Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I cherish my tower, even though I only have it because I accidentally posted while drunk.

Mencken said, "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

Almost every morning I ask my girlfriend, "Can we hoist the black flag today?" (Say what you will, but I'm very fond of my partner, and don't want to go full pirate without her on board, so to speak.)

But she always says "No. Look, we live in a society. It's not perfect, sometimes it's not even good, but it more or less functions. Don't slit any throats."

Dang it.

Fortunately, she can't stand Donald Trump, so if he wins, she is explicitly on board the black flag train.

Less than 0.01% of me supports Trump, but there is that tiny lingering element. I'm not an accelerationist, which I take to mean someone who wishes to speed our decline so that something worthwhile can rise from the minimum. That's loving stupid. Ask the German communists how that worked out. I'm a guy who thinks that if we're going to destroy ourselves, we ought to do so in a fun way. I haven't smashed any storefronts or thrown any Molotov cocktails in my life, and I don't want to go to my grave with those regrets, y'know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Trump confronting the enemies of America

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

-Troika- posted:

To absolutely no one's surprise, Hillary didn't even wait until the bodies were cold before she started harping on about gun control and "military weapons" and all the usual stupid poo poo.

Donald trump also did not wait before using this tragedy to his political advantage. Such is life

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I know right drat politicians talking about current events

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Man Whore posted:

Trump confronting the enemies of America

Is that Arlen Spector?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Only trump can keep me safe from ISIS.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The revolution is far from over. We must fight on. Our enemies HATE the Bill of Rights with every fiber of their being. They will stop at NOTHING to strip us of our arms, to silence our speech, and to enslave us.

But together, we can defeat them and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Facebook Deletes Pamela Geller’s ‘Stop Islamization Of America’ Page After Orlando Attack

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/12/facebook-deletes-pamela-gellers-stop-islamization-america-page-orlando-attack/

Reddit Bans Users, Deletes Comments That Say Orlando Terrorist Was Muslim

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/reddit-bans-users-deletes-comments-that-say-orlando-terrorist-was-muslim/

"" posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with everyone outside this sub? Censoring discussion about the deadliest terror attack on American soil since 9/11?

The age of political correctness is coming to an end. Enjoy your safe spaces while they last you liberal fucks.

Congratulations...you [social justice warriors] woke us up. We're here now. Globalism is over. Open borders is done. Free speech will continue. No ones taking our firearms.

AMERICA loving FIRST

Edit: 50 loving Americans dead. loving disgusting.

AMEN BROTHER. AMEN.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I'll leave it in the hands of boosted, once he stops being punished for mocking the funerals of beloved celebs

*sad tuba sound*

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

ftfy

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I still can't believe I got probated for deriding the bloviating self-absorbed rear end-holes who were making a mockery of a funeral.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Boosted_C5 posted:

I still can't believe I got probated for deriding the bloviating self-absorbed rear end-holes who were making a mockery of a funeral.

it's okay now, this is a safe space :unsmith:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

says you *grins stalinly*

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

Boosted_C5 posted:

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/739119775448768514

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Oiled and Ready posted:

1. Anyone who declines their tower should receive Trump hugging the flag instead

Can I have both?

I want to have maximum Trumpage

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
If only I could vote for Tim-san. *sigh*

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Ooh i got towered. Very nice!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
short LNKD short TWTR short FB short AMZN and ride Trump's yuuuuuge and glorious yacht to millionaire status

let's do this

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

He's right

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

:toxx: Donald Trump wins the election

15:02 - Dr. Jean Paul Gassé: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776208&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
15:02 - Dr. Jean Paul Gassé: should I post
15:04 - El Burbo: toxxing for elections is always foolish

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
by posting in this thread you post for the freedom of the western world

never stop posting

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Thunderbro posted:

by posting in this thread you post for the freedom of the western world

never stop posting

I agree!

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

AMERICA :911:

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39nEXPVsNiA&t=2124s

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

"Bernie Sanders doesn't even have tinted windows. #realloser. He's got Rosie status."

if my girlfriend had an account she would have :toxx:ed with us!

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Why are we calling the guy who declared himself a soldier of ISIS a terrorist, and not the retard autistic kid who did not do that?

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Why are we calling the guy who declared himself a soldier of ISIS a terrorist, and not the retard autistic kid who did not do that?

Well ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, so that lends some credence to the shooter's claim to be a soldier of ISIS.

Plus, he's a Muslim and not white

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

I like how my avatar + Trump tower below is a lot more fitting

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

AdorableStar posted:

very tasteful

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

mike12345 posted:

very tasteful

As tastefully done as the nudes of our next first lady.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

AdorableStar posted:

A very proud avatar. :smugdon:

poo poo with terrorists attacks like this happening on the reg if we have another around the debates. Trump is gonna secure the election.

Like I don't really know what the gently caress trump plans or says, but hes not Hillary and people get upset by him so hes got my vote.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
This will be everyone in the thread when trump is elected

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Accurate

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's been a rough week, but I am still PUMPED for TRUMP!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

FabioClone posted:

Like two corinthians said, you need to remain tough or some poo poo.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

FabioClone posted:

The toxxes have slowed to a grinding halt. The cowardly rats are scurrying away, no doubt fooled by the media's propaganda assault declaring Trump DOA.

On November 9th, we WILL be alive, kicking, and celebrating in this thread.

We are in our darkest hour today, but it's always darkest before the Don.

I will hand out no further Towers. The true patriots have already declared themselves. The wave of bandwagoners sure to come once we emerge from this storm will be welcomed with open arms however.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

The wave of bandwagoners sure to come once we emerge from this storm will be welcomed with open arms however.

To build walls, sure.

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

donald trump gonna win dis US election clown show, god drat lmao, toxx me cuz i need that golden tower in my life, hail stalin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

G.C. Furr III posted:

donald trump gonna win dis US election clown show, god drat lmao, toxx me cuz i need that golden tower in my life, hail stalin

greetings, professor furr

• Locked thread