Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is it with Draymond Green and other dudes' balls?
This poll is closed.
Daddy issues 14 7.91%
He just loves snatching stuff out of the cookie jar 14 7.91%
Tom Izzo taught him the art of being a fucker 23 12.99%
Dray is the kind of guy who'd rush into the tail end of a fight and brag about how he beat the poo poo out of everybody 32 18.08%
He's just a horrible human being because you don't mess with another man's balls 23 12.99%
After seeing the line drive Juan Uribe took yesterday what Green does is nothing 16 9.04%
He was inspired by old Mr. T memes as a wee child 17 9.60%
BALLS LOL!!! 38 21.47%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Holy poo poo LeBron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
This is hilarious

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
The Cavs are gonna lose and people are gonna make LeChoke jokes and I'm gonna be so loving mad

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
drat Bron!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

illcendiary posted:

Pretty much, I don't necessarily think it's worth changing basketball over. It's going to make the next decade loving painful to watch though. Moving the line back would just make them more dominant.

Only allow one player under 6'6" on the floor at any given time

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
holy gently caress james & klay. I wish we'd gotten even a glimmer of this in games 1-4.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Lebron has murder in eyes. The boos are giving him strength, and he has fully embraced the heel role.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

this lebron is awesome. 0 assists because screw you teammates I'm doing it myself

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

this has been A Good Game

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

any good announcements?

Yeah, it's over!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
how do we end up with kevin "i cant loving play defense" love on curry beyond the arc

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Tetrix posted:

this lebron is awesome. 0 assists because screw you teammates I'm doing it myself

Kobe would be proud

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Bronbron is going off

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Kevin Love is an embarrassment to my entire race.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

why doesn't love just get in the gym and practice his gaining massive amounts of lateral quickness and situational awareness

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
That was a god damned angry dunk.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Brolander posted:

how do we end up with kevin "i cant loving play defense" love on curry beyond the arc

I idunno but i'm glad jefferson is coming back in

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Final score 130-129

I don't even care who wins in that case

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
is k love still bad

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

General Dog posted:

Yeah, it's over!
:stat::wal:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

illcendiary posted:

Ehhh, it's not so much that as it is frustration with a team that has basically become the first to "break" basketball by fully exploiting this inefficiency that has existed for awhile. Morey has tried it with the Rockets, but he doesn't have good three-point shooters. It's hard to complain about without sounding like a "get off my lawn" old man though.

It really does feel like "get off my lawn" rhetoric when people my age and even younger who weren't around for the Jordan era post on FB about how sick dunks were a real man's game, not like this pussy 3 point shooting poo poo these days.

I really enjoy the Warriors style of play; probably the reason that out of every possible player, I had a Majerle Team USA jersey when I was in Jr. High . I don't want to see reactionary rules put in place to balance things out but I'll be OK if teams figure out a way to counter the Warriors' strategy.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
I seriously think this series would be tied if Kevin Love wasn't playing. God that was just such a loving stupid trade in retrospect, poorly done GM LeBron

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this is a good way to close out the season, with a ton of 3s

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

R.D. Mangles posted:

why doesn't love just get in the gym and practice his gaining massive amounts of lateral quickness and situational awareness

lol

e: he should go play for the defensive master Thomas Thibodeau

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

any good announcements?

Lots of games, PSVR is a real thing, watch the videos they all looked great.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Thats like 3 times love just got robed. Throw a fucken elbow you dweeb.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Lessail posted:

is k love still bad

He is doing fine on D but nothing on offense

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lebron. JAMES.

rjeff nice d on klay

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FIRST TIME posted:

It really does feel like "get off my lawn" rhetoric when people my age and even younger who weren't around for the Jordan era post on FB about how sick dunks were a real man's game, not like this pussy 3 point shooting poo poo these days.

I really enjoy the Warriors style of play; probably the reason that out of every possible player, I had a Majerle Team USA jersey when I was in Jr. High . I don't want to see reactionary rules put in place to balance things out but I'll be OK if teams figure out a way to counter the Warriors' strategy.

Speaking solely as a tiny white man, I love jump shooting and can't get enough of it

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Tetrix posted:

You've missed the five or so wide open shots that missed that James assisted

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

McAdoo almost ate it

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

lmfao James you can't hit 3s what are you trying to pull

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this game loving owns

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Duggler posted:

Lots of games, PSVR is a real thing, watch the videos they all looked great.
vr is a sham.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lol

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

R.D. Mangles posted:

Hah

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Great half of bball

I hope this is like last time and Cleveland come out abandoning their style that was working

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

richard jefferson having great minutes in a finals game in tyool 2016 is the strangest loving thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Someone piss off Love please

• Locked thread