Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Is Fuze that cartoony spy shooter that got totally hosed up by EA or was that another thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Is Fuze that cartoony spy shooter that got totally hosed up by EA or was that another thing

yeah, its the one that got reworked to be super edgy and attitudey

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Spidermn is by the killzone and prototype guys

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

five nights at fuze

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/fJf57Q7.webm

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

the people that made styx: master of shadows and space hulk are making a Call of Cthulhu game, but how good or how scary, who knows

Speaking of which. I still haven't beat it, but Styx is the best Assassin's Creed game, probably because it reminds me way more of Thief

Dragon's Dogma sequel looking good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

:D

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'm so excited

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh baby

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SpiderMan 2 was such a good game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The programmer who designed the web swinging physics launched a Kickstarter and made his own game with the only pitch being "I'm going to make those physics again" and it warms my heart that he got it funded. I think it's supposed to be out this year

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Normie gaming round table: I'm actually really surprised at the lack of open world aaa superhero games right now. As popular as it is right now, it's strange that we haven't seen much since Spider-Man 2 and hulk incredible destruction. Saints row 4 was fun but I don't think that's a game marketed towards the superhero bubble.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you notice the only non-DC superheroes were in Disney Infinity because ever since Marvel started making 6 billion dollars a year on movies about homos in spandex looking sad, they're hyper protective of their canon or whatever and won't let anybody but an internal company make games about them. But now they shuttered them too so maybe Marvel v Capcom 4 is in the pipeline. DC doesn't care because they're not as successful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And spider-man is a separate entity because Sony bought his individual rights in the 90s before anybody cared about lovely superhero movies

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I heard about infinity shutting down, but my first thought was that maybe Sumo can develop another sonic racing game instead now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope beyond hope that Ninty announces Dragon Quest VII released this Friday

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really liked the movement in prototype and the idea of basically being Carnage but that game and its sequel were some serious rear end. someone needs to do it justice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Latest video update about FFXV revealed they added an option to turn the game into a turn based RPG

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

Latest video update about FFXV revealed they added an option to turn the game into a turn based RPG

Hmmm. This .. I don't know. What's it trying to be

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

After 20 years of development, they decided to make it turn based?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fozzy fosbourne posted:

After 20 years of development, they decided to make it turn based?

they added a pause button that you can queue attacks from

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah it's more like what they had in XII

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hey, maybe it's for the best. I'll give it a chance. Last time I paid attention to the game the impressions I was reading was that it was like monster hunter or something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really like the look of FFXV but during the last few years they've been developing new systems based on polls and stuff and it just seems like it's going to be a haphazard kitchen sink deal with no real vision to it. I'm looking forward to it immensely though

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im glad they made a new final fantasy for me, fat american who doesnt play jrpgs, but i dont think it'll be enough

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FF games have never been my thing but i will say they look ridiculously good. like its clear theyve spent a decade+ working on it

i remember them showing off the engine like 2 years before the ps4/one were even announced and everyone called bullshit, but here we are

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah they go all out on the fidelity of their projects. FFXIII is an immensely good looking game still even though it came out 7 years ago

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i hope its good but nothing has been exciting, also scalebound

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

norman reedus holding this and crying

https://twitter.com/simon_fx/status/742736841686847488

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The programmer who designed the web swinging physics launched a Kickstarter and made his own game with the only pitch being "I'm going to make those physics again" and it warms my heart that he got it funded. I think it's supposed to be out this year

I really like the skill where you could tie up dudes on street lights and use them as punching bags. I remember trying to get as many as possible on one and then trying to make them swing the way around the pole

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Me holding it and balling my eyes out as well

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

There's a framing bonfire inside that cave I hope link levelled up 😰

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres more treehouse stuff today, focusing on the pokemon mobile stuff but also DQ7 and MH generations. no word on mario maker -_-

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

theres more treehouse stuff today, focusing on the pokemon mobile stuff but also DQ7 and MH generations. no word on mario maker -_-

whens that start, 12 est?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

11a est so right nowish lol. nintendo said the final boss in breath of the wild will be accessible from the beginning of the game but they doubt you can beat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

whens that start, 12 est?

here ya go

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread