Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Carbs give you the energy to work hard every day, especially if you don't wanna be typical fitness goon that lifts a weight 2x a week so he can make fun of fat ppl in gbs fat hate threads. Gotta eat the carb and the protein, in very high amounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Y'all should I get a big ol pepperoni pizza or a Meat Death of the Universe pizza (a meaty pizza stuffed with meat and covered in meat)

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Made a mistake and lifted legs yesterday.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Never lift with the legs, only push with the legs.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
Even when pulling you push with your legs :monocle:

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Please put my legs down I need to use them.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

FogHelmut posted:

Made a mistake and lifted legs yesterday.

I felt like leg day was getting g in the way of my gains so I cut off my legs. Now I get sick back gains from pull ups all day every day (literally)

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
So do you guys typically suggest to the rear end in a top hat standing between both drinking fountains, filling up his big rear end water bottle while a line forms behind him, that he stand to the side and occupy the short drinking fountain, allowing everyone else to drink from the taller one? Or are you all beta bitches, such as myself? This poo poo happens just about every time I gym...

Whoop back day! Ya'll can have leg day

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Anyone who uses a water bottle at the gym is a piece of poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if you carry around a sippy cup with a blender ball loving kill yourself

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
You aren't serious about lifting without fluorescent neon coloured BCAA water at the gym

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I'm the teenager at the gym wearing a tank top that says the empire lifts back, wearing lifting straps, a back brace, and using chalk to dead lift 225lbs. Oh wait no that's this d bag taking up the squat rack for an hour.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

If you don't take a pre workout drink, an intra workout drink, and a post workout drink then you obviously aren't very dedicated to your consumerism.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm the teenager at the gym wearing a tank top that says the empire lifts back, wearing lifting straps, a back brace, and using chalk to dead lift 225lbs. Oh wait no that's this d bag taking up the squat rack for an hour.

My buddy got that shirt :shobon:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i too have visited Dom's merch store

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

You should be carrying around a gallon of water/bcaas at all time.

Don't know why you would want huge legs that don't fit in pants though. Girls don't give a poo poo, and especially your dick will look really small next to huge quads. Its all about relativity.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

If you don't take a pre workout drink, an intra workout drink, and a post workout drink then you obviously aren't very dedicated to your consumerism.

I do that but it's water

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they have a couple machines at my gym where its dispensed ice cold for free :smug:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

FogHelmut posted:

Don't know why you would want huge legs that don't fit in pants though. Girls don't give a poo poo, and especially your dick will look really small next to huge quads. Its all about relativity.

I want my dick to look tiny just pathetic.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

I am repeatedly confused why people keep bringing up the opinions of girls in the swole thread

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZbLmdLw8c

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Anyone who uses a water bottle at the gym is a piece of poo poo

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
Ugh. I did cardio yesterday and also didn't eat enough and today my lifts are awful. Struggling to get 5 reps of benchpress at 80kg. :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

FogHelmut posted:

I dont want huge legs, i want well defined legs. Legs are half your body, make sure they look good

also ur butt, so girls and gays can check you out on the beach

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

FogHelmut posted:

This is the same reasoning that Rich Piana used on his 'have you taken roids?' video. He said yeah they make your balls shrink but that just makes your dick look bigger and then I thought about how little his dick must be for his balls to make any sort of visual impact on the size of it. :(

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Rich Piana looks like a cartoon character.

Speaking of Rich, my pre-workout dump was interrupted by a stocky fat kid wearing one of his shirts, who just sat completely silent in the stall next to me while I showed that toilet who was boss. It smelled, I hope he smelled it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What pizza shoukd i get today, for sick gains

I got something called "athena" yesterday which was bacon, onions and salami. It was merely ok

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Zzulu posted:

I got something called "athena" yesterday which was bacon, onions and salami. It was merely ok

pulled pork bbq pizza imho

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Cheesy chicken cordon blue at Papa John's, spinach alfredo sauce with grilled chicken, bacon onions and 4 cheese blend. When I worked there I pushed myself over 200 pounds for the first time in my life and had the best bench press numbers ever. But I was also bloated constantly, free pizza is a double edged sword..

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Constipated posted:

Rich Piana looks like a cartoon character.

Speaking of Rich, my pre-workout dump was interrupted by a stocky fat kid wearing one of his shirts, who just sat completely silent in the stall next to me while I showed that toilet who was boss. It smelled, I hope he smelled it.

good username / post ratio itt, getting more flatulent by the day

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Making all kinds of bowel gains son.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ate a carne asada burrito with cheese for dinner last night.

expecting a good bathroom sesh at work today then some good shoulder lifts

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I strive for the ideal triangular body shape (pointy side up).

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Get a cheese pizza

By that I mean a pizza with the crust and sauce substituted with cheese

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Call me a trophy wife because I love to clean

https://instagram.com/p/BGuvl0ppQaQ/

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
Went to the gym, lifted a weight. Was good.

Edit: nice clean!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

ate a carne asada burrito with cheese for dinner last night.

expecting a good bathroom sesh at work today then some good shoulder lifts

trip report: cycle of barbell curl (in and outer on the EZ bars), upright row (to nips and NO further), shrugs, and overhead press. Good. Do 4 cycles or until you are in a salami deficit.

Also wish death upon your enemies while doing it.

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jun 17, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also hit the rowing machine and fly machine because gently caress you

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Chinatown posted:

also hit the rowing machine and fly machine because gently caress you

I like the rowing machine :shobon: