Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Henchman of Santa posted:

Lots of women are skeeved out by 50 Shades of Grey and there a significant percentage of people who hate that X-Men billboard (which I've never even heard about) are probably among them!

Wrong. We all are a part of the grand hivemind and we all like and dislike the same things and are irrational so we have no consistency either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

poptart_fairy posted:

this one is literally true tho

I remember the billboard showing Christian Gray choking Mystique, and let me tell you, me and all my woman-being friends would often just think about that billboard and gaze wistfully in the distance, when we weren't laughing hysterically at the salads we were eating.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

The x-men billboard depicts a role-playing scenario between two consenting adults, therefore Apocalypse has more respect for women than Christian Grey. A good post.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Picnic Princess posted:

we have no consistency

true

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
but let us now return to gamergate and rape :)

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

poptart_fairy posted:

1. I dare you to go one page without mentioning gamergate.
2. "Angry ‘Fans’ are striving to protect a legacy that cannot be harmed" False this can ruin the chances of there being another ghostbusters movie and fixing the many problems this reboot will bring in. "based on material they haven’t seen" False We have seen the trailer and it looked like garbage, trailers are meant to convince you to see new movies and ghostbusters reboot didn't do that. "from an offense that isn’t happening" False Paul Feig said from day one the only reason he is making this movie was so that he could put women in the lead for a girl power message. "and the irony is they are proving exactly why a female Ghostbusters isn’t just necessary—it’s inspired" our protests are only proving how corrupt journalists actually are.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
So eeeeeeeddddddggggyyyyyy

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

poptart_fairy posted:

This is after he got suspended from Twitter for advocating surveillance and wiretapping on mosques and also all Muslims

Inco has a new favorite as of 06:48 on Jun 14, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

http://i.imgur.com/5an53I2.png

I was not expecting to see that posted to this group I follow :stare:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Picnic Princess posted:

is there one like this but showing penetration in the butt area?

asking for a friend

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!

Inco posted:

This is after he got suspended from Twitter for advocating surveillance and wiretapping on mosques and also all Muslims

Mark Kern is a goldmine of turds.

We should really keep digging.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Picnic Princess posted:

Wait how is this related to why a fat girlfriend would be better :confused:

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

"Tips for you"

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Fathis Munk posted:

I assume they're trying to imply they have a huge dick and that the extra inches of fat makes it easier to not hurt a lady with their giant monster dong. hth.

On the other hand, imagine a sad fat man with a micro penis unable to insert in meager length into his wife because their combined girth makes it impossible to achieve penetration.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Any good conspiracy theories up on anyone's walls yet? I figured the last three pages would have contained a bunch of false flag goodness

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Nuebot posted:

I assume they're trying to imply they have a huge dick and that the extra inches of fat makes it easier to not hurt a lady with their giant monster dong. hth.

Filter doin' God's work in this post.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Fathis Munk posted:

I have no idea either.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Cushion for the pushin?

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

There is no loving way that's real and meant in any sort of seriousness.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Leavemywife posted:

There is no loving way that's real and meant in any sort of seriousness.
Counterpoint: gamers.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I want it to be a "hilarious troll" but deep in the pits of my heart I know it is sincere.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Entirely faked right?

Right?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I want it to be a "hilarious troll" but deep in the pits of my heart I know it is sincere.

Even if it is it's probably in the vein of "Haha will you go to bed with me? Totally joking, unless you're into it. Then maybe? No? Okay, yeah, totally a joke. Unless you'd go for it? Yeah that's a hard pass? Definitely a joke then. Complete joke."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Otisburg posted:

Even if it is it's probably in the vein of "Haha will you go to bed with me? Totally joking, unless you're into it. Then maybe? No? Okay, yeah, totally a joke. Unless you'd go for it? Yeah that's a hard pass? Definitely a joke then. Complete joke."

I like the term Schrodinger's Douchebag.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That Karma sounds like a pretty bad dude.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I didn't realize Ggmanlives or whatever was one of those pricks. I watched like one or two of his videos the other day and I either picked innocuous ones or wasn't paying attention.

Unsubscribed.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

That Karma sounds like a pretty bad dude.
Yeah but he can't aim a car worth poo poo.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Astonishingly, most of my conservative friends are posting about how Orlando wasn't "an attack on LGBTXYZ whatever," it was an attack on all Americans. They get to neatly sidestep any accusations of caring about The Gays or hate crimes, while still retaining license to froth impotently about Islam/guns making us safer/how if they weren't so needed at home they'd be enlisting right now to bomb the Middle East to glass.

The mental gymnastics look exhausting.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

*sees horrible tragedy on the news*

"gently caress, everyone is talking about this shooting. Better go remind them that everything is still about me"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Busket Posket posted:

Astonishingly, most of my conservative friends are posting about how Orlando wasn't "an attack on LGBTXYZ whatever," it was an attack on all Americans. They get to neatly sidestep any accusations of caring about The Gays or hate crimes, while still retaining license to froth impotently about Islam/guns making us safer/how if they weren't so needed at home they'd be enlisting right now to bomb the Middle East to glass.

The mental gymnastics look exhausting.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/6-convoluted-ways-thinking-about-orlando-shooting--4519

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ularg posted:

I like the term Schrodinger's Douchebag.

:eyepop: what a perfect term for it.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

You're the best.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Today the IoSM is Twitter.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

The fact that people are doing this sincerely.... ugh.
On a post about the upcoming pride parade and why straight people should attend it, people were still willing to express their views on why gay people are evil. Also Muslims. I'll post some gems when I get to my computer.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

TinTower posted:

Today the IoSM is Twitter.

I've seen so many of these and I want to interview someone from Twitter Support. Death threats, hate speech, and other garbage that violates the Twitter TOS goes unpunished. Why bother having rules?

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Picnic Princess posted:

In my experience, women just love being poked in the cervix!

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Came for the stupid macro, stayed for the second comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Posted by my step sister today without a hint of irony.

e: She just now posted this.

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 18:26 on Jun 14, 2016