Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I wish Catherine had a Vita port. I bet it would sell well too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Catherine was so good. I wasn't really expecting much going into it but I think it was one of the best puzzle games I've ever played

I had to do one of the trophies 2 player on my own using a dualshock 3 + a fightstick because it's bugged in single player and I don't know any real people that would play Catherine to co-op with me

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
If you didn't see it last year competitive Catherine was at Evo and it was dope.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

kirbysuperstar posted:

Vita means death

The Vita killed handheld gaming

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPDSH9QPx8

Trailer for CS2. Do not watch if you haven't finished Cold Steel 1 because it's spoilery as gently caress.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Atelier Sophie is a cute as hell game.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

This will make a good early birthday present for myself.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Best of E3 Sale: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...Station.Blog%29

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i will spend 10 dollars on akibas trip.

e: okay the framerate is really bad, think i might pass.

coolskull fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jun 15, 2016

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

How's everyone feeling about the Grand Kingdom demo? I went into it without really knowing what to expect and found the gameplay to be pretty fun, but I'm leaning towards getting it on PS4 as it feels like the interface is pretty cramped on the Vita screen and there's a lot of different UI elements to follow.

It did seem to run well on the Vita though and this does seem like a style of game that would be good to pick up and play on the Vita for a few rounds as opposed to sitting on the couch with it for hours at a time.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Failboattootoot posted:

Atelier Sophie is a cute as hell game.

Have you plyed an atelier before? BC they're all good

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Started playing Myst on my Vita recently. It's kinda crazy how engrossing it is for a Powerpoint presentation. Was hoping they'd announce Riven for Vita at E3 this year oh well.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Asking people whether to go Vita or PS4 is pointless, since:

For anyone who usually plays games sat in front of their TV, and doesn't benefit from having their games curled up on the couch, in bed, on the toilet, on the toilet at work, on the train, on the toilet in a train, ... ; the PS4 version will always be the superior one. Meanwhile for anyone even remotely cares about not being tied to a TV, the Vita version, if playable, will always be the superior one.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Oh poo poo DQ Builders

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mr. Jive posted:

Started playing Myst on my Vita recently. It's kinda crazy how engrossing it is for a Powerpoint presentation. Was hoping they'd announce Riven for Vita at E3 this year oh well.

The whole game was a HyperCard stack, if you can believe that poo poo.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
What's the correct method to get cross-save working? I had to erase and re-download a Vita game before the "sync" option worked (from the in-game options menu), and that doesn't seem right.

dPB
Aug 2, 2006
Captain Awesome

Parker Lewis posted:

How's everyone feeling about the Grand Kingdom demo? I went into it without really knowing what to expect and found the gameplay to be pretty fun, but I'm leaning towards getting it on PS4 as it feels like the interface is pretty cramped on the Vita screen and there's a lot of different UI elements to follow.

It did seem to run well on the Vita though and this does seem like a style of game that would be good to pick up and play on the Vita for a few rounds as opposed to sitting on the couch with it for hours at a time.

I'm loving it so far though I'm a little annoyed they don't have mid mission saves though it's really just because i do so well in some battles and poo poo in others that I want to redo them. The only real thing that I really notice is the loading times, but so far I'm having a blast and I'm glad I preordered the grand edition

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

GameStop has Dungeon Travelers 2 for $20, seems like that game's getting hard to find so I'll probably pick it up and see how good the dungeon crawling / how bad the fanservice is. It also has a demo on PSN.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

You'll be pleased in both counts.

ayukawa
Feb 7, 2016

Nice boat.

Mithaldu posted:

Asking people whether to go Vita or PS4 is pointless, since:

For anyone who usually plays games sat in front of their TV, and doesn't benefit from having their games curled up on the couch, in bed, on the toilet, on the toilet at work, on the train, on the toilet in a train, ... ; the PS4 version will always be the superior one. Meanwhile for anyone even remotely cares about not being tied to a TV, the Vita version, if playable, will always be the superior one.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Or you could buy the PS4 one and play it in your Vita

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Sakurazuka posted:

Or you could buy the PS4 one and play it in your Vita
For as long as you have a good network between you and the PS4, and for those games where they didn't make the text way tinier on the PS4 version because some devs like to assume you have a big rear end HDTV

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is Zero Time Dilemma not getting a physical release in Europe? It's been unavailable on Amazon for like a month + I just checked game/shopto etc and they don't even have it listed

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I asked the same question and no, no it isn't.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Oh that's lame. I guess now I just need to decide if I want prettier graphics/trophies or controls that aren't horrendous. The difference in graphics between the Vita/3DS version is a lot bigger than I was expecting after VLR (where I played both but preferred 3DS)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm probably going to go Vita for the nicer graphics unless there's any substantial price difference between the two versions.

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

i got a pstv and im playing the new odin sphere on it and its real good

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
How do I get this close battle unlock in Sophie? Is it literally just almost lose a fight?

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.

Failboattootoot posted:

How do I get this close battle unlock in Sophie? Is it literally just almost lose a fight?

I think that's what did it for me the first time. I won a fight where everyone was almost dead. The second time I think I actually got it from a loss that I almost won. Some of those unlocks are glitchy or confusing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's graphical differences between 3DS and Vita for ZTD? drat that makes my decision harder

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 put out a new update today. Body lotions to affect the softness of life and hometown.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Dehry posted:

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 put out a new update today. Body lotions to affect the softness of life and hometown.

I'll wait until I can play it in PSVR and apply the lotion with my hand Move controller. :v:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

MisterAlex posted:

I'll wait until I can play it in PSVR and apply the lotion with my hand Move controller. :v:

There'll probably be a full-size body peripheral for "applying lotion" available at retail before long.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

No, they won't. They'll release two: one for the retail version, and one for the free-to-play version. They will not be compatible with the opposite versions.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
And then there'll need to be multiple versions of each of those to represent different body frame sizes.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dehry posted:

It seems also modifies their sizes.

DOA doing its best to take away SK's niche :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

At least SK usually has an actual game in there somewhere

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

MisterAlex posted:

And then there'll need to be multiple versions of each of those to represent different body frame sizes.

That means there's probably just going to be a new third-party controller market for adjustable VR lotion dolls. They feel a little bit cheap, and they're slightly off the standard model, but they're cheaper and customizable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Sakurazuka posted:

At least SK usually has an actual game in there somewhere

Hey, SK is Metal Gear Rising compared to DOAX3.