it matter? There simply isn't enough delegates to change anything.

Bill Buckner
Aug 14, 2005
So, did people just get so wrapped up in winning California that Hillary taking it is a personal insult, or what?

Putting this much effort into something of no consequence is baffling.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its just that these people are worthless, the phone bankers the donaters and they are just losers pretty much

ive been saying this for months

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the worst of the worst are the loving canadians who think they can lecture americans about government

note they are the sorest losers of all in YCS your daleels and your pleaseure kevins

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Baloogan posted:

the worst of the worst are the loving canadians who think they can lecture americans about government

note they are the sorest losers of all in YCS ...

:ironicat:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bill Buckner posted:

So, did people just get so wrapped up in winning California that Hillary taking it is a personal insult, or what?

Putting this much effort into something of no consequence is baffling.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mrit posted:

Not saying we should poo poo on anyone. The votes should be counted, whoever won, won. But my point is that on the issue on Bernie winning the Democratic nom, why does it matter? There simply isn't enough delegates to change anything.

The time for Bernie to win has long since passed. But this is the primary, not the general. So it still remains a referendum on whether people think poo poo is broke vs. identity politics.

Thoguh has issued a correction as of 06:36 on Jun 12, 2016

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Hail

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

neoliberal, i poo poo on everyone.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

note they are the sorest losers of all in YCS your daleels and your pleaseure kevins

Frankly, I welcome this new wave of bitter canadians. They are way more hilariously whiny than anybody before them imo.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Baloogan posted:

neoliberal, i poo poo on everyone.

be silent, canadian.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Error 404 posted:

be silent, canadian.

QUAK!!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'd like to see a comparison of which has taken down more airplanes - ISLAMIC TERRORISTs or CANADIAN geese!!!!!!!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the 45th president of the united loving states
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Error 404 posted:

I for one can't wait to watch this whole country burn in a tire fire of its own madness.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
we care about california because there should not be so much ridiculous nonsense bullshit getting in the way of voting in a country that constantly touts its democracy on the world stage and has spent literally its entire history justifying its major global actions as being in the name of that very democracy

i don't want to hear 'two million ballots unaccounted for' and 'polling stations reduced by 70%' in a country that's been doing this poo poo for nearly two and a half centuries. the democratic process should be organized, transparent, and easy as gently caress to take part in, but it's legitimately simpler to be licensed to operate a rapidly moving several ton vehicle that is one of the leading causes of death worldwide than it is to exercise the basic right to vote

it took me a year and a half and seven trips to the DMV for the explicit purpose of acquiring voter ID before i finally got it and of course it was just in time for it to be too late to vote in a senatorial primary because you also need to have that ID for a few months before it's actually valid to vote with it for some reason

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

i don't want to hear 'two million ballots unaccounted for'

Luckily this isn't what you are hearing

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Error 404 posted:

To be fair Trump is proof look what vaccines made him into

Man Trump is an easy target.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Error 404 posted:

the way he describes it...just take out AUTISM and replace with INCREDIBLE HULK

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

YOU A loving HAT posted:

goes over 140

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Just replace his voice with Saxton Hale's and Vaccines with Actual Gold and you got yourself a TF2 comic.

• Locked thread