Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

lizard_phunk posted:

Not at all, Frida is a slave and suffers through "re-organizing" my drawers.

I've never seen a cat have such an expression of utter contempt :allears:.

It's either that or "What? I'm invisible, you can't see me in here :catbert:."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Is the thing on the right real?

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Sir Nose posted:

Is the thing on the right real?

That would be a Lil Bub plush toy.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Yep

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky

This video made me the physical embodiment of :swoon:! I need more adorable kitten videos in my life.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

I should probably get one for my kitten.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Halp my chair has been stolen

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Your cat looks like a side character from a Jim Henson film.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

AuntBuck posted:

Halp my chair has been stolen

It was never your chair to begin with.

SuddenCactus posted:

Your cat looks like a side character from a Jim Henson film.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

https://vine.co/v/el9lBDOYHai

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
This is comfortable

apparently

yea he is p big

ass struggle has a new favorite as of 05:29 on Jun 12, 2016

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

You have a very photogenic cat who also seems to be plotting world domination.

I have a sad catloaf:

vvv nooo be okay cringer

ohnobugs has a new favorite as of 05:45 on Jun 13, 2016

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
This is Cringer. He is terrible, and he sucks.

Here he is getting ready to cost me $1,000 in vet bills.

Did you spot it? I'll bet you did.

I've been giving him two medicines twice per day for weeks. He hates it. I hate it. I am scratched up, and he now has justification for fleeing so fast he bounces off of walls every time I take a step withing fifty feet of him. Now that the surgery is done, I really hope he's going be OK.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Centripetal Horse posted:

This is Cringer. He is terrible, and he sucks.

Here he is getting ready to cost me $1,000 in vet bills.

Did you spot it? I'll bet you did.

I've been giving him two medicines twice per day for weeks. He hates it. I hate it. I am scratched up, and he now has justification for fleeing so fast he bounces off of walls every time I take a step withing fifty feet of him. Now that the surgery is done, I really hope he's going be OK.

Oh no cringer :ohdear:

Are you still in touch with car goon?

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy

Here is my little moo cow, Charlie, being a bad girl sitting on the counter.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

DeusExMchna posted:

Oh my sweet holy poo poo.

That cat looks like she is always ready to hear possibly difficult news from the doctor

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy

Sappo569 posted:

Oh my sweet holy poo poo.

That cat looks like she is always ready to hear possibly difficult news from the doctor

She's actually quite photogenic! But she does look rather serious most of the time

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Back home visiting my sis and she has a new tripod ginger boy named Tango. He is freaking awesome.

licking the camera because why not

DeusExMchna
Nov 9, 2013

2 thicc 2 exist
Lipstick Apathy

Trig Discipline posted:

Back home visiting my sis and she has a new tripod ginger boy named Tango. He is freaking awesome.
[Super cute cat pictures]

He is so cute :kiddo:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Tripod cat with a notch in his ear! He's all battle worn and now has a nice home. :neckbeard:

On my list of favorite things is pictures of cat and dog faces right as they go in to sniff the camera. :kimchi:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, she got him from a rescue organization when he was still pretty small. He already had the notch in his ear, and the leg was a birth defect. He was living on his own in an abandoned truck, apparently. I have no idea how a little tripod kitten could possibly make it for long out in the streets, but apparently he did. He is just a ridiculously nice little sucker too - a bit bitey on occasion, but he's only about a year old so you know that's going to wear off.

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
I Just found mostro dead... Im broken. I dont know how to go on.
He was young. He looks like he was sleeping when it happend.

I love you mostro.

This is the last picture i got of himym, sleeping in my chest

http://imgur.com/b3WlOff

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Aw Jesus man, that sucks.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Sorry Dek. Looks like a great cat.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Dek posted:

I love you mostro.

:sympathy:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

DeusExMchna posted:

That's a good cowcat

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Dek posted:

I love you mostro.

Losing a pet is never easy. My condolences.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/Bodegacats_/status/743239584625102848/photo/1

Yes the bodega cats twitter again because these are golden holy poo poo. Why can't I have a nice little corner store near me that has cute cats!?

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Dek posted:

I love you mostro.

Oh god, my condolences, honey. :smith:

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

You can almost see the moment "I've made a huge mistake" flashes through that kitty's mind

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
This is Leo. We call him "Marp", though, because that's the noise he always makes when he walks into a room, for some reason. Maybe it's "Hello", maybe it's "gently caress you!", we don't really know, because he's a cat. Whatever it means, he still always does it whenever he walks into a room.

He's a really laid back dude that spends a lot of time either asleep or squinting at things but sometimes he gets the crazy eye and that probably means something is about to get broken. He likes belly rubs FOREVER. For the first few years he used to do that thing where he'd bite you after a few pets, but now you must NEVER STOP RUBBING THE BELLY. He also likes tuna (obviously), ice cream, cashews, toffee-coated peanuts, and... french fries, for some reason. He completely loses his poo poo over Rally's french fries (which he's only ever even seen, like, 6 times) and will start making noise, following you around, and straight up climbing all over you, which he never really does, otherwise. He likes to be NEAR people, but hardly ever ON them. He's always been a huge guy - not fat, although, he's ALSO fat, but just plain big - and since I was always more of a dog person before I met this lil' dude, I always thought that cats were sneaky and kind of slinked all over the place. Not this one. He thumps around everywhere, almost deliberately, like he WANTS you to know right where he's at. So it's pretty amazing that he's actually managed to bag a few mice in his time. I don't know if the mice were unusually slow or blind to the bright-orange blob lurking in the middle of the carpet, or if he just has super powers when nobody's looking.

He's diabetic and needs shots every day and will make sure he's in a far away and inconvenient part of the house when it's shot time, but once you've found him, he's fine with it and never flinches or complains.

He's annoyingly smart. He's found out that both the door and the little plastic trash can in the bed room make a ridiculous amount of noise when he smacks them with his paw. He's used this for years to get us to look at this food bowl in the middle of the night. He doesn't care if you give him any food or not, you just have to LOOK at it. Then - and only then - you will be permitted to sleep.

He was a little under a year old when I met him (he was my wife's cat, back when I'd first met her). He crawled right into my lap that day and took a nap (he's afraid of the wife's lap, for reasons only a cat could understand, I guess), and he's been my little bro ever since.

Now he's about thirteen. He's been acting a little weak and he's been having some trouble breathing, so I took him to the vet. I actually just got back a few hours ago. The news wasn't good. He seems to be taking things in stride, though. He's in his favorite spot on the back porch soaking up sun beams and taking a nap.

Pretty soon he's going to have a day full of all the sunshine and ice cream and tuna and cashews and all the Rally's fries he wants.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

nominal posted:

Pretty soon he's going to have a day full of all the sunshine and ice cream and tuna and cashews and all the Rally's fries he wants.

That's a good cat. I understand the implication, but I really hope things turn out differently. Good luck.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Oh gosh, I love Marp and am tearing up a little because he sounds like an exact clone of my cat, also named Leo, only he's a grey tabby instead of orange. This is him after bugging my Dad for some of his cheesey popcorn until he gave in and gave him some. He licked it once and ran away to go take a nap.

Safari Disco Lion has a new favorite as of 18:47 on Jun 16, 2016

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it
Go ahead. Touch the belly.

I promise it's not a trap...

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I'd risk it.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Jay O posted:

Go ahead. Touch the belly.

I promise it's not a trap...

I wish to make an image macro of this

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008
nominal, I'm sorry to hear about Marp. I hope you have some good happy days before the sad day happens.

Snicket heard a rumor that I was having tuna for lunch.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Phyrexian Obliterator (Rexie) is settling in really well! We haven't quite had her a month yet, but we have full integration with the other 4 assholes.

She's the cuddliest thing that has ever lived, wedges herself between us in bed with her head sticking out from under the blankets. We got a few care packages of cat clothes from family. One box had stuff from kitten sizes on up since she's growing so fast. We put the larger stuff on the others to see what happened.

Here is Colonel Tigh in his signature "Fat Cloud" look. He was too fat to secure the velcro around the belly.

And Khan feeling fabulous as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Iron Crowned posted:

You can almost see the moment "I've made a huge mistake" flashes through that kitty's mind