Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/742767516943024129
:yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

This loving cycle.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Republican commentating has got to be the easiest job in the world. They know the yokels who follow them and watch Fox News will never look up a daytime speech on their own time to actually see what he said.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a dog from hell posted:

I would never wear the hat because it has a Republican association and I am not yet ready to identify with that.

wear the hat

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Trump would be the next FDR. If you don't vote Trump then you are not a being for Good.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
i bet not one of you leftists with strong opinions about islam and multiculturalism shops at a grocery with a halal section

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Full disclosure (because bros disclose and I feel a bond to leftists who are still supportive of Hillary), I have a jewfro that does not cooperate with caps.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

as halfway crooks posted:

i bet not one of you leftists with strong opinions about islam and multiculturalism shops at a grocery with a halal section

someone forgot about whole foods :yum:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

considering there are like 3 trumpenproles left unless you actually want a fully homogenized posting culture in the gop thread i think it is worth encouraging interchangeable poo poo idiots to stick around, we might get another nml

you are a good poster prandroid but even you are not contrarian enough to save this thing from becoming an endless series of :laffos: reacting to the hottest cnn vids and tweets via zoux

You starting on zoux again? :toughguy:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Mirthless posted:

There's some wild speculation for you. Really, though, even if they had it, what are they going to do? Get ahead of it by pre-countering all the dirt they dug up on him?

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/russia-warns-donald-trump-of-assassination-plot/

Russia warned him already, Putin meant a CHARACTER assassination

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
how many hijabs seen daily? how many niqabs?

(robocop average <1... weekly? monthly? ever?)

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/742412192612392960

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Last post about this but we can't do it this way if we want to rebuild America.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I am kinda starting to believe that trump is in bed with the russians and he might be an agent or someshit.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

considering there are like 3 trumpenproles left unless you actually want a fully homogenized posting culture in the gop thread i think it is worth encouraging interchangeable poo poo idiots to stick around, we might get another nml

you are a good poster prandroid but even you are not contrarian enough to save this thing from becoming an endless series of :laffos: reacting to the hottest cnn vids and tweets via zoux

Thats exactly what people want though. A fully homogenized safe space where everyone agrees to hate the same things they hate.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'll travel half an hour to midtown and wait on line for 20 minutes to get some Halal Guys.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a dog from hell posted:

Full disclosure (because bros disclose and I feel a bond to leftists who are still supportive of Hillary), I have a jewfro that does not cooperate with caps.

condolences

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am kinda starting to believe that trump is in bed with the russians and he might be an agent or someshit.

Manafort's Russian connection makes all of this very suspect, but yeah, Trump winning this thing is very much in Putin's favor.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Not a Step posted:

Thats exactly what people want though. A fully homogenized safe space where everyone agrees to hate the same things they hate.

Jesus Christ. The only ones with thin skin are pussy Conservatives who get mad when they get called out on their bullshit.

Do certain boards skew left? Of course. But I'm pretty confident in saying that if there was anyone who actually made coherent arguments about Republican policies most people would be happy to debate them on the merits.

Instead we get nonsense like Bernice who just talks about the coming of the Trump age and uses 4chan quality insults at "libs." Spare me.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Not a Step posted:

sadly i think youre right (and i didnt think that was the case 3-6 months ago)

did the transition to the ge do it? did the increase in d&d carpetbaggers do it? i dont know but theres a reason the trumpenproles are gone and its not because hes had a shameful few weeks

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I bet you call anyone who thinks Hillary disregarded the rules on setting up her private email server a crazed conspiracist.

Irony is dead.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
i miss the days of majorian et al baiting tiny hands fans into glorious meltdowns but maybe they are gone for good

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
and the one thing i thought we could agree on was wanting more meltdowns

the ycs covenant is dead

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we burned all the good meltdowns on the primaries and the road to november is long and dark

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Jesus christ this site...

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
exclamation marx i loving dare you you pussy bitch show yourself and tell us just how many niqabs you have seen irl ever

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I love the gays!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Look we're gonna need to work out a system or something to avoid embarrasing posting incidents like this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Rush is pretty tedious today. Just lots of OBAMA IS WRONG AND DUMB yelling.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

STAC Goat posted:

Republicans REALLY are going with the "pretend he's not there" approach to Trump, aren't they? Worked so well in the primary.

MC 900 posted:

I really start to cook when I see that look
I hit 'em with every cliché in the book.
Their knees wobble and they start to weave
it's like they're begging for permission to leave,
they think they are having a brush with stupidity
I don't laugh, even though it's killing me.
Watching them wilt like day-old flowers
Ticking off the minutes as they turn to hours.
They are wondering how much more they can take
I give 'em a friendly smile and a handshake.
We say goodbye very politely
Now say hello to the killer inside me

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

somebody wanted a transcript of what obama said today

https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/742771197633568769

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

omg

omggg

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
All the Trump posters are gone because being an ironic supporter isnt funny anymore. I bought a hat that was a joke riff on the MAGA that i wore through the primaries , but i wouldent be caught dead in it now.

If you no-joke support trump, I dont know what to tell you other than history wont be kind.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

somebody wanted a transcript of what obama said today

https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/742771197633568769

Well I wanted the speech because appar. he was real mad and I wanna see him be real mad.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

I notice that people are still posting rather than just watching this over and over again.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

bird cooch posted:

All the Trump posters are gone because being an ironic supporter isnt funny anymore. I bought a hat that was a joke riff on the MAGA hat that i wore through the primaries , but i wouldent be caught dead in it now.

If you no-joke support trump, I dont know what to tell you other than history wont be kind.

Trump's campaign will be remembered as the DISCO DEMOLITION NIGHT of Presidential campaigns.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Obviously he's full of poo poo about being better for the LGBT community, but it'll be interesting to see where he takes this and how many GOP sacred cows he wants to slaughter.

Talk radio and the Cruz crowd are going to completely lose their poo poo.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

zoux posted:

Well I wanted the speech because appar. he was real mad and I wanna see him be real mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN49vpyOhB0

Doesn't look like the Whitehouse has put up an official version yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I mean not always but I gotta buy ghee and cardamom somewhere

• Locked thread