Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad that I only have 3 members of Immortals on my fantasy squad :smithfrog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
dyrus on the analysis desk

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

exethan posted:

dyrus on the analysis desk

:toot:

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Vlad seems strong

As does triple infernal drake.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think viktor's gravity field should have a lower cooldown, its uptime is insane

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Vlad seems strong

Totally shocked by that first ban.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
First blood at just past 1 minute :catstare:

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
First blood costing them lane advantage + TSM is running double TP, it's gonna be rough for IMT.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think at this point bjergsen could play without any summoners and beat every na midlaner

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
TPs into free Ashe arrows

stump collector
May 28, 2007
that was nice

and we again get to see why maokai isnt a great pick right now

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

exethan posted:

i think at this point bjergsen could play without any summoners and beat every na midlaner

I dunno, Bjerg is definitely the best mid in NA (probably 2nd best in the world?) but NA mid is pretty stacked this split. Froggen is still great, Pob/Ninja/GBM/Jensen are all capable of going off and then the tier 3 of Keane/Fenix/Huhi etc are still decent players.

That arrow though....Turtle saying NO.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
theres nothing i hate more than watching some idiot die trying to recall

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
And then he comes back to clean up with Triforce.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
i think cloud drake is worth 4 kills and the bot t2

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
how did Huni survive that?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

YancyQ posted:

how did Huni survive that?

doublelift the coward tried to escape instead of trading any damage for his death

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
That was a beautiful play by Hauntzer after a beautiful play by Huni. These teams are both really freakin good.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

steakmancer posted:

i think cloud drake is worth 4 kills and the bot t2

"Do I stan for Immortals or do I stan for Cloud Drake" is the hardest decision that the casters can make

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The rudest Soraka

stump collector
May 28, 2007
in the NV/P1 game seraph is level 4 at 8 minutes and might be as low as 3 levels down before any waves shove into him, no idea how they hosed up the wave bouncing that badly

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i didn't see the draft but lissandra's two best counter picks are soraka and viktor - you can't blind pick her anymore

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

rip 36-0 the dream

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I hope Immortals doesn't become that one TSM team that always lost game 1 in sets.

exethan posted:

in the NV/P1 game seraph is level 4 at 8 minutes and might be as low as 3 levels down before any waves shove into him, no idea how they hosed up the wave bouncing that badly

Well, despite their record I didn't think NV was a good team so this makes sense to me.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Hypocrisy posted:

I hope Immortals doesn't become that one TSM team that always lost game 1 in sets.

They're 2-2 in Game 1's so far

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
I feel like NV is a mechanically strong team but I can't imagine their support staff is very good and I think they will lose games due to bad drafting and map strategy.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the casters said it was a bad TP so that makes sense. fortunately for seraph irelia is a much better champion than shen and he is now ahead

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
It's odd that teams don't ban Reksai more often against IMT, since he's usually the only frontline they have and Reksai is pretty much the only tanky(ish) meta jungler anyway.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Swain + Zilean Ult sounds like it's going to be a bad time for IMT.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
swain's already getting poo poo on, especially now that he lost his TP. irelia olaf should look to camp him non stop so he doesn't get items and his damage can be ignored

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Does Adrian play Bard?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
How about that Rift Herald call

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
I like how Bjerg and Hauntzer were just hanging out offscreen using Zilean passive while Double gets a solo triple.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think they actually may have died to rift herald even if TSM weren't standing there waiting to capitalize

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Smol posted:

It's odd that teams don't ban Reksai more often against IMT, since he's usually the only frontline they have and Reksai is pretty much the only tanky(ish) meta jungler anyway.

It's not worth it because Reignover is known to just default to Olaf which is not at all contested

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Bard + Zilean is so dirty.

More postin edit: Behind-Huni is as sad as Ahead-Huni is impressive. Truly the most binary player.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 12, 2016

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This series is great.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

What a tense game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The moment I saw Doublelift die I knew Pobelter had that fight.

Holy crap I think Biofrost just won TSM the game.

• Locked thread