Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Is it just me or were there only about 30 people at Milo's big event?

Btw, thanks to whoever gave me the new av if it was someone in here. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

That's a rad av but now the last page looks like we got whiny about Gunnerkrigg.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Tesseraction posted:

That's a rad av but now the last page looks like we got whiny about Gunnerkrigg.

Wow, and for once I wasn't involved!

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Tesseraction posted:

For the record it wasn't meant to be a subtle dig at you - I did realise it could be but I'm not personally for digging up drama in here.

I can't really explain it myself since where I'm from it's treated as the shockingly-rude word it is, but people from out of town use it as casually as punctuation and no amount of "oi, language" seems to stop 'em even if they concede the connotations.

Yeah, hope they decide to double back on it.

Never thought you were. I was just throwing in my contribution, and hoping that more hotheaded people in the thread didn't rage out at my name near talk of inappropriate language.

We cool my dude.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Milo is apparently at the Pulse nightclub being a scumbag vulture and talking to reporters if you want to give him undeserved attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0

I sure as hell am not going to because he'll probably just claim he represents the gay community and say something horribly disgusting one sentence later and i'll get mad and drive to orlando and try to punch him or something but hey you guys might like to watch.
Start an IndieGoGo for gas money and I'll kick in $10

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
http://www.anus.com/

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Hermetic posted:

Never thought you were. I was just throwing in my contribution, and hoping that more hotheaded people in the thread didn't rage out at my name near talk of inappropriate language.

You will never stop being a total loving shithead if you keep assuming anyone who criticized you was just raging and lashing out. You're also still (after being called on it over and over) doing the smug notpology coupled with whining about mean unreasonable people who notice all the barbs and loaded language you always use to write these so called "apologies".

Just stop. Stop lying to yourself about what has been happening in this thread. And stop posting, you just keep digging deeper and deeper.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
We were so close.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
He's had the whole story of why what he's doing is douchebag bullshit explained to him at least three times now. He's not going to listen. Stop trying. It's doing nothing but clogging the thread up. Just put him on ignore and move on with your life.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

BobHoward posted:

You will never stop being a total loving shithead if you keep assuming anyone who criticized you was just raging and lashing out. You're also still (after being called on it over and over) doing the smug notpology coupled with whining about mean unreasonable people who notice all the barbs and loaded language you always use to write these so called "apologies".

Just stop. Stop lying to yourself about what has been happening in this thread. And stop posting, you just keep digging deeper and deeper.

Please learn to contain your anger and stop derailing the thread. Thanks!

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

These people were into NRx before it was cool. I remember reading their pretentious proto-neoreactionary Nazi black metal rambling and speculating on what drugs they were on back in 2005.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NPcFzYfRo4

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

how is this not the new goatse

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

I just assumed that was a joke link. Jesus loving christ, their self awareness isn't 0, it's in the negative numbers.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Awww, they removed most of their hilariously idiotic heavy metal opinions, including an alternate, completely bonkers heavy metal taxonomy that's totally different from the one used and accepted by 99% of metalheads because...well because they just think they're smarter than everyone else.

In which an ANUS writer is offended that metalheads want to mosh, headbang, have fun listening to cool music, and (horror of horrors!) socialize with other metalheads, and that loser misanthrope Norwegian criminals got their ~insurgency~ co-opted by metalheads who think music should be entertaining and fulfilling. Also rock concerts are like church because you hang out with other people and have a shared experience, and thus evil. I want to take him to a show of one of those obnoxious hardcore bands whose fans fight the invisible ninjas, and throw him into the pit. Or make him listen to this on repeat.

None of these people acknowledge that the oh-so-individual second wave black metal musicians all dressed the same, wore the same lovely makeup, and played the same lovely music because humans are social animals and that's just what they do.

Woolie Wool has a new favorite as of 01:44 on Jun 16, 2016

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

For nihilists they sure as gently caress do care a lot about the purity of the white race.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

And macs:

http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/macintosh/

Everything is meaningless and then we die but SERIOUSLY gently caress APPLE

e: I know it's from 2004 but I'm snickering so hard at this

quote:

Both will hang on, but neither will actually conquer the market or move it ahead, which is now exclusively the province of Windows and Linux (though I'm still planning to get an Itanium so I can run OpenVMS, the world's most stable operating system).

Yes the future is Linux on the desktop, running on an Itanium processor :allears:

Shame Boy has a new favorite as of 01:50 on Jun 16, 2016

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

For nihilists they sure as gently caress do care a lot about the purity of the white race.

The stark whiteness of our race reflects the black void of my soul. :emo:

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
Beardy musical genre noodling AND NRx bullshit? It's like someone said "How do I make the worst thing on the internet?", and did their best to make it a reality.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Every time NRx pretend to be nihilists, just recall this exchange https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AEMiz6rcxc&t=63s

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

It's like someone said "How do I make the worst thing on the internet?", and did their best to make it a reality.

But enough about your posts

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Hermetic posted:

Beardy musical genre noodling

Noodling is for mainstream sheeple, real Aryan warriors are unable to play their instruments properly. Their sloppy tremolo banging is a reflection of European virtue.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Woolie Wool posted:

Noodling is for mainstream sheeple, real Aryan warriors are unable to play their instruments properly. Their sloppy tremolo banging is a reflection of European virtue.

I eagerly await the newest terrible genre: Reactionary Metal.

Neckbearded pseudo-philosophers applying those skills they developed almost finishing "Through the Fire and the Flames" on Guitar Hero to banging out songs about how great roman culture was, and how we need kings again.

I never knew I needed that particular flavor of schadenfreude, but I do. I need it like I need air. I want an out-of-tempo "no-homo" ironic metal love ballad to Milo. I want poorly-articulated hammer-ons and worse-articulated Rush-esque lyrics. I want this monstrosity to exist right now.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Hermetic posted:

I dunno, why would you want that when Varg Vikernes exists?

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DarklyDreaming posted:

I dunno, why would you want that when Varg Vikernes exists?

He can't be a neoreactionary, since he actually followed up on all the batshit hate in his brain, instead of posting on CompuServe about how all Christians are degenerates.

By Free Republic logic, he must be a false flag operative.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
You want neovolk

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Hermetic posted:

Neckbearded pseudo-philosophers applying those skills they developed almost finishing "Through the Fire and the Flames" on Guitar Hero to banging out songs about how great roman culture was, and how we need kings again.

I never knew I needed that particular flavor of schadenfreude, but I do. I need it like I need air. I want an out-of-tempo "no-homo" ironic metal love ballad to Milo. I want poorly-articulated hammer-ons and worse-articulated Rush-esque lyrics. I want this monstrosity to exist right now.

Neoreactionary Dream Theater clones? Just the thought makes my skin crawl.

Then again, John Petrucci donates to the Heritage Foundation so maybe it's too late. :ohdear:

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Milo is apparently at the Pulse nightclub being a scumbag vulture and talking to reporters if you want to give him undeserved attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0

I sure as hell am not going to because he'll probably just claim he represents the gay community and say something horribly disgusting one sentence later and i'll get mad and drive to orlando and try to punch him or something but hey you guys might like to watch.

Speaking of: Gay Writer Drops TRUTH BOMB About Orlando Terrorist… Liberals Lose Their Minds!

quote:

Conservative gay writer Milo Yiannopoulos had a few choice words about the Orlando terrorist and Muslim immigrants everywhere, and those words will have liberal heads everywhere about to explode.

In an article at Breitbart, Yiannopoulos slammed liberals who agree with policies that allow Muslim refugees to enter Europe at an alarming rate. He said the political left’s “willful, suicidal ignorance about Muslim culture is at odds with virtually every one of their cherished social justice prescriptions.”

He accused progressives of turning a blind eye to one of the most dangerous cultures in the world. He criticized them for being offended by Halloween costumes yet ignoring “the regular atrocities of cultures that mass-murder each other over regional, tribal, and sectarian differences.”

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I can think of no one better able to describe the thoughts of a self-hating gay man than Milo.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Jack Gladney posted:

I can think of no one better able to describe the thoughts of a self-hating gay man than Milo.

I think the cathedral does a brilliant thing it allows democracy to be the cover while distributing the decisions of the elites to the minds of masses.It should be preserved if youre a reactionary and simply put to better use.These ideas of AI , kings ,camerals all this futuristic crap thats never going to happen while we slip into Johannesburg circa 89.Its so much easier to take over a government than start from scratch. DENRx claims modernism doesnt work because HBD then suggests trying things never before used on humans its crazy nerd faggotry men simply need to organize a mosaad and start thinking 4g warfare and whatever means might work The cathedral can be got by smart white men using their heads its run by friend of the familys and chicks for christsake

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
4g warfare? but I can hardly get 3g in some places.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
Are there any good non-rear end in a top hat/NRX adjacent sites for nihilism and antinatalism?

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Woolie Wool posted:

Neoreactionary Dream Theater clones? Just the thought makes my skin crawl.

Then again, John Petrucci donates to the Heritage Foundation so maybe it's too late. :ohdear:

That is actually the best way I've heard this fever dream of a band described. Doesn't surprise me that he's a right winger. Rock, for its image as Evil Leftist Filth, has a lot of right-wing people in it. I mean, of course, there's Ted "poo poo His Pants to Dodge the Draft" Nugent, Gene Simmons, Dave Mustaine, etc. plus, one can't forget Clapton and Costello's racist outbursts at concerts.

Who'd've thought a group consisting mostly of straight white men who gained wealth and success very early in life would breed so many conservatives??

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Count Chocula posted:

Are there any good non-rear end in a top hat/NRX adjacent sites for nihilism and antinatalism?

No

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Count Chocula posted:

What would that even look like, I wonder.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"We must protect The Gays, they will never breed and are thus far more enlightened than we are"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

What would that even look like, I wonder.

a unicorn fart

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Did you know the literary editor of Taki's Mag is an antinatalist? Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Count Chocula posted:

No because they are bad ideologies, find better ones.