Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Reikoku Titan caught and killed in otsela, pilot drops corp just before the kill.

No seriously guys, we don't care about in stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

This whole Care for Kids thing just seems very shady, will probably highlight a growing problem if it turns out to be another scam, ingame scamming is one thing for in game assets, but when you start scamming people with a sob story about dying kids and you wanting to grant 'their' wish to play eve for the rest of their life? Not only that, but it does not fit into what the up coming gaming kids are into, most would rather just watch a personality play a game, than they play it them selves.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Fix Lag posted:

In other news, a pilot in Pandemic "We Don't Care About Our Killboard" Legion left corp after being tackled in his titan by Snuff and friends to avoid having the loss stain their efficiency.

lmao that recruitment thread, you know you are bad rkk when the rapist is slamming you

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Newly joined RKK member who got roundly mocked by everyone outside of RKK for a variety of reasons, most of which stemming from "he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing", did something dumb and lost his titan he didn't know how to use.

Not shocked at all.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Unfunny Poster posted:

Newly joined RKK member who got roundly mocked by everyone outside of RKK for a variety of reasons, most of which stemming from "he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing", did something dumb and lost his titan he didn't know how to use.

Not shocked at all.

Was it that IWI banker who bought a vouch?

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Unfunny Poster posted:

Not shocked at all.

How did a newbie even get into a Titan?

Did they skill inject him into one and just say "sit here, gently caress off rear end in a top hat?"

This could be the start of a cartoon episode where the secondary character gets made fun of by the main cast, goes "I'll show THEM," and either joins the villains or fucks up so catastrophically that everyone loses total respect for him during the episode.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
What in the name of God is GF doing Narcosubs in 0.8 sec...

bluegoon fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jun 12, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zephyrine posted:

Was it that IWI banker who bought a vouch?

Yeah. Which is funny given the RKK guys trying to start up a fuss over Kismeteer's app.

Nazareth posted:

How did a newbie even get into a Titan?

Did they skill inject him into one and just say "sit here, gently caress off rear end in a top hat?"

This could be the start of a cartoon episode where the secondary character gets made fun of by the main cast, goes "I'll show THEM," and either joins the villains or fucks up so catastrophically that everyone loses total respect for him during the episode.

I don't think he's a newbie, just a dude with more ISK than sense.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yeah. Which is funny given the RKK guys trying to start up a fuss over Kismeteer's app.

I don't think he's a newbie, just a dude with more ISK than sense.

Kismeteer is joining PL?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Thatim posted:

Kismeteer is joining PL?

Kissy joined PL and some RKK guys were throwing a fit over his killboard. Then RKK recruited this banker who skill injected a titan pilot and bought a titan and his vouch was paid as well.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lmao at kismeteer joining PL

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Zephyrine posted:

Kissy joined PL and some RKK guys were throwing a fit over his killboard. Then RKK recruited this banker who skill injected a titan pilot and bought a titan and his vouch was paid as well.

I hope they are being called out on their poo poo. I dont know anyone from rkk, but they dont seem chill.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

vyst posted:

Lmao at kismeteer joining PL

You can too!

Help us fight the forces of evil in the service of a greater evil.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thatim posted:

I hope they are being called out on their poo poo. I dont know anyone from rkk, but they dont seem chill.

The recruitment thread for The Ironfear (guy who just lost his titan) got closed today by RKK's CEO because of the trolling. Before that, people called the dude, and RKK, out as well as this morning.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Thought Kismeteer was joining Bat.

Is that still PL?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Oodles posted:

Thought Kismeteer was joining Bat.

Is that still PL?

Kinda.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

bluegoon posted:

What in the name of God is GF doing Narcosubs in 0.8 sec...

you're dumb as poo poo

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

you too

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
I'm starting a charity NPSI fleet. We're going to roam around Dek while the CONDI fleet-members sov wand. For charity.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Baculus posted:

I'm starting a charity NPSI fleet. We're going to roam around Dek while the CONDI fleet-members sov wand. For charity.

Did that memorial fleet that boat awoxed actually sov wand?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
Yes.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

1. I was told vehemently in this thread by PL guys that "lol PL doesnt really care about killboards"

2. Why is PL letting in pleb iwantisk bankers?

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Orange Red Bull posted:

1. I was told vehemently in this thread by PL guys that "lol PL doesnt really care about killboards"

1. Clearly this is slander and propaganda.

2. They made a bad mistake in trusting the Ferengi.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

The recruitment thread for The Ironfear (guy who just lost his titan) got closed today by RKK's CEO because of the trolling. Before that, people called the dude, and RKK, out as well as this morning.

I saw they also called him out for not using 'sunspots', isnt that a cyno exploit?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

No more than anyone else. Less than most. People like getting kills and don't really care about their own losses. This was a new guy who dropped corp to save face towards the corporation. He was already hanging loose so they axed him anyway

Orange Red Bull posted:

I'm guessing because he showed up with a Titan they put him on trial and figured that best case they have another Titan in the ranks and worst case. If he turns up to be a screwup, they kick him. A zero risk gamble.

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Orange Red Bull posted:

I saw they also called him out for not using 'sunspots', isnt that a cyno exploit?

No they didn't. They called him out for saying he would use sunspots and said CCP consider it an exploit. No need to make up bullshit.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orange Red Bull posted:

Nope, wrong as usual. He was told off for saying he'd use an exploit, not for not using one.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

No more than anyone else. Less than most. People like getting kills and don't really care about their own losses. This was a new guy who dropped corp to save face towards the corporation. He was already hanging loose so they axed him anyway

If you have people dropping Corp to preserve a statistic then you do in fact give a poo poo about said statistic. There's no arguing this.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:jerry:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

vyst posted:

If you have people dropping Corp to preserve a statistic then you do in fact give a poo poo about said statistic. There's no arguing this.

It says more about what he assumed he joined than what he actually joined.

Sort of like how the psyops guy assumed that his idea would be well received in goonfleet. How it in the end will reflect on him personally and not the entity he was in.

Edit: of course you can accuse PL of fostering an image that would give this impression but then that would also be true of goonfleet fostering an environment were psyops guy assumed his idea would be accepted and applied.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jun 12, 2016

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Zephyrine posted:

Help us fight the forces of evil in the service of a greater evil.

Unfunny Poster posted:

Nope, wrong as usual. He was told off for saying he'd use an exploit, not for not using one.

well this is awkward

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Orange Red Bull posted:

Is this a reference to lighting a cyno in the center of a sun so whatever jumps in gets bumped at light speed? I didn't know about this until now, thanks. couple of interesting things I found with a google for 'eve cyno sunspot'
:lol:

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

:smugdon: This is obviously reverse psychology. The best reverse psychology. The fact is you just don't understand.

(What is this sun spot exploit)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This says absolutely nothing in contrast to what I said. Idgaf how he got into RKK but if he dropped corp to preserve some retarded statistic it's because the culture indicates it's the correct thing to do.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

vyst posted:

This says absolutely nothing in contrast to what I said. Idgaf how he got into RKK but if he dropped corp to preserve some retarded statistic it's because the culture indicates it's the correct thing to do.

Zephyrine posted:

Edit: of course you can accuse PL of fostering an image that would give this impression but then that would also be true of goonfleet fostering an environment were psyops guy assumed his idea would be accepted and applied.

We can blame the individual for being dumb or the group.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

I'm not assigning blame to anyone for being dumb. I'm validating PLs interest as an alliance in maintaining a respectable killboard. How do you not getting this? You're notoriously garbage at being able to stay on point good lord. Take an Adderall or something

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Nice screenshot, but in the context of the thread they were calling him out for not knowing how to move supers without using sunspots.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Niedar posted:

Nice screenshot, but in the context of the thread they were calling him out for not knowing how to move supers without using sunspots.

that pretty much reads "you're an idiot for not using an exploit to move your super safely" to me

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Quoting for..forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

Nazareth posted:

:smugdon: This is obviously reverse psychology. The best reverse psychology. The fact is you just don't understand.

(What is this sun spot exploit)

It used (maybe still is?) to be possible to warp to the sun and get stuck in the middle of it on warp in. When that happens you get violently ejected out at insane speeds making it basically impossible to catch you. But that doesn't happen for a few seconds so if you bookmark the spot and warp to it you've got time to light a cyno and have people jump to you, which causes them to get flung out.

• Locked thread