Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Did Obama even mention Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

FAUXTON posted:

Seconding this, the big gay club in my city had a hell of a fast bar crew on top of all the things you pointed out.

Oh yeah. The bar crew at every gay club I've gone to has been top notch.

Generally I just that people's attitudes were like this:

Straight Clubs: We're here to gently caress bitches, get out of my way bro.
Gay Clubs: We're here to have fun and everyone's invited!

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Highly unlikely Johnson actually gets to 10%. Third party candidates always poll high this far out.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/probirdrights/status/368542088897372161

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obama seemed mad in his speech.

Mordiceius posted:

Gay Clubs: We're here to have fun and everyone's invited!

This is because gay sex is naturally inclusive. There is literally unlimited holes when everyone involved is down for butt stuff. Every single man on earth could have sex with each other at once with each of them connected!

DrPlump fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 15, 2016

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Oct 18, 2016

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
in veepstakes news
https://twitter.com/WNYC/status/742749116309078016

quote:

Gov. Chris Christie's cell phone, text messages and emails from three separate accounts are missing or have been destroyed, Bridgegate defendants allege in a pair of explosive briefs filed late Monday in federal court in New Jersey. They say Christie's taxpayer-funded lawyers are hiding information about his knowledge of the politically-motivated 2013 lane closures at the George Washington Bridge.

"President Nixon’s tapes were not immune from a subpoena," wrote Michael Baldassare, the attorney for defendant Bill Baroni, in his brief. "Neither is Governor Christie’s phone."

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Seriously, how is Trump so terrible at this?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Edit. read it wrong. still clown is massive egotist.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Greg's in Indy is a good chill bar that happens to also be gay. I'm straight but used to go there with my gay buddy and it was a nice place to hang out. It had the main thing I look for in a bar - no live music.

edit - well, it was years ago before I quit drinking

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 15, 2016

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

FAUXTON posted:

I mean, yeah, it's a personal affront to him because she'd previously said people like him were a danger to her state but he doesn't take any god drat poo poo from her.

Oh he's not wrong in the least, I just think it's a bit much to say it's coming from some burgeoning spirit of reporting that's coming back to life..........which is also not to say that something like that has nothing to do with it. They just spent a whole primary season eating massive poo poo talk about how they're responsible for Trump, do his bidding, and haven't fact checked his poo poo at all and I think the feeling that they need to do better is palpable.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H5N1 posted:

No Shoes
No Shirt
No Hat

NO SERVICE!!!

RIPnegade

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Yeah and? Good for Obama recognizing the potential for a bigger body count and getting out ahead of it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

as halfway crooks posted:

i bet not one of you leftists with strong opinions about islam and multiculturalism shops at a grocery with a halal section

HEB sells (a little) halal meat, your move.

Also, tiny Middle Eastern market stores that may also be concealing a heroin smuggling operation are invariably awesome.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

Greg's in Indy is a good chill bar that happens to also be gay. I'm straight but used to go there with my gay buddy and it was a nice place to hang out. It had the main thing I look for in a bar - no live music.

The worst part about being sober is not being able to hang out in gay bars anymore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GreyjoyBastard posted:

HEB sells (a little) halal meat, your move.

Also, tiny Middle Eastern market stores that may also be concealing a heroin smuggling operation are invariably awesome.

There was a sushi place near where I lived in Indy that had great sushi for like, $3 for a huge roll that I'm pretty sure was a front for the Yakuza bc there was no way it was making money

Didn't care, if the mob is offering me a large pizza-sized dish of sushi for <$20 they're my kind of mob

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i mean, what, was obama supposed to call the orlando shooter mean names? the guy is dead. focusing on helping the victims is what's important. in the meanwhile the dayglo clown is still mouthing off and trying to pretend that reality doesn't exist, so might as well address that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

The worst part about being sober is not being able to hang out in gay bars anymore

The worst part about being sober is dating, but losing the bar life is definitely up there tho

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Johnny Joestar posted:

i mean, what, was obama supposed to call the orlando shooter mean names? the guy is dead. focusing on helping the victims is what's important. in the meanwhile the dayglo clown is still mouthing off and trying to pretend that reality doesn't exist, so might as well address that.

I mean he demanded that Obama step down for Not Saying The Words and ending terrorism forever. Now he's said The Words so trump has to find a new windmill to tilt at. Might as well go for the old standby "people are not always nice to me always"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
As a straight dude with a queerish wife I'd like to co-sign the idea that gay dude clubs are better at pretty much everything. If you can dig the music, I highly recommend it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al! posted:

There's nothing wrong with being the DD at the gay bar. The main one here has a AA/DD section (or at least they did several years ago) so folks can keep each other sober. Either that or it was just a spontaneous thing where a bunch of Alanons wanted to have a good time and stay strong.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"in a pair of explosive briefs" and "Chris Christie" should not be combined in an idea :gonk:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tesseraction posted:

"in a pair of explosive briefs" and "Chris Christie" should not be combined in an idea :gonk:

You have to admit that they would have a loving huge amount of explosives.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

shiksa posted:

I mean he demanded that Obama step down for Not Saying The Words and ending terrorism forever. Now he's said The Words so trump has to find a new windmill to tilt at. Might as well go for the old standby "people are not always nice to me always"

trump was actually wrong in that you have to say The Words backwards to make isis fold into itself and be destroyed

also he's in for a rude awakening when the general election gets fully underway and literally everyone is knocking him for being clinically brain-damaged

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

FAUXTON posted:

There's nothing wrong with being the DD at the gay bar. The main one here has a AA/DD section (or at least they did several years ago) so folks can keep each other sober. Either that or it was just a spontaneous thing where a bunch of Alanons wanted to have a good time and stay strong.

A number of bars in my town will give free soft drinks to a group's DD.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GreyjoyBastard posted:

A number of bars in my town will give free soft drinks to a group's DD.

Yeah, that's a growing thing and a good direction for bars to take. The DD drives the group so you win them over and you've got the whole rest of the car at your bar buying drinks.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

Bloomberg GE Poll on WADR: Hillary 49 Trump 37

E: done from friday to monday

:captainpop::captainpop:

Jesus Christ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

The worst part about being sober is dating, but losing the bar life is definitely up there tho

I was lucky I detonated a dirty bomb in my pancreas after I was married, sober dating sounds excruciating

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

I was lucky I detonated a dirty bomb in my pancreas after I was married, sober dating sounds excruciating

Now imagine it in a college town :negative:

Still though, better than not remembering going to bed 5 nights out of every 7. If worst comes to worst I can always order a bride from Eastern Europe in a move that will surely please Herr Trump

I don't think I've been to a single bar that gave me free soda for being DD. One even tried to charge me $2 for every refill. Being DD is nice because your retarded friends not only don't die, but they buy you lots of food if you suggest Taco Bell on the way home

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Happy flag day and 241st birthday of the US army! :patriot:

https://twitter.com/dhjr/status/742859660374335489

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

What?! Is he holding a rally or something

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

FAUXTON posted:

You have to admit that they would have a loving huge amount of explosives.

Jet fuel can't melt thigh muscles

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Epic High Five posted:

What?! Is he holding a rally or something

Yes, in Greensboro, NC.

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/742864396058169344

See, it's funny because he wants to be commander in chief. :v:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Poor Jeb!

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/742862313808486400

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

holy poo poo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

Lmao what the gently caress

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ehhh trumps instincts in this area are not good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ah hell I'm from Greensboro

I'm proud he's attacking the troops in flag day in my hometown

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean, hes not wrong taht we just sent huge stacks of cash over to Afghanistan and Iraq for """"reasons"""

but still, lol baskets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

prefect posted:

Maybe this is the start of a new age, where reporters don't let politicians off the hook with bullshit evasion. Maybe Trump has taught them a lesson.

When was the last time Hillary held a press conference or answered any question that hadn't been submitted in advance? Reporters are in it for the ratings and page views, and hard hitting journalism just doesnt sell.

Epic High Five posted:

Why do people think live music makes *anything* better?

• Locked thread