Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

i failed on pics today. the foster homes met us in the driveway and everyone got picked up except this little critter

he's going to stay in our bathroom for a couple of hours until his foster mom can get here. he's freaking adorable. he started purring as soon as we got to the house and he's been rubbing up against everyone and crawling in laps. he thinks he's home

awww

pet the kitty for me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Hogge Wild posted:

awww

pet the kitty for me

FAT32 SHAMER

FluffieDuckie posted:

i failed on pics today. the foster homes met us in the driveway and everyone got picked up except this little critter

he's going to stay in our bathroom for a couple of hours until his foster mom can get here. he's freaking adorable. he started purring as soon as we got to the house and he's been rubbing up against everyone and crawling in laps. he thinks he's home

oh my god he is exactly what kind of kitty i want

where do you live fluffie? how close to detroit are you?

i want that kittie

FluffieDuckie

San Jose is unclose to Detroit

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

i found you some baby kitties who need homes in detroit

https://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?location=detroit%2C+mi&animal=cat&breed=&age=baby&filtersUpdated=false&distance=25&name=

FluffieDuckie

ooh look at this one

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/35126400

FAT32 SHAMER

oh my goodness

i think im going to ignore my wife's opinions about cats and just show up with one some day and be like "this is our new cat, Charlie" and at first she'll hate Charles but after day 3 Charlie will like her more than he likes me and she will love him to death

alnilam

kitty

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Tusen Takk posted:

i think im going to ignore my wife's opinions

that's going right on your tombstone if you do it

hi how are you ♥

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

regal

----------------

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Cats all around! Cats for everyone!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yay, cat!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FAT32 SHAMER

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

that's going right on your tombstone if you do it

rip tadhg, ignored his wife's opinions

FluffieDuckie

Tusen Takk posted:

i think im going to ignore my wife's opinions about cats and just show up with one some day and be like "this is our new cat, Charlie" and at first she'll hate Charles but after day 3 Charlie will like her more than he likes me and she will love him to death

yeah this is a horrible idea

alnilam

kitty

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
kitty catbus

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Barking Gecko posted:

kitty catbus

----------------

alnilam

Barking Gecko posted:

kitty catbus

ThingOne

Would you like some tofu?

Been marathoning through GoT and I really wish there were less tits. I like them as much as the next guy but this is seriously getting old. I am, however, enjoying Arya's magical murder adventures.

alnilam

i was cutting the grass (long overdue) with a mechanical pushmower and i saw a cute garter snake slither away and I followed it because I wanted to make sure it was not in my mowing path and then I noticed it was slowly bleeding and I had nipped the very tip of its tail :cry:

it seemed to be okay as it slithered into a hole by my veggie garden... i hope it's okay :( :( :(

ty manifisto

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i am having a really bad day so i want to share cats with you

our tuxedo kitty, kit kat

our ginger kitty, carrot

and our hipster kitty, tabby

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
FluffieDuckie

i love your kitties magpie and i'm sorry about your day :glomp:

alnilam

if I were in florida I would give you a big hug and then ask to pet your kitties and then give you a big hug again

ty manifisto

alnilam

in brighter news i usually byob from my phone and every time i use my computer instead i get to see the tilting image thing again and i loving love it i hope it neveer goes away

ty manifisto

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

i was cutting the grass (long overdue) with a mechanical pushmower and i saw a cute garter snake slither away and I followed it because I wanted to make sure it was not in my mowing path and then I noticed it was slowly bleeding and I had nipped the very tip of its tail :cry:

it seemed to be okay as it slithered into a hole by my veggie garden... i hope it's okay :( :( :(

:cry:

my favourite snake

----------------

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

ThingOne posted:

Been marathoning through GoT and I really wish there were less tits. I like them as much as the next guy but this is seriously getting old. I am, however, enjoying Arya's magical murder adventures.

I haven't actually watched much of the show, and I don't recall there being a lot of specifics in the books.

Wheel of Time, though. drat, RJ, I really don't need to know how everybody's breasts fit in/peek out of their bodices, can we get to the world-threatening plots and magic fights already? :rolleyes:

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I haven't actually watched much of the show, and I don't recall there being a lot of specifics in the books.

Wheel of Time, though. drat, RJ, I really don't need to know how everybody's breasts fit in/peek out of their bodices, can we get to the world-threatening plots and magic fights already? :rolleyes:

the underage spankings became more common the closer he was to death

----------------

City of Glompton

mister magpie posted:

i am having a really bad day so i want to share cats with you

our tuxedo kitty, kit kat

our ginger kitty, carrot

and our hipster kitty, tabby

such good cats

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

fluffie, do you ever keep up with the animals you foster after they are adopted?

FluffieDuckie

Every once in a while we'll get a nice letter. One woman wrote a 2 page letter with pictures and left it in my mailbox. That's always real nice

alnilam

have you heard from galaxy lately

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Tusen Takk posted:

oh my goodness

I have come home to my husband with cats, dogs, snakes, lizards, spiders, scorpions, toads, and various other creatures. He quickly gave up and routinely brings me weird living things including snails, which we have six of. So hopefully she'll just be like, "OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE" and bring a friend home for the kitty.

Also, Charlie is a great cat name. Our Charlie seems to like it.

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

have you heard from galaxy lately

No not after what I shared with you guys

Little black kitty just left which is good because every time I walked by the bathroom he was sitting in someone's lap purring and trying to convince them he lived here

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

FluffieDuckie posted:

No not after what I shared with you guys

Little black kitty just left which is good because every time I walked by the bathroom he was sitting in someone's lap purring and trying to convince them he lived here

a compelling argument

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

ive had to stay up late doing homework cause im a dummy and now im probably just gonna stay up because ill sleep through class if i try to sleep hell yeah

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

faxlore posted:

ive had to stay up late doing homework cause im a dummy and now im probably just gonna stay up because ill sleep through class if i try to sleep hell yeah

hang in there! :ohdear:

shinmai

CHK Instruction
There were a bunch of good staying awake tips a few pages back if you need help staying awake. You can do it faxlore!

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

going to class now guys and grabbing a coffee on the way I made it! I can sleep when I get home :sludgepal:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
How do you like your new tag, shinmai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I like it very much! Whoever bought it for me has my undying gratitude :love:

I've never had a gangtag before, and I'm very happy my first one came from byob :h: This place has been a great source of laughs and comfort and has served as a much needed distraction many times :) I guess I've always been a yobber and never knew it before a few weeks ago :3: