Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

theyre saying that One games will be compatible w/ scorpio and no one's getting left behind etc., that uhh seems like a loving nightmare for developers

The way they phrased it by saying "One games will be compatible" makes me think maybe the subtext is "But Scorpio games won't"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mabels big day posted:

This is going to be the biggest Xbox yet.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mabels big day posted:

This is going to be the biggest Xbox yet.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bobnumerotres posted:

theyre saying that One games will be compatible w/ scorpio and no one's getting left behind etc., that uhh seems like a loving nightmare for developers

It's no worse than PC, and folks are already building for multiple platforms that aren't that different. but 4K 60fps with no downgrades? not gonna happen next year.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

better than steam

xbox app store and windows 10 store is way worse for example you have to tie an emal account to the app store which windows then wants to tie to your os and log in screen and you can't go around it so if you buy something you have to do all that crap THeN disable the windows outlook/hotmail/watever account that is now tied to your login it is very annoying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

xbox app store and windows 10 store is way worse for example you have to tie an emal account to the app store which windows then wants to tie to your os and log in screen and you can't go around it so if you buy something you have to do all that crap THeN disable the windows outlook/hotmail/watever account that is now tied to your login it is very annoying

oof. nevermind

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the worst looking game of E3 so far is the new Platinum game. hosed up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if they put the halo collection/halo 1 remaster on win10 i'd put up with having to suck off a cyborg dick every time i booted it up probably but this seems really annoying for anything else

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

IF you thought the microsoft press conference was epic, yoou better change your drawers before the PC Gaming COnference kicks off in under 60 minutes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

TOO FAR FOR MY BOW

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

even kamiya looked like he was falling asleep

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

i'm pretty sure quake the hero shooter game and 300 million western dev games with upbeat indie music or old sarah vaugh tunes juxtaposed with ultraviolence and dystopian Themes are worse, but it still looks bad

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

A bit of the old Ultra-Feels

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

hero shooter game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

someone please post the PC conference lols here cause gently caress if im watching it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

http://store.steampowered.com/app/389730/ :worship:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

I think it's the zombie one. Not Dead Rising the other one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:jackbud:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gently caress xbox

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The PC Gaming show sucks.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The PC gaming show has a guy in space marine armor standing aside slowly nodding while the devs talk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did it already start

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The PC gaming show has a guy in space marine armor standing aside slowly nodding while the devs talk

lmfao

Korthal
May 26, 2011

This silky smooth 10fps gameplay brought to you by AMD graphics cards.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok I'm watching it now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a new dinosaur in Ark: Survival evolved, everybody.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

'Our next guests are absolute sensations on Twitch TV' made me involuntarily close my browser.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

'Our next guests are absolute sensations on Twitch TV' made me involuntarily close my browser.

Lol. They're showing a trailer for a community created mod that they're adding to the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They added a Rape button to the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PC gaming is a wasteland

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

wow

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

PCGaming Master Race

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I turned the stream off after 5 minutes

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Hey it's Cliffy B

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They've got the deus ex guy who looks like exactly like Adam Jensen showing off the deus ex branded bionic arm on the Geoff Keighly video

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If anyone's still watching tell us when/if Mount and Blade shows up

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Year of the hero shooters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted: