Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Enhydra lutris posted:

What Is A Hodor Basket?

Learning to take the deep dick. Extending the vagina to accept any size cock, even Hodor's. Or less so, a horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Nobody has mentioned tyrion's awful Scottish beer joke?

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

That episode was loving lame. It made good things retroactively bad.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
I sure am glad that we got to see chit chat between Tyrion and Friends instead of seeing Blackfish fighting to the death or Dany torching an entire fleet on top of a dragon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Zenithe posted:

I sure am glad that we got to see chit chat between Tyrion and Friends instead of seeing Blackfish fighting to the death or Dany torching an entire fleet on top of a dragon.

It was really long scene too, which sort of amplified it's feeling of being pointless filler.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'll never get why they didn't have manderly in this and last season.

Ultimates2
Mar 3, 2009

Get your popcorn ready
If Dondarrion was hanging the "bad guy" brotherhood members, what about the guys the Hound killed, were they bad too?

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
Tyrion sitting with two humorless robots all season and commenting on it was kinda ~~meta~~ but also fuckin boring as poo poo

Who likes Grey Worm and Missandei? Who clamors for more GW+M content?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Book brotherhood has lost it's soul, almost literally, and are now just doing grim butchery. There is nothing noble in what they're doing. Berric died and lady stoneheart is on a grim death march through the reach.

Show brotherhood berric lives forever and invites the hound to come on a grand adventure up north to fight skeletons that he knows about because why the gently caress not.

THump THUMP. Sounds like a dragon landing on the pyramid. Dany walks in and it's just about the least dramatic thing I've ever seen. Someone edit in "norm!" and applause. That's what her entrance was. gently caress me. And her dragon flies away and gently caress, no, no lady, didn't you see the siege? You probably need him! You probably shouldn't let him gently caress off to wherever!

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jun 13, 2016

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Mike N Eich posted:

Tyrion sitting with two humorless robots all season and commenting on it was kinda ~~meta~~ but also fuckin boring as poo poo

Who likes Grey Worm and Missandei? Who clamors for more GW+M content?

They're the only black people left after the Dorne plot committed suicide...even though the Dornish weren't actually black. Tan or light brown maybe. Strong Belwas, Brown Ben Plumm, the Yellow Whale, Jalabhar Xho, Moqorro; all gone. If they get rid of Grey Worm and Missandei, we'll have #GoTSoWhite and other nonsense.

MrSlam fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 13, 2016

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MrSlam posted:

They're the only black people left after the Dorne plot committed suicide...even though the Dornish weren't actually black. Tan or light brown maybe. Strong Belwas, Brown Ben Plumm, the Yellow Whale, Jalabhar Xho, Moqorro; all gone. If they get rid of Grey Worm and Missandei, we'll have #GoTSoWhite and other nonsense.

I wonder if the way grey worm got his name was from the color of his penis after they cut his dick off

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

geeves posted:

It's when you are teabagged by someone controlled by a warg, and your eyes are slapped by their cock until they are bruised. This is how things will start to go south between Meera and Bran in TWOW.
??????????????????????????????

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

visceril posted:

Bran saw the wildfire caches with Greensignt so it's going to be a factor.

She's gonna smoke a bowl, listen to 90s rap, and jack it to blacksonblondes?

Wizards Can't Die

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I Own Soulz posted:

Learning to take the deep dick. Extending the vagina to accept any size cock, even Hodor's. Or less so, a horse.
Hodor's Penis as presented in the Television Show is not exceptionally large; it is much smaller than a Horse Penis; Stallions have Penises of exceptional length; the longest Stallion Penis that I have measured was Eight Hundred and Thirty Millimetres (830mm) long when fully erect; belonging to a mature Australian Draught Horse (a large breed).

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL Syrio Forel was in episode 8.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Enhydra lutris posted:

Hodor's Penis as presented in the Television Show is not exceptionally large; it is much smaller than a Horse Penis; Stallions have Penises of exceptional length; the longest Stallion Penis that I have measured was Eight Hundred and Thirty Millimetres (830mm) long when fully erect; belonging to a mature Australian Draught Horse (a large breed).

I'm sure it was a joke meant for people who are not Robots.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Enhydra lutris posted:

What's the longest you have sucked

Enhydra lutris
Apr 27, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Number Ten Cocks posted:

What's the longest you have sucked
Attention: I can not report this Man due to having lost my Platinum Account as a result of an Unjust Ban; I request that a Benevolent Bystander please file a Report stating Obscenity; Personal Attacks; Off Topic Conversation (the Topic of this Conversation is not My Sexual Habits; rather it is the Definition of a Hodor Basket; and the Literary Works of George R. R. Martin).

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Enhydra lutris posted:

I salute you for keeping up the gimmick, have you figured out homosexuality yet?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Enhydra lutris posted:

That seems awful short as my penis is like 800 mms long

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
My favorite part of last night's episode is when Waif slipped on a banana peel and broke her neck.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Enhydra lutris posted:

???? That is not a Quote from the Series; I do not recall such a Scene occurring despite my flawless recall of the Series as a whole; though I do not enjoy the Works of George R. R. Martin I was never the less obligated to read them; as my Brother enjoys them; and will speak of no other Books. Please do not Troll me.

Never stop

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Having just read the Ultima VI LP these bolded words make you people look like NPCs created from one of Richard Gariott's bad acid trips.

Krinkle posted:

Book brotherhood has lost it's soul, almost literally, and are now just doing grim butchery. There is nothing noble in what they're doing. Berric died and lady stoneheart is on a grim death march through the reach.

Show brotherhood berric lives forever and invites the hound to come on a grand adventure up north to fight skeletons that he knows about because why the gently caress not.

THump THUMP. Sounds like a dragon landing on the pyramid. Dany walks in and it's just about the least dramatic thing I've ever seen. Someone edit in "norm!" and applause. That's what her entrance was. gently caress me. And her dragon flies away and gently caress, no, no lady, didn't you see the siege? You probably need him! You probably shouldn't let him gently caress off to wherever!

Figured Drogon was flying off to either:

- Burninate the peasants invaders
- Find Rhaegal and Viserion
- Something something Dothraki Horde?

Ultimates2
Mar 3, 2009

Get your popcorn ready
He was flying away from the camera to save on the CG budget.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I think a murderous wild animal shouldn't be left to sort out a battle on its own because it's most likely to say, burn everyone indiscriminately, without a rider on top to suggest helpfully which hairless apes to burn first.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ultimates2 posted:

Yeah

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Krinkle posted:

I think a murderous wild animal shouldn't be left to sort out a battle on its own because it's most likely to say, burn everyone indiscriminately, without a rider on top to suggest helpfully which hairless apes to burn first.

Dragons are apparently fully sentient and somewhat intelligent in the show so I'm just gonna assume she's been recapping the entire show for him on the flight back to meereen and schooled him about heraldry and the such so he probably knows what's up.

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Dragons are apparently fully sentient and somewhat intelligent in the show so I'm just gonna assume she's been recapping the entire show for him on the flight back to meereen and schooled him about heraldry and the such so he probably knows what's up.

Yeah right, more likely she made him just watch the PREVIOUSLY ON GAME OF THRONES clips, and Drogon is good to go now.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Ultimates2 posted:

Reminded me of the episode of Heroes where Peter Petrelli and Sylar finally have their big showdown with all their accumulated powers....behind a door that slowly closes.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Fluffy posted:

Having just read the Ultima VI LP these bolded words make you people look like NPCs created from one of Richard Gariott's bad acid trips.

Figured Drogon was flying off to either:

- Burninate the peasants invaders
- Find Rhaegal and Viserion
- Something something Dothraki Horde?

did Dany say something about the fleet? I thought maybe I missed it like "We burned the fleet!" or something.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Medullah posted:

Reminded me of the episode of Heroes where Peter Petrelli and Sylar finally have their big showdown with all their accumulated powers....behind a door that slowly closes.

Too soon :negative:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

kcroy posted:

did Dany say something about the fleet? I thought maybe I missed it like "We burned the fleet!" or something.

Look dude, I just have to believe she isn't that dumb.

With killing off the wolves and keeping dragon naval battles off-screen, it's just making me think of how this show should've been an anime.

With all the underage sex and freaking Sephiroth you think they would've realized the fatman's vision

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Just replace "nuncle" with "nakama" and you're already more than halfway there

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Senpai Snow noticed me!

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Just saw the ep Sandor was great Terminator waif was great,

I got problems with Blackfish tho, and it's not his off-screen death.

He died off-screen probably because they couldn't shoot a good scene with the actor. Either they can show a dramatic scene from behind with a stunt double being all Spartan holding off Lannisters while Brienne paddles away, except they'd just catch her then, and we lose Jaime's wave. Or, they show his face and all of his good acting and emotion as he dies in his home with a warrior's death, except he's an old actor and can't fight for poo poo so it looks lame.

But I have a bigger problem. Blackfish, Edmure, and Brienne put Jaime back on his book path. Which means him raping/getting back together with Circe didn't need to happen.

Which means D&D have truly become the gurm

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Senpai Snow noticed me!

It would be Snow Senpai. GOD.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Senpai Snow noticed me!

Fhate posted:

It would be Snow Senpai. GOD.

Baka gaijins belong in this thread like nipples on a breastplate

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

visceril posted:

Just saw the ep Sandor was great Terminator waif was great,

I got problems with Blackfish tho, and it's not his off-screen death.

He died off-screen probably because they couldn't shoot a good scene with the actor. Either they can show a dramatic scene from behind with a stunt double being all Spartan holding off Lannisters while Brienne paddles away, except they'd just catch her then, and we lose Jaime's wave. Or, they show his face and all of his good acting and emotion as he dies in his home with a warrior's death, except he's an old actor and can't fight for poo poo so it looks lame.

But I have a bigger problem. Blackfish, Edmure, and Brienne put Jaime back on his book path. Which means him raping/getting back together with Circe didn't need to happen.

Which means D&D have truly become the gurm

Yeah, D&D are the new gurm

And the guy playing the blackfish was great at acting the part, probably not so good at swinging a movie sword

See also Selmy and the sons of the harpy

They're trying to make a show and the tricky bits of sword fights are all hosed

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Jon struck Ramsay again and again, feeling each blow through his Valyrian blade. When at last the ring of steel faded, Ramsay fell to his knees, his armor falling around him in tatters, head hung low in death.

But as Jon-sama was about to sheathe his blade, he heard Ramsay laugh.

"Fufufufu, you fool, you stupid bastard--"
"Save your breath for your final words, Ramsay. Make peace with whatever foul gods you pray to and leave. It's over."
"That's where you're wrong, Baka. It's only beginning...HAAAAAAAAAA"

It was at that point that Ramsay Bolton became a super saiyan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
"M-masaka..." Jon stammered. "It can't be..."

"Oh but it can, bastard. ALL Northmen carry saiyan blood. But only we Boltons are ruthless enough to unlock our warrior potential. Now you will die here, alone"

"You're wrong, Ramsay! I'm not the one who's alone! You are! I have my friends beside me! Here," Jon said, pounding his chest, "and here!" He shouted as he drew Longclaw.

BAN-KAI