Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Nigulus Rex posted:

I made a dunmer dark blade, and I'm not sure what skills to be doing. I got the first two from the assassination tree but now it wants me to morph them or some poo poo. I have like 5 unused points. I'm dual wielding a mace and dagger and all my stats went into stamina so far. Any tips would be great.

Inb4 don't be a stamblade.

Don't sweat skill points so much. Yeah, early they are not plentiful but go ahead and unlock what you want to. That said, def grab Ambush (the Stam morph of Teleport Strike) and Killer's Blade (Stam morph of Assassin's Blade). Do the same for the first 2 skills in dual wield. Have fun! Experiment! You'll have plenty of time to tweak later and nothing is set in stone except for race, class and faction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

bradybunch posted:

you'll end up with more skill points than you know what to do with

Unless you want a character to be both a craftsperger and have a full compliment of combat skills. Then you'll need to carefully do every skills point quest and gather every skyshard through at at least Cadwell's Silver to unlock it all.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

poptart_fairy posted:

Anyone on the EU mega server able to help out with A Lesson in Silence? Just about given up trying to solo this poo poo. If her adds don't bug out and attack me all at once, the Sermonizer drops me in two hits that don't seem to actually animate so I can't tell what the gently caress is going on. Absolutely nobody seems willing to help out in the zone itself.

What's your build like? The actual bosses for the DLCs can be among some of the toughest solo-storyline in the game for newer players.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Is the Craglorn arena any fun?

Morbleu
Jun 13, 2006

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

Don't sweat skill points so much. Yeah, early they are not plentiful but go ahead and unlock what you want to. That said, def grab Ambush (the Stam morph of Teleport Strike) and Killer's Blade (Stam morph of Assassin's Blade). Do the same for the first 2 skills in dual wield. Have fun! Experiment! You'll have plenty of time to tweak later and nothing is set in stone except for race, class and faction.

Thanks. I wanted to make a templar but every "build" I see is magicka based. Actually everything except one or two builds I've seen for all four classes have been magicka based.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
Hey Gaius and naktl, sorry about dropping out of Cyro all of a sudden. My internet has been wonky lately so yay for phoneposting. I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

Hey Gaius and naktl, sorry about dropping out of Cyro all of a sudden. My internet has been wonky lately so yay for phoneposting. I'll see y'all tomorrow.

It's no problem. My Stam Sorc is a crit build for when Surge actually surged. It doesn't work in pvp at all it seems and I was insta dying. Pretty fun open world though.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

What time is the Sload DLC announcement tomorrow?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Welp, now I know that my nightblade is capable of carrying an entire group through the Lord Warden Dusk fight. Burned the last 150k HP he had right before he dropped a meteor on the group.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Berke Negri posted:

What's your build like? The actual bosses for the DLCs can be among some of the toughest solo-storyline in the game for newer players.

Eventually found someone to just nuke the bastard, heh. I'm a stamina nightblade build, about half my levels in health though, but was only around 22. I just wanted the sacrament dailies. :negative:

tgidieday
May 7, 2007
You can't kill me, I quit!

Nigulus Rex posted:

Thanks. I wanted to make a templar but every "build" I see is magicka based. Actually everything except one or two builds I've seen for all four classes have been magicka based.

Every class can do stamina perfectly well in PvE, but you won't always find builds for it. And if you do, they're typically endgame anyway, based on impressing nerds with dps parses and not on having fun. For example, there are a number of options for staying alive as stamina (brawler, rally, vigor, surge, dragon blood, reaper's mark, repentance, etc.) which you will rarely see, because those builds always trade self-healing and sustain for that last 5% dps. When you're doing content by yourself, that's a terrible trade.

A solid choice for leveling every class is to get a two-hander, morph the first two skills to critical rush and brawler, and go to town. Crit rush takes non-bosses down to about half health. Brawler scales its "healing" with the number of things you hit (plus one). Put those together with a few heavy attacks for sustain, and now you have a solid base for experimenting with class skills until you figure out what's fun for you.

Does this really count if it's every other post I've made for the last two years?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Reminder, 10 PM EST be online to snark with us about Bethesda's E3 Press Conference. I'm guessing we'll learn about player housing and maybe Vvardenfell in this game, and probably Skyrim Remastered in news from Greater TES.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Yeah, the thing to keep in mind with a lot of builds posted online, particularly Tamriel foundry, is they are usually very min/max and really geared towards trial leaderboard placing with gear requirements like 9-trait gear and Maelstrom (very tedious to get) weapons. This means that you are in a large group relying on multiple party members helping with your sustain and survivability.

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

Yeah, the thing to keep in mind with a lot of builds posted online, particularly Tamriel foundry, is they are usually very min/max and really geared towards trial leaderboard placing with gear requirements like 9-trait gear and Maelstrom (very tedious to get) weapons. This means that you are in a large group relying on multiple party members helping with your sustain and survivability.

Every so often, they'll let the mask slip and show group dps. Then you can see that for every guy posting "yeah I got 35k dps, no bigs :smug:", there's 6 people buffing them full-time (aggressive horn, combat prayer, trial sets, alkosh, etc).

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
One Tamriel sounds really nice (level scaling in all areas). Holy poo poo I wasn't expecting that.

Colapops
Nov 21, 2007

I got this game for like $10. I don't really know anything about it at all mechanically... if I want to play a paladin-style character, should I go dragon knight? Templar? I dunno!

What's a class / skill build that works with sword/board and a 2h for damage?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Missed the ESO stuff, can someone throw up a cliff notes?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

omg chael crash posted:

Missed the ESO stuff, can someone throw up a cliff notes?

-Matt Firor lying about listening to player feedback
-Hyping DLC that comes out on consoles (lmao) in 2 days
-One Tamriel

quote:

For you guys who aren't bitter MMO veterans, this One Tamriel thing is MMO hype speak for, "We don't have enough playerbase to segregate content by level anymore."

Stole that from the E3 Day Zero thread.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

If I wanted something dark and bitter I'd go to a bar. But, uh, thanks.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

quote:

For you guys who aren't bitter MMO veterans, this One Tamriel thing is MMO hype speak for, "We don't have enough playerbase to segregate content by level anymore."

While this is true, they should still be applauded for it considering how loving difficult it is to get to the required levels for some of these areas.

That trailer left a good impression on a lot of my friends.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Cynicism and jokes aside, I think One Tamriel sounds like a good idea, though if leveling wasn't such a slog I'd prefer that. I've wanted to try late game sorc tanking using bubbles and poo poo for a while but gently caress this games slow-rear end leveling.

Colapops posted:

I got this game for like $10. I don't really know anything about it at all mechanically... if I want to play a paladin-style character, should I go dragon knight? Templar? I dunno!

What's a class / skill build that works with sword/board and a 2h for damage?

Everything works for everything, but Templar will give you the proper visual flair for something paladin-y. Can't really recommend a build since I haven't followed the game for a few months.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
I'm curious about TESO since I heard about One Tamriel in the press conference. What does that entail, and just exactly how much can I basically play TESO as a single player game? Or is it really just to make it so grouping up is more convenient and easy? I'm guessing bog standard dungeons + raids being group required, anything else?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Bombogenesis posted:

Cynicism and jokes aside, I think One Tamriel sounds like a good idea, though if leveling wasn't such a slog I'd prefer that. I've wanted to try late game sorc tanking using bubbles and poo poo for a while but gently caress this games slow-rear end leveling.

Everything works for everything, but Templar will give you the proper visual flair for something paladin-y. Can't really recommend a build since I haven't followed the game for a few months.
Sorcs got hit with a gigantic nerf last patch, damage shields got reduced to 6 second durations, and surge no longer gives a percent-based heal; instead it gives a flat, pathetic heal that has a 1 second cooldown.

Also leveling is super easy now. Slap on a full set of Training trait armor/weapons (up to +63% more xp per kill if you purple it out), throw on an XP scroll, and you can get a ton of levels in less than an hour.

Sober posted:

I'm curious about TESO since I heard about One Tamriel in the press conference. What does that entail, and just exactly how much can I basically play TESO as a single player game? Or is it really just to make it so grouping up is more convenient and easy? I'm guessing bog standard dungeons + raids being group required, anything else?

Here's pretty much the rundown on One Tamriel per Matt Firor:
  • Characters will have their level scaled the same way that we currently scale players to the level of DLC zones (Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood).
  • You will be able to explore the entire world in any sequence you wish - just walk across the world and you will always find appropriately leveled content.
  • You will be able to play and group with anyone in the game at any time (outside of PvP). No longer will you have to create a lower level character to play with a friend who has just joined the game. You will be able to group and adventure together from the moment your friend emerges from the tutorial.
  • We are dropping all PvE Alliance restrictions. You will be free to explore of all Tamriel, including other Alliances. It is up to you how you want to role-play your character while doing this. “Silver" and “gold" versions of zones will be replaced by Cadwell quest storylines that you can do in any order you wish.
  • Alliance restrictions will still be enforced in all PvP areas, of course. One Tamriel will not affect the PvP systems in Cyrodiil.
  • In general, higher level players will be the same “level" as lower level players, but they will have far more tools in their arsenal: better gear, more abilities, and of course more Champion points.
  • We will adjust gear rewards to scale appropriately to make sure that there is always a way to get more powerful via crafting, questing, PvP, and dungeon/trial boss loot drops.
  • All Trials and Dungeons will continue with standard and Veteran difficulty modes, and you will have to be Veteran level to play veteran dungeon modes.
  • The Coldharbour zone will be “roped off" from players who have not yet completed the quests that lead there. However, if you are invited to a group that is already there, or travel to a friend who is there, you can immediately access the zone.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The One Tamriel name is stupid since there will still be three Tamriels. When he first said the name I thought they were merging all the platforms since Microsoft allows cross-platform play now. I could give a poo poo less about level scaling.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Sober posted:

You already can play TESO like a single player game ( hi it's what I do. ).

Right now the game is set up like an MMO version of a TES game. You leave the tutorial at level 3, and are on a starter island. These islands take 3-5ish hours before sending you to the mainland. Once there, you have 5-6 events/caves/towns/whatever around the starter town around your level you can do, all of them basically acting as TES quests/events of a sort like you'd see in Skyrim. Once you've done those events, you can now expand out to do other nearby events and so on and so forth MMO style. These events are pretty decently sized/have a good amount of Elder Scrolls flair, and basically feel like a quest you'd get from the Companions or Mages Guild in Skryim, just picked up by running past an area rather then getting it from a questgiver in town.

The game has always been pretty lenient when it comes to zone levels, but not 100% so. You could run to the end of Stonefalls for example at level 3 and do some events over there fighting level 10-15 mobs and not have -that- much problem, but if you went to the next "zone", you'd start getting easily stomped by level 20/25 mobs and it'd stop being fun. That's what this changes. Rather then have to path your way through event hubs one after the other, you can now just run from the starting town to Skyrim and start questing up there without any issue.

There was also the idea of factions in the game originally. Ebonheart Pact ( Nords/Dunmer/Argonians ), Aldmeri Dominion ( Elves, Elves, Cats ), and Daggerfall Covenant ( Bretons, Orcs, Redguards ). Each has 5 leveling zones to themselves ( for comparison, I'd say about 3/4 zones in TESO is roughly the size of Skyrim's world, and Cyrodiil alone is easily the size of the entire Oblivion gameworld if not larger, so this is basically 3 full Elder Scrolls games with an open world PvP RPG happening in the 4th Elder Scrolls game for sense of scale. ) , with their own questing storyline/experience. Originally/right now in the game, you need to hit level 50 ( max level ), and finish your starter storyline's story arc before a crazy man from a daedric realm will gently caress with time so you can see the other storylines as if you started as a member of that race. If you do this right now, you'll go into a separate instance of their instance/storyline specifically for people of your faction ( aka it's empty ), and it'll be higher level content for you to keep playing as "endgame". With this change, all three storylines will be available right out of the tutorial, and you'll see members of all three factions questing in the world rather then just members of your own faction/own faction instance.

The only thing that isn't changing is the PvP aspect of the game. Cyrodiil and the three faction war will remain intact, meaning once you go to Cyrodiil you fight for the faction you choose at character creation.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

The recent announcement is good to everyone but extremely mentally ill MMO players if you're just starting out, or going to be starting out in a couple of months.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
@Tymvas for guild invite please. If I ever get out of this starter island that is...

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

The recent announcement is good to everyone but extremely mentally ill MMO players if you're just starting out, or going to be starting out in a couple of months.

If I were selling the Dark Brotherhood DLC, I would play up the "stabbing dudes" part and not the "replaced 'veteran' with 'champion' in all the text files" part. The second part seems like inside baseball to me.

So it's weird that all that we know about the next DLC is "now you can grind wherever you want" instead of, you know, who the new dudes are and why they need stabbing.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

One Tamriel is pretty much the Q3 update. Housing will probably come alongside it as well. It'll be the one free update that will have a ton of micro-transactions (race/alliance change, barber shop, housing).

No one knows yet though, so we'll wait on info. I'll probably go ahead and make a new OP once One Tamriel is closer to launch because hey, gotta make a new thread for every rename that we go through!

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Scyantific posted:

One Tamriel is pretty much the Q3 update. Housing will probably come alongside it as well. It'll be the one free update that will have a ton of micro-transactions (race/alliance change, barber shop, housing).

So the new dudes work at Ikea, and I'll be stabbing them with my credit card? Kind of a let down.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

tgidieday posted:

If I were selling the Dark Brotherhood DLC, I would play up the "stabbing dudes" part and not the "replaced 'veteran' with 'champion' in all the text files" part. The second part seems like inside baseball to me.

So it's weird that all that we know about the next DLC is "now you can grind wherever you want" instead of, you know, who the new dudes are and why they need stabbing.

This was my post almost a year ago

Berke Negri posted:

I was telling Scy this the other week over IM but basically I didn't do ESO 2.0 but if I did I would have got rid of all faction gating in PVE content. You basically pick a faction to start in (or your race choice picks that) and you get out of Coldharbour and after that you basically can have your pick of the faction starter areas to go to. You can then play through the 1- 50 story how sensically you want to in true TES fashion. Either help just one faction but pop over to Valenwood when you want to do Bosmer poo poo, or work for all three sides simultaneously. Cyrodiil is the only place faction choice matters.

Get rid of VR, just redistribute all the crafting tiers so you have new crafting tiers every like four or five levels instead of ten, so by the time you hit 50 you got VR 14 gear. Craglorn, IC, Cyrodiil and whatever DLC is where you get "VR 16" grade mats.

The new open questing structure also has much more sped up leveling, like less than a week to hit 50. Basically bank that people are going to stick around and roll a bunch of gimmick alt playthroughs after they have one of every class for actual endgame, like you do in TES games.

Here was your response

tgidieday posted:

Removing veteran ranks means removing two-thirds of the game where you have any sense of progression. It also removes the ability of the game designers to perform a gear reset and give people who have finished all the content a new sense of progression. Basically, it destroys the game to make PvP whiners happy, so don't worry, it'll happen next DLC.

In the olden days, you really had to be max veteran rank to play non-vet PvP. So people would hit v1, get crushed in vet PvP, discover they needed to do two whole factions worth of content to get back into it, complain about the "slog", and just quit. Never mind that it's no more of a slog than 1-50 (provided you don't over-level), and is actually even faster now (+50% xp for quests and 15% less xp to level). But they fixed the PvP problem by making v1 players much closer to v16 players damage- and gear-wise in 2.0, then battle leveling everyone to v16 just to be sure. They're still tweaking battle leveling (and champion points :argh:) but in my experience, as long as you have nice crafted gear, you'll be fine in PvP without being max level.

You should come back and give it a try. I've actually had some genuine fun in PvP a few times recently, and that hasn't happened since they took out forward camps.

In the end I don't think anyone misses having to do three factions worth of content though its all great stuff and people should check it all out. ZoS ultimately flubbed on the VR gear i think, either because they hosed up and it was too difficult to compress everything down to level 50 that used to be VR16 or ( more likely) they never had a plan for all that.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Rookersh posted:

You already can play TESO like a single player game ( hi it's what I do. ).

Right now the game is set up like an MMO version of a TES game. You leave the tutorial at level 3, and are on a starter island. These islands take 3-5ish hours before sending you to the mainland. Once there, you have 5-6 events/caves/towns/whatever around the starter town around your level you can do, all of them basically acting as TES quests/events of a sort like you'd see in Skyrim. Once you've done those events, you can now expand out to do other nearby events and so on and so forth MMO style. These events are pretty decently sized/have a good amount of Elder Scrolls flair, and basically feel like a quest you'd get from the Companions or Mages Guild in Skryim, just picked up by running past an area rather then getting it from a questgiver in town.

The game has always been pretty lenient when it comes to zone levels, but not 100% so. You could run to the end of Stonefalls for example at level 3 and do some events over there fighting level 10-15 mobs and not have -that- much problem, but if you went to the next "zone", you'd start getting easily stomped by level 20/25 mobs and it'd stop being fun. That's what this changes. Rather then have to path your way through event hubs one after the other, you can now just run from the starting town to Skyrim and start questing up there without any issue.

There was also the idea of factions in the game originally. Ebonheart Pact ( Nords/Dunmer/Argonians ), Aldmeri Dominion ( Elves, Elves, Cats ), and Daggerfall Covenant ( Bretons, Orcs, Redguards ). Each has 5 leveling zones to themselves ( for comparison, I'd say about 3/4 zones in TESO is roughly the size of Skyrim's world, and Cyrodiil alone is easily the size of the entire Oblivion gameworld if not larger, so this is basically 3 full Elder Scrolls games with an open world PvP RPG happening in the 4th Elder Scrolls game for sense of scale. ) , with their own questing storyline/experience. Originally/right now in the game, you need to hit level 50 ( max level ), and finish your starter storyline's story arc before a crazy man from a daedric realm will gently caress with time so you can see the other storylines as if you started as a member of that race. If you do this right now, you'll go into a separate instance of their instance/storyline specifically for people of your faction ( aka it's empty ), and it'll be higher level content for you to keep playing as "endgame". With this change, all three storylines will be available right out of the tutorial, and you'll see members of all three factions questing in the world rather then just members of your own faction/own faction instance.

The only thing that isn't changing is the PvP aspect of the game. Cyrodiil and the three faction war will remain intact, meaning once you go to Cyrodiil you fight for the faction you choose at character creation.
Okay, sounds cool. Was wondering since the sub portion was removed if the game was effectively singleplayer. I assume it's like WoW, 90% of PVE you can solo but if there's any dungeons, raids, etc., those are what you need to group up to do then?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

It would have been much easier if they hadn't acquiesced to the crybabies back at launch, kept the game at 1-50, "you are locked in to your own faction zones" deal, and made the transition to One Tamriel as the "Champion" update.

Instead we got a slog to level up at launch, a Champion system that was a runaway disaster when they launched it, and now vet rank removal that only solved one or two problems with the original game, while introducing more problems, including a situation where Wrobel is basically balancing the game around CP instead of the other way around.

One Tamriel isn't going to be the only thing coming in Q3, and you can drat well bet we're going to get either Housing, or some other time/money sink while they finish up Vvardenfell or Murkmire.

Sober posted:

Okay, sounds cool. Was wondering since the sub portion was removed if the game was effectively singleplayer. I assume it's like WoW, 90% of PVE you can solo but if there's any dungeons, raids, etc., those are what you need to group up to do then?
Yes. Group Dungeons and Trials are the only group content in the game, outside of PvP.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

I can't even really speculate how Veteran Ranks were a good idea, they were always a weird thing from the get go. It almost doesn't need to be said that the launch of this game was poorly done, but that's the best explanation.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

jabro posted:

The One Tamriel name is stupid since there will still be three Tamriels. When he first said the name I thought they were merging all the platforms since Microsoft allows cross-platform play now. I could give a poo poo less about level scaling.

I hope this never happens because PS4/Xbox One people don't chat. They do voice, but hardly any one does that either.

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

While you were having fun getting veteran ranks, I was having more fun not getting them.

Then, as now, I believed that adding new stuff to the game is the best use of limited developer hours. They've been doing better this past year, I think they should continue.

For new players, One Tamriel sounds great from an open world TES-like perspective. But if they do it in the cheapest, laziest way possible (like how veteran ranks were removed), the actual gameplay from 1-50 could be substantially worse. Try leveling in Wrothgar from 1-20 without crafting gear, and you'll see what I mean.

e: Edited redaction for clarity.

tgidieday fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jun 13, 2016

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

tgidieday posted:

Then, as now, I believed that adding new stuff to the game is the best use of limited developer hours. They've been doing better this past year, I think they should continue.

For new players, One Tamriel sounds great from an open world TES-like perspective. But if they do it in the cheapest, laziest way possible (like how veteran ranks were removed), the actual gameplay from 1-50 could be substantially worse. Try leveling in Wrothgar from 1-20 without crafting gear, and you'll see what I mean.

Please don't mislead on my posts, I have never said that the game was not fun and have always said that I like the writing in the game.

tgidieday
May 7, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Instead we got a slog to level up at launch, a Champion system that was a runaway disaster when they launched it, and now vet rank removal that only solved one or two problems with the original game, while introducing more problems, including a situation where Wrobel is basically balancing the game around CP instead of the other way around.

My favorite part about the champion system is that nobody plays the no-champ-point campaign.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

quote:

e: Edited redaction for clarity.

i didn't even post that back then what are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colapops
Nov 21, 2007

Bombogenesis posted:

At this point, I think it's about as much as I can ask for. I knew the class/equipment stuff was fairly open but the way everything is set up makes things fairly... intimidating from an outside perspective. There looks like a lot of stuff to page through.

Thanks!

• Locked thread