Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the demo has all the weapon types and styles including playing as the cat. holy crap

there's 3 monsters, great maccao, malfestio the giant owl thing and nargacuga. plus there's online with passcoded rooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Megamix is really really good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

the demo has all the weapon types and styles including playing as the cat. holy crap

there's 3 monsters, great maccao, malfestio the giant owl thing and nargacuga. plus there's online with passcoded rooms

yeah they really went all out on the demos after how confusing and lovely the mh3u one was that probably even hurt sales

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the fact that megamix shows you if you were slightly late/early when you're not exactly perfect is going to drive me insane

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is rhythmic heaven megamix as good or better than elite beat agents?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Metapod posted:

Is rhythmic heaven megamix as good or better than elite beat agents?

why

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Because I'm a fucboi who likes to compare games for no reason

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Metapod posted:

Because I'm a fucboi who likes to compare games for no reason

:rolleyes:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Oh man. Impzone loves the word fuccboi, and spoopy skeletons. This new guy's under my protection no one flame him!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just checked my emaisl and i didnt get the mh demo -_-

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Wow this game is gonna get way harder haha. My favorite so far has been First Contact because the first time I played it I laughed so hard at the gag I had to reset the song

From what I understand they changed all the touch minigames from the DS game to button controls which is rly sick because the touch controls sometimes made the timing a lil finicky

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

paper jam and majoras mask are 20 bucks right now on the eshop

opaper jam was really fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

opaper jam was really fun

its great, and apparently the only real paper mario this year

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

september US release for dq7, no word on EU release.... i look forward to playing this christmas 2017

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gamers of the world unite. we all share the same server, the same region.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Megamix is the greatest, nintendo is the greatest!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Wow this game is gonna get way harder haha. My favorite so far has been First Contact because the first time I played it I laughed so hard at the gag I had to reset the song

The mistranslated dialogue if you're off-beat is really funny . Anyone know if wrestler interview is back?? :pray: please please please

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

The mistranslated dialogue if you're off-beat is really funny . Anyone know if wrestler interview is back?? :pray: please please please

Lots of people posting about it on the miiverse so yes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lots of people posting about it on the miiverse so yes

i think even it wasnt in the game, miiverse would be full of wrestler drawings

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the youtube miiverse is probably full of them as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i think even it wasnt in the game, miiverse would be full of wrestler drawings

That's true but these were screenshots of the interview so it's definitely in there somewhere

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
october - but boxed
https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/743382854311215104

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

DQ7 is released in EU in sept this year as well. Thank god

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

When Generations launches do you guys think 4U is gonna die off as fast as 3U did, I'm still in HR because I spend a lot of time just farming different armors and I put the game down for months at a time but when I do play I go hard for a few weeks. I could probably play 4U for another year before I need a new monhun.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Tender Bender posted:

When Generations launches do you guys think 4U is gonna die off as fast as 3U did, I'm still in HR because I spend a lot of time just farming different armors and I put the game down for months at a time but when I do play I go hard for a few weeks. I could probably play 4U for another year before I need a new monhun.

That's how it normally goes, yeah.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

idg why theyd go with sticker star's combat though. like wasnt that game basically panned for that

Because it's Awesome. I for one love it when they take an existing IP thats beloved and add annoying features from newer games. Thats called innovation, and 'It is loving Awesome', to quote the greatest rapper alive. I say screw boringass Zelda and give us a new Mario&Luigi style game with Fire Emblem characters. Oh holky gently caress that would be loving winsauce ala mode.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fire emblem with Mario and Luigi combat would be an amazing game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I saw a bunch of incredibly weeaboo poo poo in the last few days that I'm getting real excited for. Basically all the RPG stuff from Square (except FF15 that looked like butt), Resident Evil, whatever that crazy poo poo Kojima is doing.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Crimson Harvest posted:

I saw a bunch of incredibly weeaboo poo poo in the last few days that I'm getting real excited for. Basically all the RPG stuff from Square (except FF15 that looked like butt), Resident Evil, whatever that crazy poo poo Kojima is doing.

Dude weeaboos are loving anroid.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Kojima is Americanizing himself. His family hates his drat beard but he doesn't give a gently caress. I wonder if his son even liked peace walker, he basically made that game for him to play because his son hates MGS and loves MH

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Kojima is a weeaboo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Kojima is a weeaboo

Kojima is the polar opposite of a weeaboo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

My old nemesis the Frog Choir is destroying me in RH Megamix. This game is so great

edit: I was a little surprised at the pricetag but this game probably has more content than all the other ones put together. There's so much crap to do

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Shadow Weeb

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

theyre gonna have nier for an hour soon https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

This, but with Freemium gameplay/ day 1 DLC (shoe-less corrin skin!!!)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Here's an idea Ninty: cancel all zelda/mario/metroid games in development currently and make a team based hero shooter ala Overwatch set in the fire emblem universe and a mobile/iphone fire emblem MOBA.

gently caress. Yes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know Retarded_Clown_ is a fake troll because if he had actually played Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright he would know that once you build a Lvl. 1 Hot Spring in your castle you can make Corrin take his or her shoes off at will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Im sure theres tons of fe fans who never play the games

• Locked thread