Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Go Big vs Zoo is almost finished being run.

This is a photo finish of a fight!

Just give me, oh, another hour or so to finish and polish; as of right now, I don't know the victor yet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
:siren: Round 2, Fight 1 :siren:

Go big and/or go home (9-9) is on the left side of the arena.
Snowshank Redemption (A good poster) is a male yeti. He wields a bronze large dagger and wears a copper helm, a steel mail shirt, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, copper greaves, steel gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Tyler Durden is Hobbes (habituallyred) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears an adamantine helm, leather armor, an adamantine mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
3 Wolf Moon Shirt (iLonie) is a male werewolf. He wields a steel two-handed sword and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Slam Whale Willy (potatomanjack) is a male werewolf. He wields a silver mace and a wooden buckler and wears an iron cap, a copper mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.

The Petting Zoo (11-7) is on the right side of the arena.
Antwoman (Spermy Smurf) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields an adamantine large dagger and wears an iron helm, a steel mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper low boots.
A Lost Cowman (Locomotive breath) is a male minotaur. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, leather armor, an adamantine mail shirt, steel greaves, adamantine gauntlets, and adamantine high boots.
Simon Belmole (Ablative) is a male molemarian. He wields a steel scourge and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, and iron high boots.
Stephen Harper (ChickenWing) is a male serpent man. He wields a silver war hammer and a wooden shield and wears a copper cap, an iron mail shirt, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.

The Petting Zoo is a 1.09 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 22861.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 21000.00 dwarfbucks for Go big and/or go home. And, man, Locomotive breath is all in on Petting Zoo.

So. The semi-finals. These are two excellent teams, and I anticipate a true bloodbath. As the combatants line up, I'd like to point out some of the things to look out for in this fight. Appropriately, the very first is Snowshank. Take a look at that armor! Armor thickness increases with its wearer's size, so that steel mail and gauntlets are going to be a real bulwark. On the other hand, that's an oddly flimsy helmet. He's playing smart in being sure he doesn't drop his weapon from a lucky arm shot, but he's flirting with instant death in exchange. Look for this guy to take enormous amounts of blows, plus or minus instant death at the end of it.

Hobbes and Cowman are next. Both in the second slot, these unarmed warriors are staying the course, but both of them sprang for adamantine armor. They have different ideas for what is the ideal place.

Lastly, and possibly leastly, haha, Antwoman has only one dagger now.

Anyway, the starting bell.

There might be a minor downside to Snowshank's current direction.

Petting Zoo decide to flank their foes. Antwoman and Cowman go north, while Belmole and Stephen come in straight from the east. Belmole draws first blood, with his steel scourge barely slowed by armor boots. Willy will not stand for this. Quite literally. That ankle will never take his weight again.

Cowman lays about furiously, keeping everyone at bay. He grabs for Moon Shirt's gauntlet, lets his horn take Hobbes' claws, then charges and stuns Hobbes. He should have looked harder at Moon Shirt, though: the werewolf with the steel blade puts it straight through Stephen's spine. That's not a killing blow, but Stephen's combat potential has been at least halved.

Snowshank finally comes close, and Antwoman comes to engage him. And puts adamantine straight through that expensive steel gauntlet. So much for that. Snowshank stabs back, but bronze slides off steel without even a mark.

Willy and Belmole keep dueling. No more blows are landing. In exasperation, Belmole turns his steel scourge to Hobbes, and that leather is... actually able to turn aside the blow? Hobbes is still finding his breath from the force, but he's otherwise unhurt. Antwoman stabs him through his arm while he's struggling with that, though.

Then, suddenly, the... unipelagic? monopelagic?... tail no worky Stephen catches Willy with a baseball bat-like swing. Ribs splinter, liver shreds, and the werewolf coughs up blood and collapses to the ground in crippling pain. Moments later, Antwoman chops into Hobbes' neck. The tiger man is also overcome by pain. Confident now, Antwoman stabs Hobbes in the head... and adamantine fails to pierce adamantine. Hobbes may still contribute!

Snowshank stands atop Hobbes and stands off three of the Zoo. South, Moon Shirt keeps dodging away from Stephen, and Willy can't even defend himself, leading to a so-far inconclusive fight there.

Still, though, it seems that Go Big are getting beaten down. Maybe with this many points in play, the little guys will still get ahead of any mere bulk.

Never mind. Holy poo poo. That was the first damage Antwoman even took. Then, Moon Shirt shreds one of Stephen's arms, and the shield is dropped. He's down to one functional limb. It's the one that has his beastly hammer, though. He swings at Moon Shirt. Iron breastplate holds back the impact, and the wolf is only bruised.

Up north, Snowshank and Hobbes are both seemingly impregnable beyond what they've already suffered, but Snowshank and his feeble bronze weapon is the only attack they have, and that isn't doing much. South, Stephen is inevitably going to slay Willy eventually, if given a chance. Only Moon Shirt could stop that, and he keeps playing dodging-away games instead of finishing the snake. And... as soon as I say that, Stephen does so. The canine skull is reduced to a pale pink goop.

Hobbes wakes up! Then goes back to sleep. Hard to blame him. He's probably suffered a dozen consecutive concussions while asleep.

Time passes. Eventually, Snowshank gets a stab so fierce that even through Cowman's armor the minotaur's spine is rent in twain. He falls to the floor. Can Snowshank really win this single-handed? Or can Moon Shirt ever beat Stephen, which he hasn't shown any proclivity for yet? Or will the fact that there's still more active members of the Zoo carry the day?

Snowshank is game to try. He kicks the teeth out of Cowman. Moon Shirt finally stabs Stephen cleanly, and one of the snake's lungs is ripped. He gives into pain.

Momentum has shifted again. That means that Go Big have clawed their way back to parity after that terrible deficit where they lost two fighters. Snowshank seems to have adjusted to this "invincible armor" thing and is grinding his foes to death within their tin cans. More, he's going to have help. Moon Shirt removes Stephen's head, leaving him free to sneak up behind Cowman. Of course, he carries mere steel where Cowman is draped in adamantine, so who knows if he will even contribute? Too, Belmole is a wildcard here. That steel scourge isn't usually effective, but it only has to beat armor once to sever limbs, neck, or cleave through the heart. And, while I haven't mentioned him much, he has been trying for that. Vigorously.

Cowman is also not to be counted out. He comes in with a straight right that bruises Snowshank's spine. Not quite a severing blow... but not far shy. And painful. Should Snowshank be incapacitated, Moon Shirt would face an uphill fight. Moon Shirt arrives. As predicted, he fails to break through adamantine.

Of course, that's only the first strike. The second stab goes through armor in short order, and Cowman gives in to the much, much abuse.

I don't think I can blame him for this. Of course, in the meantime Belmole has broken Snowshank's femur. This isn't over. Not by a long shot. Snowshank takes the actual kill on Cowman.

Only Belmole remains. But he's seriously completely fresh. Nothing has harmed him, and Snowshank is probably teetering on the edge of unconsciousness. Moon Shirt has "only" a broken arm to slow him down.

It's The Petting Zoo's last stand. Belmole plants himself as the foemen surround him. He just needs one opening to cripple or kill, then to win one duel against the other wounded opponent, and he'll still eke out the victory against the titanic trio. Moon Shirt draws mole blood. In what's probably the more sensible move, Belmole keeps focused on Snowshank; he's the enemy who's more likely to drop even if just given a minor organ bruising or a mild broken bone.

But... a mole leg comes off. Belmole stops the dodging routine he had briefly attempted. Moon Shirt stabs his hand. That scourge of a scourge bounces off the arena floor. Another leg comes off.

Belmole's not giving up, but he's getting feeble after that. Moon Shirt goes for his trademark lung stab. More bits of the mole come loose, including the shield. Moon Shirt aerates his heart. Still he doesn't give up and even attacks the yeti.

Finally, though, the inevitable. With Snowshank's stab, he bleeds to death.

Our victors, Go big and/or go home, win a squeaker of a 4-1.

Kills
Snowshank Redemption: 3
3 Wolf Moon Shirt: 1
Stephen Harper: 1

Bonus shout-out to Tyler Durden is Hobbes for extreme contributions while snoozing.

Combat Log

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Just to note: The attack on Hobbes didn't bounce off the leather armor, it bounced off the adamantine mail. The leather armor just absorbed the leftover blunt damage.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
gently caress.

Good win, Go Big. Figured adamantine was the only way to get through Snowshanks armor so I sold everything to get it.

Curious: Did you run the fight a few more times after? I am guessing it would split 50/50 after a hundred fights.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

my dad posted:

Just to note: The attack on Hobbes didn't bounce off the leather armor, it bounced off the adamantine mail. The leather armor just absorbed the leftover blunt damage.

I know, but it's more fun to pretend it was leather. :v:

Spermy Smurf posted:

Curious: Did you run the fight a few more times after? I am guessing it would split 50/50 after a hundred fights.

Just twice more. Petting Zoo was obliterated 4-0 both times. Not even close.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
You are a liar.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
Ah well, I guess it had to happen eventually. Good effort everyone! We made it a lot farther than I thought we would, at least. :unsmith:

----

Locomotive breath, you are managing A Lost Cowman, a male Minotaur fighter.

This fighter is participating in the 1054 Armok Arena League tournament as a member of The Petting Zoo.

He has the following equipment.
Steel Helm
Leather Armor
Adamantine Mail Shirt
Steel Greaves
Adamantine Gauntlets
Adamantine High Boots

He has the following skills.
Level 2 Fighting (Adequate)
Level 13 Wrestling (High Master)
Level 4 Striking (Skilled)
Level 3 Biting (Competent)
Level 2 Dodging (Adequate)
Level 1 Armor (Novice)

A Lost Cowman has 15.6 points currently available to spend.

---

Also here is Cowman for those interested. Maybe I should have given him 14 Wrassling after all.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Has every single match in the playoffs so far gone down 4-1?

e: Yes. Weird. A sign of longer matches with more armoured opponents, I suspect.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Nothing like using your head in a fight. Even if it is as a punching bag.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I will say that looking at the logs I dont regret going with a single adamantium dagger.

5 blows, all through armor, 4 pretty good. Then the helmet stopped it :(

Dual steel daggers and 1 more level of knife wouldnt have been as helpful.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Spermy Smurf posted:

I will say that looking at the logs I dont regret going with a single adamantium dagger.

5 blows, all through armor, 4 pretty good. Then the helmet stopped it :(

Dual steel daggers and 1 more level of knife wouldnt have been as helpful.

Yeah, no lie, Antwoman's dagger really did a number on the opposition, and it needed to be adamantine.

Just two or three more adamantine dagger would have been even better.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Stephen Harper is the only Zoo fighter to kill anyone during the playoffs, his tally of five makes him the killiest in the postseason. On 61 kills, the best they can do is draw level with the animists on 65 if they win the bronze.

Go big are the first team to have all four gladiators earn a kill in the postseason.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

AJ_Impy posted:

Stephen Harper is the only Zoo fighter to kill anyone during the playoffs

Yeah, we loving get it. Antwoman choked. Stop rubbing it in our faces.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Spermy Smurf posted:

Yeah, we loving get it. Antwoman choked. Stop rubbing it in our faces.

You know, I've always thought of Antwoman as the Bad Munki of Petting Zoo, but speaking as someone who has also had their fighter's head caved in by a yeti at the worst possible moment, I know how bad that feels and I don't wish it on anyone.

That doesn't give you an excuse to take it out on a reputable statsman like AJ though. He's just doing his job :colbert:

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Holy poo poo, we won again.

Not that Willy did anything this time around, but at least he was a target for long enough to distract the enemy.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

:(

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
Oh well. GG.

'Least we made it to the semis, guys.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

PotatoManJack posted:

Holy poo poo, we won again.

Not that Willy did anything this time around, but at least he was a target for long enough to distract the enemy.

You'll probably win the whole thing, big guys is playing the long game. You've already made it through the hard part when you're all starved of points.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Splode posted:

You'll probably win the whole thing, big guys is playing the long game. You've already made it through the hard part when you're all starved of points.

That would mean that Lightly Whipped's only victory in 18 tries would be against the champions.

And also that Lightly Whipped would be the last team to have ever defeated Go Big.

If it pans out that way.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Pickled Tink posted:

I'll be posting the first losers bracket fight in the next 24 hours or so. Here is a spoiler image to tide you over until then:

:checks calendar.:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Jazzimus Prime posted:

That would mean that Lightly Whipped's only victory in 18 tries would be against the champions.

And also that Lightly Whipped would be the last team to have ever defeated Go Big.

If it pans out that way.

Proof that it's all luck anyways.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
For those who are interested, Toady is being live on Twitch on Dwarfmoot right now, if anyone cares:

https://www.twitch.tv/dwarfmoot

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Holy poo poo, Toady is answering my question, and he's apparently going to do some massive changes to the armor system and how force propagates down limbs (example: you get smacked in the head with a lead hammer when you have a helmet, the force might propagate down to your neck and snap it). The AI is going to be smart enough to remove helms from knocked out fighters before trying to kill them, and item damage will be happening too, it seems.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

my dad posted:

The AI is going to be smart enough to remove helms from knocked out fighters before trying to kill them

Whoa

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

my dad posted:

Holy poo poo, Toady is answering my question, and he's apparently going to do some massive changes to the armor system and how force propagates down limbs (example: you get smacked in the head with a lead hammer when you have a helmet, the force might propagate down to your neck and snap it). The AI is going to be smart enough to remove helms from knocked out fighters before trying to kill them, and item damage will be happening too, it seems.

That's all very well and good.

How about he makes legend exports get put into a folder instead of just dumped into the root directory? Then people who are new to dwarf fortress won't waste half an hour on a Saturday staring at their console because they copied over one exported "structures and biomes" bitmap but not the other "biome.bmp" that UristMaps is looking for.

Seriously though this is fun to listen to. You can tell he's reputable because he refuses to include time travel.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Cathode Raymond posted:

You can tell he's reputable because he refuses to include time travel.

Well certain forms of it might be possible...

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I will miraculously send this post into the future...

Done.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Ramc posted:

:checks calendar.:
I came down really sick, and then had several days of mystery allergic reactions to top that all off. I'm recovering now, so I should be able to do stuff soon.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am still not over the loss.

Get yourselves ready for some cuss words sometime eastern time morning.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Toady One posted:

As part of the recent fix that brought armor back to invading soldiers and others, we need to deal with the effectiveness of armor, since there are too many fights that never end. To this end, we're going to do armor item damage, some indirect combat damage to joints/necks that get whacked, and some combat AI to make people remove helmets from unconscious opponents. Then the release should be ready.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
yesss eat poo poo armor

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Well that settles it, definitely need another test tournament after this one to trial these new changes.

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Maugrim posted:

Well that settles it, definitely need another test tournament after this one to trial these new changes.

Seconded!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Maugrim posted:

Fuubi posted:

Seconded!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What a fuckin fight this is. Incredible.

Writeup to come in a bit once I edit all 90 god drat images. I'll probably only use half of them to and combine those into 15 or 20, but it still takes time!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Spermy Smurf posted:

What a fuckin fight this is. Incredible.

Writeup to come in a bit once I edit all 90 god drat images. I'll probably only use half of them to and combine those into 15 or 20, but it still takes time!

You are a superstar. I promise if I'm still unemployed when we kick off another season, I'll sign back up to run some fights.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I have a baaaaad feeling about this...

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 2, Fight 2 :siren:

The Plump Helmets (12-6) is on the left side of the arena.
Dory (my dad) is a female minotaur. She wields two copper spears and wears a steel cap, leather armor, a steel mail shirt, a bronze mail shirt, steel gauntlets, and steel high boots.
James LargeSausage (Afriscipio) is a male human. He wields a steel halberd and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Josie the Bludgeonatrix (Ramc) is a female elf. She wields a platinum war hammer and a wooden shield and wears leather armor, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Return of Panty Thief (Mr. Vile) is a male yeti. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, a steel breast plate, adamantine greaves, steel gauntlets, and adamantine low boots.

Team Laser Explosion (9-9) is on the right side of the arena.
Anthony (Coward) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, an adamantine mail shirt, a steel breast plate, steel gauntlets, and steel high boots.
Mogwai (Dark Off) is a female gremlin. She wields a steel large dagger and a silver buckler and wears a copper helm, leather armor, a copper mail shirt, and copper gauntlets.
Molegrim (Maugrim) is a male molemarian. He wields a steel spear and wears a steel helm, a bronze mail shirt, a bronze breast plate, bronze greaves, bronze gauntlets, and bronze high boots.
Turquoise Tonic (Hihohe) is a male human. He wields a platinum war hammer and an iron buckler and wears an iron cap, two iron mail shirts, an iron breast plate, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and iron high boots.

The Plump Helmets is a 1.21 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 30327.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 25122.00 dwarfbucks for Team Laser Explosion.

Armor armor armor. Look at Panty Thief. His armor is probably six inches thick, nothing is getting through that. Counterpoint: Can anyone get past Anthony's armor?

Panty Thief is just a bit slower than the rest of the group.

Dory charges straight through the opposing line like a game of red rover. A punch from Anthony bounces off her armor. She slows and turns only to find James copied her tactic. James bounces off of her chest and falls to the floor.

And now that fighters are settled they begin smashing each other in earnest. Turquoise Tonic shatters Josie's ankle and Josie is sent to the floor. James gets to his feet and slashes through one of Molegrims feet. Molegrim doesn't seem to mind, he continues standing on the nearly-severed foot, immune to pain.

Dory spears Anthony's tail, then fractures Molegrims other foot. That's one deadly minotaur you've got there, my dad.

Josie picks her moment from the floor and breaks Turquoise's upper arm and the human drops his shield.

Anthony is sick of the dodging and punches bouncing from armor uselessly. He charges James and Panty Thief. A big tiger paw snags James and drags him to the floor.

Dory on the other side of the arena squares up to face 3 opponents of her own.

Josie takes a bruise on her arm which enrages her. She's on the floor and left alone for a moment.

Anthony dodges back, tearing out Panty Thief's teeth in the process. Dory, not to be out done, sends Molegrims teeth flying.

: Now that's how you do it, Dory!

Hey uhh, that's not really how we do things here. I'll do the talking, you stay out of this.

Mogwai dodges away from Dory and then stabs Josie in the kidney. Josie passes out immediately. Dory continues to fight through her 3v1 and stabs Molegrim again.

On the left side of the arena Anthony takes everything Panty Thief and James send at him and just laughs it off.

: Booyah. That's how you do it, Anthony!

: He's laying on the ground taking hits, he's not actually doing anything. Dory on the other hand is a stabbing machine.

: Not doing anything? He's tying up two fighters so your stupid cowman gets killed. That's pretty great.

What the gently caress you two? Take it outside or get a room. gently caress, where was I?

Mogwai takes off Josie's head.

: See that, Coward? Dory just stabbed Molegrim again. Turquoise can't do poo poo to her.

: Yeah yeah yeah, that's sort of impressive I guess. But look at Anthony over there laying on the floor. He's laughing I think. James' halberd is bouncing off of him and not even causing a bruise!

: Lying down not doing anything isn't a hallmark of a good fighter, FYI.

Dory dodges ba-

: I got this, Spermy. Dory dodges back, picking her next target while stupid Anthony just lays there not doing anything.

: Not doing anything? He's got two guys zero'd in on him, that's the entire point of this build!

: Tanking is for bitches. Hah! Molegrim's back just got speared, he's a paraplegic now!

Mogwai moves to--

: Mogwai is going to stab that stupid minotaur of yours, my dad.

: Gotta catch her first. When she's done with Molegrim she'll finish the other two and then stab Anthony in the head.

: Oh, Turquoise and Mogwai will catch her, don't you worry. Anthony will be here drawing attention until Dory is caught and killed.

: Not gonna happen man. Whats your gladiators end game anyway? Just lay there and not die?

: It's working so far. Ever seen the Simpsons?

: Haha look at that! Dory can't finish off Molegrim and Turquoise just smashed her kidney and then spleen so hard they might have exploded.

: Bah, she's fine. The way Toady coded this means that--

: Oh snap that's her arm breaking!

: It's all good. See? Her other spear just took off Molegrims foot. How's your guy doing with his "sit there and take it" approach?

: He's doing pretty well with the "Homer Simpson" approach, thanks for asking.

: That's one kill for Dory and she wasn't even near him. Time for the other two little guys.

: Uh oh. Mogwai's ribs have a spear in them.

: :smug:

: WHAT NOW, BITCH? That's the second ankle that Turquoise has crushed!

: :negative:

: That's it. I'm writing to Toady about this. Dear Toady, during extensive testing I found my mino--

: My fighter lived and yours died, my fighter lived and yours died, neener neener neener.

: It's 3v2 now and Anthony is just bruised. Here comes Turquoise to gently caress up another ankle!

: :roflolmao: There goes his hand and hammer! What's he going to do now? Bleed on James?

: Come on Mogwai, you're our only hope... :pray:

: :neckbeard: Mogwai just stuck him twice and he dropped like a bitch!

: gently caress this game.

: Hey, hows Dory doing? :fry:

: Not much worse than Anthony to be honest.

: At least my guy is alive!

: You have a nearly-dead-from-bloodloss human with no weapons and a tiny gremlin with a pretty bad rib wound. Oh, and your punching-bag-of-a-character. Panty Thief isn't even hurt, all he needs to do is punch Mogwai and it's game over for you guys.

: :negative: loving hell. I'm going to get a drink. Later.

: :frogout:

Aaaaand I'm back. Anthony is still laying there, over-exerted and passing out over and over again. It's only a matter of time before Turquoise bleeds to death, and no one can hurt Panty Thief or Anthony so lets just fast forward a bit...

The ear landed, Panty Thief woke up and passed back out. Anthony did not wake up.

He woke up, swung twice, and passed back out. Anthony did not wake up. Mogwai's dagger can't break through and Turquoise is busy kicking adamantium boots.

Anthony woke up, dodged away from a blow, then passed back out. Fast forwading...

Anthony is up! He moves to engage!

And he's down again.

Anthony wakes up again. Mogwai and Turquoise have been stabbing and biting Panty's helmet. Anthony crushes the helmet and skull beneath with just one punch... on day 2.

Team Laser Explosion wins a 4-1 victory, knocking out my favorites to win it all.

Kills:
Mogwai: 2
Turquoise: 1
Anthony: 1

Dory: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Please don't take offense to the above, my dad and Coward. Dory and Anthony did similar things with completely different tactics so I had to write it in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That is one skilled af gremlin.