Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

guess where the irony lies?

i dunno, i mean, its kinda funny how you to dont wanna join in an adult conversation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

standards obvs slipped heaps around here if this is what constitutes a burn

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
mystery av buyer you've accidentally grouped me in with the poo poo posters

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

cum_dumpster posted:

i dunno, i mean, its kinda funny how you to dont wanna join in an adult conversation

I know when I want to have an adult conversation I immediately tell everyone the argument is pointless, because, "lol internet who needs that rite, there are starving kids in Africa and you want infrastructure?"

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

cum_dumpster posted:

cum_dumpster posted:

standards obvs slipped heaps around here if this is what constitutes a burn

cum_dumpster posted:

mystery av buyer you've accidentally grouped me in with the poo poo posters

Nice meltdown

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

cum_dumpster posted:

here we see refugees on nauru protesting the fact they only have a 2g connection

High-speed internet is a global warming and social justice issue even if the loudest voices complain about Netflix

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I know when I want to have an adult conversation I immediately tell everyone the argument is pointless, because, "lol internet who needs that rite, there are starving kids in Africa and you want infrastructure?"

actuslky I said whinging over having a slightly different thing than what you really wanted isn't a big deal

thanks for playing.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

asio posted:

High-speed internet is a global warming and social justice issue even if the loudest voices complain about Netflix

yeah but his original complaint was different networks around the place, not you're all gonna be stuck on dial up

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I'm glad SA forums user "cum_dumpster" lives up to his name at least.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

quote:

Father, husband, author, commentator, Family First Party Tasmanian Senate Candidate & lover of truth.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

kirbysuperstar posted:

I'm glad SA forums user "cum_dumpster" lives up to his name at least.

oh no poster with the pedo anime avatar doesnt like me

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
In the course of avataristic terrorism there will be casualties.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everybody just relax cum dumpster is just trying to cut down all the tall poppies who wan

cum_dumpster posted:

actuslky I said whinging over having a slightly different thing than what you really wanted isn't a big deal

thanks for playing.

You're sure making a big deal out of it thought!

Jintor
May 19, 2014

grade a shitstain on humanity.

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
"LibertyCat is such a fuckwit for wanting a stop to Muslim Immigration, there is no culture of violence, what a paranoid dickhead"

*worst massacre in US history is committed by a Muslim who literally telephones to say he's going it on behalf of the Islamic State*

"Diversity is our strength! Letting these people into the country means we get more ethnic takeaways so it's totally worth it"

At least this means Trump has a fighting chance.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
You are a loving moron. I'd say go hang yourself but that would be a waste of valuable rope.

screaden
Apr 8, 2009
Wasn't that dude born in the US?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

LibertyCat posted:

"LibertyCat is such a fuckwit

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

LibertyCat posted:

"LibertyCat is such a fuckwit for wanting a stop to Muslim Immigration, there is no culture of violence, what a paranoid dickhead"

*worst massacre in US history is committed by a Muslim who literally telephones to say he's going it on behalf of the Islamic State*

"Diversity is our strength! Letting these people into the country means we get more ethnic takeaways so it's totally worth it"

At least this means Trump has a fighting chance.

Go the gently caress away.

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

screaden posted:

Wasn't that dude born in the US?

Yeah, the pattern seems to be the kids are a larger problem than the first gen.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

LibertyCat posted:

Yeah, the pattern seems to be the kids are a larger problem than the first gen.

Thank gently caress you're never getting laid then.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

What is it with the homophobes hiding behind racist terrorism scaremongering these days? Almost as if the victims don't matter as much as the important message about scary brown people!

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm not a religious extremist and I have no desire to commit violence, don't have a problem with women and gay people, and I doubt I'd pass that religious hocus-pocus down to my kids, hope this allays your concerns Forums Poster solemn sloth.

^^ the victims do matter. Many surveys have shown the majority of Muslims aren't exactly accepting of the LGBTI community. If Islam grows in Australia and they carry that trait with them, it's bad times ahead if you're gay.

Why the Left pretends Muslim immigration has no downsides is a mystery. I think Australian Liberty Alliance is now my #2 vote.

LibertyCat fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 13, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook