Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
:eyepop: so spice!

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
Cosbyposting really speeding up, yikes. What did the Mayans say will happen at the end?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

To be perfectly honest, this is 90% of the reason I can't bring myself to play Overwatch

VVV More along the lines of 'I picked a bad username way back in the day and it would come back to haunt me in .jpg form' VVV

Evilreaver has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Jun 13, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Evilreaver posted:

To be perfectly honest, this is 90% of the reason I can't bring myself to play Overwatch

Cummies, JizzDragon, and DarkLuigi are top-tier teammates.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Evilreaver posted:

VVV More along the lines of 'I picked a bad username way back in the day and it would come back to haunt me in .jpg form' VVV

If that's honestly the only reason, all accounts were flagged for one free bnet ID change because of exactly this.

It's all gonna be okay Dickeater.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I'm going to need 6 pints of blue bell ice cream to soothe this spice

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Evilreaver posted:

You gotta own that poo poo.

~Wrestlepig

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

scroll up

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Montalvo posted:

scroll up

Someone beat me to it? That's what I get for being a procrastinator.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Montalvo posted:

scroll up

really? you are this blind?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Real Foogla posted:

really? you are this blind?

My meme-thread induced "miss the loss.jpg edit" paranoia is so bad I legitimately spent far too long looking for one in there. :(

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
chaotic neutral

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
landerig edits > dickbutt & loss edits

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't get it

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Montalvo posted:

My meme-thread induced "miss the loss.jpg edit" paranoia is so bad I legitimately spent far too long looking for one in there. :(

:same:

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
mods please change my name to forskindemon and give me a reaper avatar tia

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

My favourite part of overwatch is that blizzard billed it as being a totally in depth fps with a radical and enriching backstory and then one of the characters backstories is just "he's a serial killer who is dark and edgy and also he's so dark and edgy that he wears a totally dark and edgy trenchcoat covered in dark and edgy knives because he's so dark and edgy."

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Drone_Fragger posted:

My favourite part of overwatch is that blizzard billed it as being a totally in depth fps with a radical and enriching backstory and then one of the characters backstories is just "he's a serial killer who is dark and edgy and also he's so dark and edgy that he wears a totally dark and edgy trenchcoat covered in dark and edgy knives because he's so dark and edgy."

that's deep, yo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Drone_Fragger posted:

who honestly gives a gently caress though

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Crane Fist posted:

who honestly gives a gently caress though

i'd rather play HotS, frankly

and i don't want to play HotS

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Drone_Fragger posted:

Who actually cares enough about the story in a multiplayer shooter to know anything at all about it?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

FFT posted:

i'd rather play HotS, frankly

and i don't want to play HotS

With an edgy attitude like that you could be a reaper main

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

Who actually cares enough about the story in a multiplayer shooter to know anything at all about it?

I mean he joke was that blizzard made a big point of it having deep backstory poo poo and one of the characters doesn't have one other than he's dark and edgy, so okay.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Drone_Fragger posted:

Duh. It's Blizzard. All their storylines are nothing but cliches, if not near-to-plaigarism.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
What the gently caress is Overwatch. Why is everybody talking about it. I'm old and my feet hurt.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

EXAKT Science posted:

The shittiest new genre of hipster music.

someone's salty about caperwave

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

joedevola posted:

What the gently caress is Overwatch. Why is everybody talking about it. I'm old and my feet hurt.

Team Fortress 3

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

joedevola posted:

6 vs 6 player Team Fortress with a useless fast character everyone on your idiot team uses, 2 gods, a bullshit superpower character, a sniper, and 16 characters no one uses.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

6 vs 6 player Team Fortress with a useless fast character everyone on your idiot team uses, 2 gods, a bullshit superpower character, a sniper, and 16 characters no one uses.

i play as the monkey, he's secretly pretty good but nobody uses him

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

joedevola posted:

Evilreaver posted:

Team Fortress 3 waifu

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I'm still waiting for someone to figure out which of the artwork for this game Blizzard stole from Games Workshop.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

RFC2324 posted:

I'm still waiting for someone to figure out which of the artwork for this game Blizzard stole from Games Workshop.

I, too, am boring

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtrTRw2RKWc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

someone's salty about caperwave

Don't mind me, I'm just being sour.

• Locked thread