Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the bullet point summary:

- Quake is now a class based team deathmatch shooter with cooldowns
- Elder scrolls remake
- dishonored 2 continues to look like another dishonored game
- DOOM has a demo

and a bunch of crap about fallout dlc and mobile games and mmo stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the doom demo only lasts a week

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

i hope this isnt dynasty warriors crap. but ill still play it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

- DOOM has a demo.

elf help book posted:

wtf how are bethesda so fuckin bad at this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh and Prey

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

honestly dynasty warriors gameplay would be greatly helped by excessive gore

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Awesome.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
When I think Quake, I picture a shooter with a toggleable wallhack

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im glad about this all. Im glad wer'e never getting another quake. imn a radiant persona of virtue and jovial exuberance that instead of the epiphany brought upon by doom 4 we get the third expansion for skyrim mmorpg and that 50 different versions of overwatch is what we're gonna play for the next decade

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

i hope this isnt dynasty warriors crap. but ill still play it

Got Bad news for you ........ although honestly I never truly got into a Musou game until Dragon Quest Warriors/Hyrule Warriors and Im not really a superfan of the source material with either of them -- they just felt a lot more polished/distinct/benefiting from a bigger budget than the PS2 Dynasty Warriors games I remember renting in highschool. Hoping this keeps up the trend

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

There is no franchise more suited to a musou game than Berserk though and Im kind of surprised that it didn't already happen 10 years ago as a bargain bin Warriors spinoff but based on DQ/Hyrule Warriors im optimistic they'll get it right

Soral
May 30, 2009

i cant believe they made quake into a moba

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my favorite part was GB in complete disbelief that anyone played elder scrolls online and clearly fighting sleep throughout the presentation

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i guess Musou (japanese word for Dynasty Warriors) makes sense for berserk. im excited to see more

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Apparently there might be another Wolfenstein called New Colossus, I liked New Order but Old Blood kinda sucked so we'll see I guess

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Soral posted:

i cant believe they made quake into a moba

logical next step after turning quake live from a game where you play quake 3 against a playerbase of 20 into one where you pick a loadout of 2 weapons to play quake maps against a playerbase of 10

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Apparently there might be another Wolfenstein called New Colossus, I liked New Order but Old Blood kinda sucked so we'll see I guess

dir Keen
dir Keen
dir Keen

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i guess Musou (japanese word for Dynasty Warriors) makes sense for berserk. im excited to see more

im going to buy it because its berserk and hate it because its a musou. stoked

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

apparently theres a bigger playerbase on the fallout mobile game than the main games??? did i hear that right lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

logical next step after turning quake live from a game where you play quake 3 against a playerbase of 20 into one where you pick a loadout of 2 weapons to play quake maps against a playerbase of 10

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dongicus posted:

apparently theres a bigger playerbase on the fallout mobile game than the main games??? did i hear that right lol

before the show morgan webb said its the most played bethesda game ever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

place your bets now: will sony mention the vita whatsoever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

place your bets now: will sony mention the vita whatsoever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the skyrim remaster will be free for PC players since mods have already done a better job of it lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

elf help book posted:

yikes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

bahaha

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

:yikes:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Edgy Indie Fleetwood Mac covers ftw/l

l

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bethesda found a way round paid mods by literally copying popular mods on the nexus and selling it in their season pass

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

goferchan posted:

There is no franchise more suited to a musou game than Berserk though and Im kind of surprised that it didn't already happen 10 years ago as a bargain bin Warriors spinoff but based on DQ/Hyrule Warriors im optimistic they'll get it right

There was that one Dreamcast game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

bethesda found a way round paid mods by literally copying popular mods on the nexus and selling it in their season pass

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

im glad about this all. Im glad wer'e never getting another quake. imn a radiant persona of virtue and jovial exuberance that instead of the epiphany brought upon by doom 4 we get the third expansion for skyrim mmorpg and that 50 different versions of overwatch is what we're gonna play for the next decade

just find a wad you haven't played yet there has to be lke millions possibly billions of them by now, instead of giving 60 dollars to bethesda

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Im here if you need me dude.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

someone in this thread said that unreal tournament 4 was shaping up to be alright...how so

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/status/742211783134306304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm sitting in a hotel crying tears of happiness about berserk musou

• Locked thread