Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas
If you're trying to sext your right hand as you're masturbating, mistakes are bound to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Once or twice I can accept. This is a bit far. :catstare:

Edit: either that or the least subtle stealth brag I've ever seen.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Intoluene posted:

Once or twice I can accept. This is a bit far. :catstare:

Edit: either that or the least subtle stealth brag I've ever seen.

You are giving that man waaaay too much credit.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Gridlocked posted:

You are giving that man waaaay too much credit.

This is a possibility I did not account for and yet, the most likely scenario.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

This is so poorly done that it must be on purpose. like some sort of performance art.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Oh no my finger slipped and kept commenting on my accidental status about how I shagged sum bird ;) x

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

mng posted:

Oh no my finger slipped and kept commenting on my accidental status about how a shagged sum bird ;) x

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Please stick it in and twist it around. Woops I hit submit reply I hope no one reads this. ;)

tviolet
May 20, 2004

I took this from the subreddit Oops didn't mean to. Here's the link for the top posts : https://www.reddit.com/r/OopsDidntMeanTo/top/

It's amazing

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
In the category of "Dear God, I hope this is just a lovely coincidence" tweets:

(Dan Patrick is the Lt. Gov of Texas, and the biggest news item today is the gay bar shooting in Orlando)

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

TinTower posted:

In the category of "Dear God, I hope this is just a lovely coincidence" tweets:

(Dan Patrick is the Lt. Gov of Texas, and the biggest news item today is the gay bar shooting in Orlando)

Probably a scheduled tweet based on it being right on the hour.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Probably, but that just means he's an incompetent idiot at best for not having it taken down immediately once people realized the possible implications.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

:smith:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The moral arc of the universe is long, thick and throbbing, but bends towards justice

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

change my name posted:

The moral arc of the universe is long, thick and throbbing, but bends towards justice

We JUST changed the title, goddamnit

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I expect a whirlwind of Trumpesque tantrums in the coming hours.

Very sad to hear the news. Also angry that people who would gladly ban gay-marriage (and beyond) now think they have carte Blanche to stamp on anyone named Omar.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

BigglesSWE posted:

ask and ye shall receive

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

cash crab posted:

ask and ye shall receive

I wonder if he thinks G.W.B is to blame for 9/11. Might be worth checking out.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742034549232766976

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Bush is the leader of ISIS.

Clinton is the leader of Al Qaeda.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

BigglesSWE posted:

The most :smug: post from the proto-IOSM himself.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

tviolet posted:

I took this from the subreddit Oops didn't mean to. Here's the link for the top posts : https://www.reddit.com/r/OopsDidntMeanTo/top/

It's amazing

All I can see is how the window frame looks kind of like a cock and balls.

MrCobaiiiiiiiiin
Oct 19, 2011

Publicly executing people for their religious beliefs -- it's what our country was founded on.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

"I will literally assault your children if you take them to this children's movie."

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

MrCobaiiiiiiiiin posted:

Publicly executing people for their religious beliefs -- it's what our country was founded on.

Haha wow, that turned sharply.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Oh god not this guy. Somewhere there's a big picture that has about 40 of those kinds of posts from him and a bunch of lovely selfies of him flexing his pillow belly in his shorts

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

cptn_dr posted:

"I will literally assault your children if you take them to this children's movie."

Jesus christ, Finding Nemo wasn't that good.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Or hey, look out and see a dead body, who knows!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/06/11/man-crushed-killed-while-fixing-car-in-monaca/

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
It's been almost 12 hours and President Obama has done NOTHING about the shooting. President Trump would have hosed that terrorists' corpse by now.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

SpliffClavin posted:

It's been almost 12 hours and President Obama has done NOTHING about the shooting. President Trump would have hosed that terrorists' corpse by now.

Wasn't he born in the USA? Using "of afghan origins" is a bit misleading considering that this was homegrown, not imported.
e: By misleading, I mean, if you're going to ask for people to hate a group, shouldn't you say "he was an american-born muslim which means all muslims are bad"?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Postal Parcel posted:

Wasn't he born in the USA? Using "of afghan origins" is a bit misleading considering that this was homegrown, not imported.
e: By misleading, I mean, if you're going to ask for people to hate a group, shouldn't you say "he was an american-born muslim which means all muslims are bad"?

Are you suggesting these hate groups haven't thought everything all the way through rationally and are spreading misinformation that supports their agenda? Why would they do that? :v:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ouch that's got to sting

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
LGBeeT

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I know you've all been waiting for some right-wing cognitive dissonance meltdowns, and I'm here to deliver. Throw in some "are troops" and an indecipherable run-on sentence to close it out.

IOSM posted:

My heart goes out to the Americans who fell pray to this heinous attack in Orlando. It is saddling to see innocent people in harms way and to witness such terrible things. That being said I find this imagine very offensive. Me personally I do not agree with the LBGT movement and community and what it stands for, but also I do NOT bare ill will to those who firmly believe in this cause. My differing opinion o the subject is not the cause of bigotry or homophobia, it is just that, a differing opinion. I don't agree with the life style and I most of all do not think less of anyone who supports this cause or is a part of this movement and community. My quarrel is NOT with the movement or community, but with the blatant disrespect and disregard for military service members and veterans by tarnishing our nations iconic history. It is a blatant slap in the face to those who served valiantly and honorably through World War II and those who willing gave up their lives for this great country and their fellow brothers and sisters in arms. This kind of disrespect is what angers me, and I dare with full confidents, those who are serving, have served and will serve our country when the time comes and to the families who have fathers, mothers, sons and daughters who have served and are currently serving or to those families who members have paid the ultimate sacrifice in the line for duty.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Blind Pineapple posted:

I know you've all been waiting for some right-wing cognitive dissonance meltdowns, and I'm here to deliver. Throw in some "are troops" and an indecipherable run-on sentence to close it out.

quote:

This kind of disrespect is what angers me, and I dare with full confidents, those who are serving, have served and will serve our country when the time comes and to the families who have fathers, mothers, sons and daughters who have served and are currently serving or to those families who members have paid the ultimate sacrifice in the line for duty.

What does this line even mean? At first I thought it was an "I dare you to go up to one of these people and talk about how you(LGBT) have had it worse than them", but the "full confidents" kind of rules that out.

Met posted:

Are you suggesting these hate groups haven't thought everything all the way through rationally and are spreading misinformation that supports their agenda? Why would they do that? :v:

When I see IOSM, I want it to be factual. I do have standards you know. :colbert:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I mean it's probably a transguy bee...

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I just saw my first false flag conspiracy theorist in the wild :allears: nothing really thread-worthy and he did back down when he was asked but it was amazing

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

Puppy Time posted:

I mean it's probably a transguy bee...

The main character is clearly a worker bee so it's female :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Intoluene posted: