Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Amazon.Mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

Snake hosed EVA at the end of MGS3.

no they just made out until he passed out because she fiddled him to get the (fake) philosophers legacy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

He still had his pants and boots on when he woke up I'm not ruling out doing it through the fly but I'm pretty sure they never banged. Unless they did it in the cave

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you don't take out the transmitter they do a Austin Powers style shadow gag where it looks like they're banging so I'll count it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

in the peace walker radio drama (which is canon) he gets real bashful and hesitates to tell kaz how many women he's slept with, and is about to say he's a virgin when suddenly theyre ambushed you NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Peace_Walker_-_Heiwa_to_Kazuhira_no_Blues

quote:

Miller: Say... what's your count with the ladies?

Snake: Huh?

Miller: How many women you've been with?

Snake: Huh. You first.

Miller: This many. Actually... this many.

Snake: drat...

Miller: You?

Snake: Me? I've........

Snake: Hm?

Miller: ... Snake...

Snake: You noticed, huh? ...We're surrounded.

Miller: Guess we've stumbled onto somebody's turf. Here they come. Two of 'em.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Waiting is the other half of the battle

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

in the peace walker radio drama (which is canon) he gets real bashful and hesitates to tell kaz how many women he's slept with, and is about to say he's a virgin when suddenly theyre ambushed you NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Peace_Walker_-_Heiwa_to_Kazuhira_no_Blues

Thank you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mei is my current fav to stomp pubbies with

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lol people are still playing this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

lol at people who havent embraced blizzards magnum opus

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

yah it's good bill

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I can't believe people are still playing this amazing game. Who could possibly enjoy playing the greatest video game of our, or any, generation?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Bill Barber posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
this game looks like poo poo, haha. guess ill play 1000000 hours of it, lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
this game is AIDS - and hell, i'm loving every minute of it!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

if aids is cool just call this game miles davis

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This game is like Billy Cobham on drums. It's just good.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

balance patch came out, mccree's alt fire got nerfed really hard and so did widowmaker's bodyshots, her ult got slowed down a good bit too. good changes

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

balance patch came out, mccree's alt fire got nerfed really hard and so did widowmaker's bodyshots, her ult got slowed down a good bit too. good changes

I'm going to play more McCree now that its cool to do so

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Blizzard is Awsome because their Epic Influence made elder scrolls make a card game and iD make quake a team shooter. loving awesome.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Don't play video games when you want to play video games.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFIp3K6fNHI

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guys... There's something we need to talk about, and thats Overwatch's Laughably Convenient Ageism / Sexism!

Overwatch is a game that after criticism has expressed interest in catering to non-ludotypical body types for women, and it's true that Zarya - short of the Amazon in Dragon's Crown - is perhaps the most musclebound woman in videogames. She's a spritely 28 years of age.

Though its heroines may be diverse in body proportions, however, they cannot be old.

Of the Overwatch team, Torbjorn, Soldier 76, Reinhardt, and Reaper represent old men who've been with the division since its original incarnation, making them 50+. And Roadhog and Hanzo are 48, and 38, respectively.

The women, however, are frozen in youth and beauty.

Mei is 31, but was frozen cryonically for a decade plus, conveniently keeping her out of those dreaded forties and within the realm of waifu-bait.

Tracer was a part of Overwatch's original assembly but was frozen in a temporal vortex, making her a perpetually perky, attractive 26. It's jarring to see her alongside the grey men of Overwatch with whom she worked many years prior.

Pharah's mother was originally in Overwatch 1.0, but thankfully she's dead so the game can sport Pharah, keeping her essentially the same character but more youthful and easier on the eyes.

Widowmaker is 33 and her breathing and aging has been slowed by an artifically-reduced heartbeat, keeping her blood less oxygenated and granting her skin a bluish hue.

Symmetra has no such contrivances that keep her young. She simply is. She's 28.

Mercy is the game's oldest female at 37, though her medical training requires her to be and sports a cybernetic Valkyrie suit.

D.Va is a 19 year-old K-Pop starlet in a skintight bodysuit.

It's worth nothing that no robots or true cyborgs in the game can be female.

I found it amusing that for all its posturing on inclusivity among body types (which is essentially six Barbies, a thicker Barbie in a parka, and a short-haired weightlifter), the game sports a glaring juxtaposition in age gaps between those of its male and female protagonists, even when keeping backstories part of the same, original team.

Women in Overwatch, it seems, can vary slightly among body types provided they're a youthful, attractive complement to an aging assemblage of grizzled men.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Overbotch

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i really enjoy how much long term overall damage blizzard has caused the gaming industry with WoW, Hearthstone, and Overwatch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You could probably trace the Borderlands, Destiny and Division's of the world back to Diablo II as well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And the fact that DOTA is a WC3 mod.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

oh yeah forgot MOBAs too. Awesome, Based Blizzard.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Guys... There's something we need to talk about, and thats Overwatch's Laughably Convenient Ageism / Sexism!

Overwatch is a game that after criticism has expressed interest in catering to non-ludotypical body types for women, and it's true that Zarya - short of the Amazon in Dragon's Crown - is perhaps the most musclebound woman in videogames. She's a spritely 28 years of age.

Though its heroines may be diverse in body proportions, however, they cannot be old.

Of the Overwatch team, Torbjorn, Soldier 76, Reinhardt, and Reaper represent old men who've been with the division since its original incarnation, making them 50+. And Roadhog and Hanzo are 48, and 38, respectively.

The women, however, are frozen in youth and beauty.

Mei is 31, but was frozen cryonically for a decade plus, conveniently keeping her out of those dreaded forties and within the realm of waifu-bait.

Tracer was a part of Overwatch's original assembly but was frozen in a temporal vortex, making her a perpetually perky, attractive 26. It's jarring to see her alongside the grey men of Overwatch with whom she worked many years prior.

Pharah's mother was originally in Overwatch 1.0, but thankfully she's dead so the game can sport Pharah, keeping her essentially the same character but more youthful and easier on the eyes.

Widowmaker is 33 and her breathing and aging has been slowed by an artifically-reduced heartbeat, keeping her blood less oxygenated and granting her skin a bluish hue.

Symmetra has no such contrivances that keep her young. She simply is. She's 28.

Mercy is the game's oldest female at 37, though her medical training requires her to be and sports a cybernetic Valkyrie suit.

D.Va is a 19 year-old K-Pop starlet in a skintight bodysuit.

It's worth nothing that no robots or true cyborgs in the game can be female.

I found it amusing that for all its posturing on inclusivity among body types (which is essentially six Barbies, a thicker Barbie in a parka, and a short-haired weightlifter), the game sports a glaring juxtaposition in age gaps between those of its male and female protagonists, even when keeping backstories part of the same, original team.

Women in Overwatch, it seems, can vary slightly among body types provided they're a youthful, attractive complement to an aging assemblage of grizzled men.

NeoGay

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

rack em

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I like using Symmetra more and more. Her teleporter is a game changer in early going.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i really enjoy how much long term overall damage blizzard has caused the gaming industry with WoW, Hearthstone, and Overwatch.

this

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Introducing the Frostdoge Clan.

• Locked thread